[2012] Diablo Character Vanity Challenge [by Liquid_Evil]

NacRuno said:
Just noticed I had a typo in my gear&stats section. Didn't want to edit my post before the voting ended but here is the fix for correctness sake.

Dragon Talon Damage: 208 - 379 @ 3/9 frame per attack w 70 IAS

should have been

Dragon Talon Damage: 208 - 379 @ 3/9 frame per attack w 30 IAS

maareek said:
omgwtfbbqpwned said:
IT'S TOO LATE NACRUNO. YOU LOSE -9 POINTS FOR YOUR BLATANT LYING.

Eh? Eh? Judges? Eh?

Aye, no problem. Added 9 points to Nacruno's score just for you. My favors come at a points penalty, though, just so you know (don't worry, you started out at -1million, a few more points lost won't hurt you ... maybe).

omgwtfbbqpwned said:
DQ KESTEGS FOR HIS BLATANT RUDENESS?

Eh? Eh? Judges? Eh?

Definitely. Just let me know what you'd like kestegs, and I'll be sure to get you some Dairy Queen. Only ice cream can cure rudeness.

Anything else I can do for ya, omg?

Drystan said:
Was there a results thread for this? My google-fu isn't working well, and I can't think what the title originally was. Just having some nostalgia, and really had fun with this tournament! Very memorable, so another thanks to the host and judges!

Drystan said:
Yeps! That's the thread. Thanks. :)
Yeah, the pics, (even a hosting site or two,) are mostly gone, but the stories and details we created were amazingly detailed. Definitely a prime example of one of the many great community events within the SPF.

Grisu said:
Hey Liq, my second child is already 16 months old, so how about season 2 of the Vanity Challenge? Although I might need more than 4 weeks this time to even get the character started :p double the children is quadruple the trouble!

Are my screenshots gone, too? If there's interest I can try to reupload the screenshots - they should be somewhere on my HDD.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9506 mit Tapatalk

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High