[2006] Obsession Tournament [by Wolron]

Sir Lister of Smeg said:
One gear question to Wolron: what's the verdict on complete/partial sets? Say an item gets an obsession skill/attribute/element only by a bonus it gets from using another item of the set, does it become usable if equipped with that other item? There are a few variants on this question:
1. Item A is equipable anyway, item B only gets the obsession when item A is also equipped. (green, on item (partial) set bonus)
2. Neither item A nor item B are equipable, but both get an obsession if equipped together with the other. (green, on item (partial) set bonus)
3. Item A is equipable anyway, item B not, if two (or more) items are equipped you get an obsession as (partial) set bonus. (gold, total (partial) set bonus, not on item)
4. Neither item A nor item B are equipable, if two (or more) items are equipped you get an obsession as (partial) set bonus. (gold, total (partial) set bonus, not on item)
Obviously, if the reference ends up on all items, there is no problem. The only decision is: What if you need item 2 or 3 to get a new mod that is not mentioned on all of the items?

The answer is..... that's OK just equip all of the set items and thereby activate that obsession item. However, you cannot claim a 5 point bonus for your equipment if one of those set items is needed and it does not mention one of your obsessions. That means that you will want to save those other regular items that did have the proper references in ATMA so that you can legitimately claim your bonus at the end of the difficulty level.

To put it simply, you can equip set items as long as the item has an obsession reference, or that item is needed to activate an obsession reference on another set item.

Now, that may not be as obsessive as not allowing it, but from what I have experienced, by the time it becomes an issue for someone, they will likely not want to use any of the gear anyway. One advantage to this may be having something to equip in NM. Those exceptional items are going to be hard to find and a few set items may be very comforting. Therefore, hold on to all of your set items in hopes of filling out the set and giving yourself something to wear in NM.

I would be interested in seeing if this helps anyone. If you find that you can take advantage of this, give us a post with details on the set items you use.

Last edited:
sirpoopsalot said:
Also, a question for Wolron: Earlier when I was shopping, I came accross a magical Dagger of Firebolt (IIRC, 8% ctc level3 Firebolt). It wasn't nicer than my current weapon, but I was thinking (in case it comes up again)... legal, or no?
The word fire is there (though a syllable) so it qualifies the item. Note that the CTC would allow firebolt to actually be used (though not under your control). If the firebolt was a skill with charges, you would not be allowed to use the firebolt charges.

Last edited:
zarfen said:
1.What about charms? Can I use charms as long as they dont break the normal gear requirments? ie. deals lightning damage or gives some dex etc.
2.And what about merc gear? that follows the same rules as the charactergear? I assumed yes to be sure, but I happpily replace his gear :p And if its follws the same rules as char.'s, it also needxs to change when going in to nm and hell etc?
3.Due to the "no going back" rule, it is impossible to save your imbues/socketing quests for later, right? You have to use them before moving on? If we could save them it would be a great help to get new gear for next difficult, maybe it could be allowed to save it until you go into next difficult, mening that you can save the imbue after act 1, but you have to use both the imbue and the socketing before going into next difficult, or else it is lost.
maybe like the cow visiting? As i understand we can open the moo moo farm after we kill baal, but before we really enter nm.
4. I am just starting my 2nd obsessionskill, It is a level 30 req. skill, and I am only level 20, is it allowed for me to put points in its synergies before maxing the skill, or is it just the preq.'s? and am I only allowed to put one point in the preq's(talking about the preq's that are also synergies) or can I dump all points until I am able to put in the obsession skill(because if you can you must maxit first right?) I am asking because putting some or at least one in all synergies and preq's now would really help me out, as valk is my second obsession 1 or several points in it s lovely synergies will loosen the HCsnare around my neck a little.
5. Do you find my questionspamming annoying? ;) Its just thats its a really fun tournement and I dont wanna mess up :p hope its ok.

BTW valkyre must be frickin designed for thei tournement, its a great tank (duh, untwinked hc) and its synergies are passive boosts on yourself, how great is that really? :D just hope that I wont die cuz my ****ty life. GOGO rubygear.

Oh, and some questions to anyone :p.
What is the recipe to get a amu / ring with lightning resists or resist all?
Is there possible to upgrade normal or magical items and runewords? or is it just rare uniqure and sets?

GL all :D
Answers:
(1) Charms. As long as it has a lightning or dexterity (your obsessions) reference, you can use it. Also, + all resist and + all attributes would qualify if you are lucky enough to find that. Any other capabilities that accompany the obsession reference are just a bonus. An example is that I found a charm with +1-3 fire damage and therefore I could carry it and also enjoy the +3 dexterity that it also gave me.

(2) Yes, the merc is under the same obsession restrictions.

