[2015] Amazon Sisters (Magic Find Tournament - 2) [by Azimuthus]

nice duriel drop
gl with act 3 aswell :)
ZSQZ68K.png

after a ohm rune in the great marsh i got a Rune master in Lower kurast so my hopes where high
84GmSKH.png

this helped alot <3
so i a feeling meph would drop good aswell
2QIOQjE.png

i hoped atleast the gloves would be iratha for full set bonus points but no :(
i didnt loose my faith in my super duper luck so i let cain work his magic on the claw
oi04XY5.png

i recall from my friends assasin that this claw should be decent but i realy woudnt know to much about Lod

Ye, Ohm is just another cool drop almost as good as Mara ) Unfortunately, I've got nothing like that.
And meanwhile I finished A3 and A4. Diablo - heh - almost killed me twice. In both acts drop was very poor apart from a couple of things. With such tempo I'm even not sure I can get Monarch rank at the end -(

Some screens:

[If only all champion packs would give such a drop]:

upload_2015-7-16_3-41-33.jpeg

[Big Gloves]:

upload_2015-7-16_3-41-56.jpeg

[Mef]:

upload_2015-7-16_3-42-9.jpeg

[Gambled Ring]:

upload_2015-7-16_3-42-24.jpeg

[Greedy Diablo]:

upload_2015-7-16_3-42-49.jpeg

So it looks like we have a winner and at least one loser -) No matter how hard I tried, Act 5 was terrible and brought nothing at all - generally just some poor normal uniqs, almost no runes. So I finished with "Lord" rank which is a failure, because the objective is to get Monarch at the very least.

However, it went really fast with my cold/light build. I'll give some tips - maybe that will be useful for somebody.

First we put 15 points into Charged Strike. With this thing we kill all big mobs, including bosses.
Then we put 1 into Valk just to have it and then max Lightning Fury (20 points).
After that we put 17 into Valk and then max Freezing Arrow (20 points).
Then we max Valk (+3 points) and put all rest points into Cold Arrow (synergy for Freezing). So we have smth like 500+ cold damage. With some very-very-fast-and-shaeled bow (I used Rogue's Bow) we can deal massive ammount of cold damage together with freeze, which is REALLY helpful in later Hell Acts.

Some final screens:

Sometimes (not often) I got such drop. But this was maximum... that is - just yellows.. ((

upload_2015-7-17_15-57-45.jpeg

Poor Baal:

upload_2015-7-17_15-55-58.jpeg

This guy was really tough. Fast regen and immune almost to everything (though not showed). Plague Javelin helped here:

upload_2015-7-17_15-56-49.jpeg

But his drop was crappy:

upload_2015-7-17_15-57-9.jpeg

Since the walkthrough was fun and I'm still having some free time, I think I'll take a second chance and re-enter with a new amazon -) Maybe this time I'll be more lucky, and what is more, more statistics will be accumulated.

As for Potent, congratulations in advance, I think your score will be tough to beat for any tourney participant. Since you passed through it all, you r welcome to give some comments (ofc if you have any), so they may be incorporated into the 3rd version of the tourney (which will probably take place in some near future time).

after mephisto's drop wasnt that good i ventured into act 4 hoping for some nice rewards how ever after almost clearing the river of flames till the end i came up empty so i had alot of hate towards that gdam hellforge ( i had the lowest rolls on normal and nightmare) so all my anger smashed that stone and rewarded me with a nice rune
iTyEuT0.png

after that i cleared the Chaos sanctuary besides some commen U/S that i already had i killed the big dog
for a sad reward
HtZrcp3.png

and i continued on my journey i didnt have much drops until i got a Fal rune that gave me 65 rune value + 200 bonus points
and got some commen S/U again the ancients didnt pose a challenge and got a rune in the Worldkeep
OJ8nd6b.png

and baal just like most end bosses for me was terrible
w9HOU6c.png

so i hurried to the relaxing sound of the slaughter house and burger king dropped not much
0dG5351.png

one of the last packs dropped the belt everyone needs in a tournament like this
fHQCRRU.png

About my build
this was actualy my first amazon and one of the first Lod chars i have so
i didnt know pierce worked for my spears so until i googled it to check it i didnt have a point in it at all
so from hell act 1 i had a point in it i also didnt know about the cheap runeword harmony until act 3 when i had a quick chat with azimuthus and didnt found a decent base till the start of act 5

so with the big flaws out of the way
skill wise i just used around 10-15 points in charged strike
till i got to lvl 30 i threw everything in lightning fury and the rest in valkyrie after that maxed charged strike and rest in decoy my sister and mother could pretty much kill anything alone while my twin tanked a few random mobs didnt have any trouble, besides with some glooms that almost 1 shotted me but a quick purple solved that quickly

Act I NM is finished. Still waiting for any exceptional S/U items to drop, although I did get two nice normal ones that fit the theme of a MF character: Goldwrap and Goldskin, both from random mobs. In addition, I already have Chance Guards, so I'm just waiting for War Travs to drop :)

Charsi gave me a really crappy imbue:

Screenshot341.jpg

Andy's drop was not bad (Sigon's shield and Venom Ward), but TCs could have been better. The fight was really easy since I had the ignore merc bug active, so I could tank for Oriana and with Goblin Toe + Charged Strike she went down quite fast.

We gambled away some gold at high-level bows and this was the result (after upgrading):

Skull Loom
Gothic Bow

Two Hand Damage: 21 - 112
Durability: 30 of 55
Required Level: 30
Required Strength: 95
Required Dexterity: 118
Fingerprint: 0xea8760d6
Item Level: 47
Version: Expansion 1.10+
93% Enhanced Damage
Adds 2 - 16 Damage
52% Bonus to Attack Rating (Based on Character Level)
Adds 16 - 60 Fire Damage
+3 to Dexterity
Required Level +5

Guess Oriana will be all set for NM with this bow, with Cold Arrow she should do around 300 avg damage.

Banker Ophelia and Oriana, level 52, lut Gholein (NM). 1677 points

As all players are inactive for 5 days, tournament is officially closed. Thanks everybody for participation -)

The last, 3rd tourney version, will happen, probably, in september. I've already updated treasury version to 4.x. It features much more achievements (all of them are awarded automatically now, not manually), a bit better score for uniqs (but not for greens/runes) so it would be a bit easier to get Monarch rank. Also, all character types and mercs will be avaliable - no more class restriction. I will make a thread later, stay tuned -) Also, if you like, you can send comments/questions/suggestions to my PM.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High