[2007] LK tournament [by ZeN]

Jan 3, 2007
DISCLAIMER: Please do NOT post in this thread yet. We still need to migrate all posts from the old thread on diabloii.net to this thread. If you want to help, feel free to do so :)

This tournament has already ended. It was originally started by @ZeN on Apr 27, 2007. The last post was made Jun 22, 2007.
(link to original thread on diabloii.net)

LK tournament

A credit ( and a honor of hosting it ) goes to tripsu if he is willing to do it.

I hope there will be people who are interested.

The tournament is to run LK superchests ONLY and record the amount of flawless gems you find. The purpose is threefold:

1. Have fun
2. Find those bers and surs
3. Calculate ( based on your measurements ) the average number of flawless gems per run and per hour

The rules

1. 1.10/1.11
2. RRM/RWM allowed
3. Any character ( state which one )
4. Hell difficulty only
5. 2 campfires maps only
6. Only drops from superchests count
7. Measure your playing time ( including muling )
8. 1000 runs ( or how many you manage until deadline, if it's less than 1000 )
9. /players 8 only
10. The deadline is 1st of July 2007 - (added per request - Hrus)

The prize

None, but you will sacrifice your time and body to science during that tournament.

Code:
[B]Name [/B]          [B]Character[/B]             [B]Runs[/B]       [B]Time [/B]     [B]Gems[/B]
----------------------------------------------------------------
ZeN            Pure Blizzard         0          0         0

Suggestions are welcomed. We will have to have at least 10 participants to have a sizable sample.

Thoughts?

The tornament starts as soon as we have 10 participants. The sign up will be closed by me at some point ( since there is no timeframe, I will have to decide on it arbitrary ). Join up!
Further clarifications here (added per request - Hrus)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High