(3) You must use you imbue/socketing/whatever else quest rewards in the act and the difficulty level that you earn them. Don't be so upset about that imbue reward. From my experience, it won't meet your obsession requirements anyway:sad2:

(4) You can load up the synergies first if you like. The only rule is that you must max the obsession skill and all its synergies. The order is not important.

(5) Not at all. This tournament is somewhat confusing and repeating the main points is an opportunity to remind everyone of some of the details.

I agree with your assessment of the Valkyrie. My only guardian was in a weaponless tournament. I only used the Active and Passive tree. I maxed the Valkyrie and watched my Act three cold merc and my Valk kill everything. All I had to do was kick the pots and open the chests. When I got to Hell Baal, I had to give up on the weaponless rule. I retired her from the tournament and picked up a set of unique throwing axes to finish off Baal. Good Luck on doing the same! NOTE: One advantage that I had that you will not have is that I could use the decoy. You can only use the Valkyrie and the other obsession skills from the other two trees.

Last edited:
Wolron said:
Yes, you probably have to ditch the normal items. However, you may be able to upgrade them if some of them are good enough to spend the runes and gems on. Probably not though. My plan is to have a lot of gold ready to buy/gamble some exceptional items that fit my obsessions. I suppose, though, I will be a bit naked when I start NM; as will most everyone else!:evil:
This looks like I understood something wrong. If I get to nightmare, is it enough for an item to be either set/unique or exceptional? (that's what I understand from your answer) First I understood that everything had to be set or unique. With in hell it also having to be exceptional or elite. (and of course every item needs to fit one of your obsessions)

Last edited:
Sir Lister of Smeg said:
This looks like I understood something wrong. If I get to nightmare, is it enough for an item to be either set/unique or exceptional? (that's what I understand from your answer) First I understood that everything had to be set or unique. With in hell it also having to be exceptional or elite. (and of course every item needs to fit one of your obsessions)
In NM you can wear an item if:
(1) It is an exceptional item with one of your obsessions mentioned.
(2) It is a set item or unique item with one of your obsessions mentioned.
(3) It is a ring or amulet with one of your obsessions mentioned. [because jewelry does not have exceptional/elite status as far as I know!]

In Hell you can wear an item if:
(1) It is an elite item with one of your obsessions mentioned.
(2) It is an exceptional set item or unique item with one of your obsessions mentioned.
(3) It is a ring or amulet with one of your obsessions mentioned. [because jewelry does not have exceptional/elite status as far as I know!]

In addition, I should point out something that was brought to my attention by Skunkbelly. The Strength and Dexterity attributes may seem like rather dangerous attributes to obsess on because you have a difficult time building up your vitality. That is true, however, there are a lot of items that have a strength requirement mentioned in their description, and there are many items that have a dexterity requirement mentioned. That makes it easy to wear those items!!!! In case that had not been obvious to you, you might want to consider strength or dexterity on your next attempt. But, watch out for your vitality:evil:

Sorry, but there is no redeeming factor to the choice of Energy.

Last edited:
Clobber has killed Diablo. After killing off all of Diablo's minions on P8, I switched to P1 prior to activating the last seal. OK, so I wimped out. But at least I can continue savoring my obsessions into Act 5.😃

Score:
31 way points: 31
21 quests: 42
1 obsession skill maxed out: 10
Total Score is 83

Code:
ALIVE
Score  Character     Class       Forum Name        Level   Act    WP
108   Paul           Druid       Naab               46     A1 NM  Rogue Encampment
 83   Clobber        Barbarian   Wolron             35     A5     Harrogath
 32  VitaForWeak    Amazon      Zarfen              20     A2     Lut Gholein
 32   PosadnutaAma   Amazon      Kugel              20     A2     Lut Gholein
 31   BrassMonkey    Paladin     waflob             20     A2     Lut Gholein
 22   Nerullan       Necromancer Sir Lister of Smeg 20     A2     Lut Gholein
 20   mad_hatter     Amazon      skoolbus           19     A2     Lut Gholein
 14   Karmesha       Amazon      moiselvus          17     A1     Outer cloister
 14   Ned            Paladin     'poops             16     A1     Outer Cloister
  7   Obsessive      Assassin    OneFromBeyond      12     A1     Stony Field
  5   LiliVon        Sorceress   TrubbaNot          11     A1     Cold Plains
  1   HoldYourColour Assassin    Tartanasia          1     A1     Rogue Camp
  1   Clean_Hands    Assassin    JoeBruce            1     A1     Rogue Camp
  1   Infraction     Paladin     PsychoPath          1     A1     Rogue Camp
  1   Conny          Paladin     Docturnal           1     A1     Rogue Camp
  1   Scorn          Druid       Spatacula           1     A1     Rogue Camp
  1   ObsessDeeds    Amazon      EJB                 1     A1     Rogue camp
  1   OneTrackSkunk  Necro       Skunkbelly          1     A1     Rogue Camp

DEAD/RETIRED
Score Character      Class       Forum Name        Level   Act    WP
 59   OCD            Paladin     pwangsta           30     A3     Durance L2
 32   FoulKrack      Amazon      Saucy              20     A2     Lost City
 23   Ungar          Barbarian   pwangsta           19     A2     Sewers L2 
 14   StaticBabe     Sorceress   Quickdeath         17     A1     Outer Cloister

OBSESSIONS
Character      C.Type    Element   Attribute  Skill 1      Skill 2     Skill 3
BrassMonkey    Paladin     
Clean_Hands    Assassin    
Clobber        Barb      Fire      Vitality   Mace Mast    Berzerk     ?   
Conny          Paladin     
FoulKrack      Zon         
HoldYourColour Assassin    
Infraction     Paladin      
Karmesha       Amazon    Lightning Vitality   Valkyrie     -           -  
LiliVon        Sorceress  Fire     Vitality   Blaze        -           -
Mad_hatter     Amazon      
Ned            Paladin   Fire      Strength   Charge
Nerullan       Necro     Poison    Vitality   Raise Skel   ?           ?
ObsessDeeds    Amazon    Lightning Dexterity  Multishot    -           -
Obsessive      Assassin    
OCD            Paladin   Lightning Vitality   Holy Shock   ?           ? 
OneTrackSkunk  Necro   Poison   Dexterity   Skeletal Mage
Paul           Druid       
PosadnutaAma   Amazon      
Scorn          Druid     Fire      Strength   Werewolf
StaticBabe     Sorc      Lightning Vitality   Static Field
Ungar          Barb      Lightning Strength   Sword Mast   ?           ?
VitaForWeak    Amazon    Lightning Dexterity  Magic Arrow  Valkyrie    -

Thanks for the answear.

I didnt even think about that most items requier dex and str ^^
So you are saying all items that have "Dex required" on them I can use? :D
Thats awsome! (hello almost any bow in the game)

And yes, that decoy would be sweet, its a very nice explorer, ie when you set her up ahead of you to avoid runninginto a fanat extra fast megapack with a dexbuild :p

Well, I've made some progress, I just finished act 2 (I will upodate myself when I get the time :p) And I realised her name is not vita forweak but VitaForTheWeak ^^ bummer me.

Well, of to pump some passive synergues and put those lit dmg charms on ^^

Finished act 2 - no real problems (yet). I level away from finishing my first obsessed skill. I'm wondering if I haven't goofed on the choice of skills. I thought about doing holy freeze first, but realised that over 60 skill levels would be needed before I could think about a second one. Therefore, I decided to do zeal first, giving a bit of flexibility when that was finished (only 40 points). I think if I had holy freeze first, most monsters would die by now, without having to attack them. Also managed to find the much needed bling, to complete the equipment. Anyway, here's the tally so far ...

Score:
19 way points: 19
12 quests: 24
Total Score is 43

Code:
ALIVE
108   Paul           Druid       Naab               46     A1 NM  Rogue Encampment
 43   BrassMonkey    Paladin     waflob             28     A3     Kurast Docks
 32   VitaForWeak    Amazon      Zarfen             20     A2     Lut Gholein

DEAD/RETIRED

OBSESSIONS
BrassMonkey    Paladin     
Clean_Hands    Assassin    
Conny          Paladin     
FoulKrack      Zon         
HoldYourColour Assassin    
Infraction     Paladin      
Mad_hatter     Amazon      
Obsessive      Assassin    
Paul           Druid       
PosadnutaAma   Amazon      

I've been celebrating the end of 2006 for the last few days, but I will update the table (and start reading the posts that I have missed)

Code:
ALIVE

DEAD/RETIRED

OBSESSIONS
BrassMonkey    Paladin     
Clean_Hands    Assassin    
Conny          Paladin     
FoulKrack      Zon         
HoldYourColour Assassin    
Infraction     Paladin      
Mad_hatter     Amazon      
Obsessive      Assassin  Lightning Vitality   Dragon Talon ?           ?
Paul           Druid       
PosadnutaAma   Amazon      

Nerullan found the cube, after exacting revenge for Atma. He's probably going to change tactics a bit, since he's rarely getting around to actually shoot, most of the time things die before he has a chance. He has now maxed his obsession, but not the synergies, he hasn't progressed at all towards summon resist so far.

Code:
ALIVE
 27   Nerullan       Necromancer Sir Lister of Smeg 22     A2     Halls Of The Dead

DEAD/RETIRED

OBSESSIONS
BrassMonkey    Paladin     
Clean_Hands    Assassin    
Conny          Paladin     
FoulKrack      Zon         
HoldYourColour Assassin    
Infraction     Paladin      
Mad_hatter     Amazon      
Paul           Druid       
PosadnutaAma   Amazon      

Update on Scorn:
Just finished up Act 1. Ended up clearing all areas, very long process but was hoping to find some useful items. Nothing really great, no uniques but found 3 set items (right now they are worthless, Hsarus' Iron Fist and 2 Cleglaws Claws). Countess gave me only a Tal and some worthless magical items, all of them were unusable, but dropped a steaming pile of scorn on her corpse. :evil: I ended up gambling for some useful items to use, got a couple low lvl useful rares with some resists. Imbue quest actually gave me a nice mod to my Hawk Helm. Beat Andy with lots of problems. Had no poison resist, so every hit I was running to drain pots before life ran completely out. Resorted to some unusual tactics to finish her off. Socketed a bow with fire so I could get some distance, worked to perfection. After all was said and done, I am starting to regret the strength route, should have gone vitality. But oh well, Scorn is still beasting cats with no real problems yet.
Code:
ALIVE
 27   Nerullan       Necromancer Sir Lister of Smeg 22     A2     Halls Of The Dead
 22   Scorn          Druid       Spatacula          20     A2     Lut Gholein

DEAD/RETIRED

OBSESSIONS
BrassMonkey    Paladin     
Clean_Hands    Assassin    
Conny          Paladin     
FoulKrack      Zon         
HoldYourColour Assassin    
Infraction     Paladin      
Mad_hatter     Amazon      
Paul           Druid       
PosadnutaAma   Amazon      
All Quests 6 x 2= 12
Total = 22

Clobber has rescured Anya and moved on to the Nihilthak quest. The only problem so far is that he could not kill FrozenStein. Mana burn ruined his Berzerk attack. Regular damage would not work faster than FrozenStein's regeneration of health. The bow Clobber is carrying couldn't do enough damage either. Oh well, I parked the beast and swallowed my pride.

Score:
35 way points: 35
23 quests: 46
1 obsession skill maxed out: 10
Total Score is 91

Code:
ALIVE
 91   Clobber        Barbarian   Wolron             41     A5     Glacial Trail

DEAD/RETIRED

OBSESSIONS
BrassMonkey    Paladin     
Clean_Hands    Assassin    
Conny          Paladin     
FoulKrack      Zon         
HoldYourColour Assassin    
Infraction     Paladin      
Mad_hatter     Amazon      
Paul           Druid       
PosadnutaAma   Amazon      

ditto what Spatacula said... finished act1, slow as heck (cleared ~85%). I had to switch from my two-handed axe to an axe/shield combo - even the 16% block I have currently makes a big difference. I just finished shopping Drognan for about 30 minutes to finally get a 3os, +2 Charge Grand Scepter, as my previous axe wasn't much.

Noteable finds: My imbue quest was actually good (for an imbue quest) - a belt with fire resists and FHR. I also managed to gamble a decent pair of rare boots (fire/light res, FHR, but no FR/W). All other items could use an upgrade, and I still haven't found a second ring that I'm allowed to use. Andy dropped an Arctic belt as my first S/U find (another piece and I'll be able to use the partial set), and before gambling the rare boots I gambled a pair of Gorefoots (useless, but gambling uniques is still pretty cool). I've only found 3 usable charms, and no decent jewels yet.

Strategy: Despite the fact I'm using charge, I still use my normal attack 75% of the time. Charge is basically a 'run-away' skill. I walk/charge in, take as many swipes as my life-bulb will allow, and then a quick charge (or two) to retreat... drink a potion or two. Rinse, lather, repeat. Very slow, but pretty safe once I got the hang of it, and not as miserable now that my mana bulb can support more than 2-3 charges. Act3 is going to be crappy though (if I live that long), and I sure wish I had more leech. C'mon, skulls & gem shrines...

Code:
ALIVE
 22   Ned            Paladin     'poops             19     A2     Lut Gholein

DEAD/RETIRED

OBSESSIONS
BrassMonkey    Paladin     
Clean_Hands    Assassin    
Conny          Paladin     
FoulKrack      Zon         
HoldYourColour Assassin    
Infraction     Paladin      
Mad_hatter     Amazon      
Paul           Druid       
PosadnutaAma   Amazon      

ok So I started a new Character after Foul's untimley death. Decided to try a Werebear Druid. He just finished offing the countess and will start a run for Andy next. Playing on Players 8 this time, players 1 was way to slow.

Forum name: Saucy
Character Type: Druid
Character Name: Bearly_Skilled
First Obsession Skill: Werebear
Elemental Obsession: Lightning
Attribute Obsession: Strength

Score:
5 Way Points: 5
4 Quests: 8
0 Obsession Skills maxed out: 0
Total Score is 13

Code:
ALIVE
 13   Bearly_Skilled Druid       Saucy              16     A1     Black Marsh

DEAD/RETIRED

OBSESSIONS
BrassMonkey    Paladin     
Clean_Hands    Assassin    
Conny          Paladin     
FoulKrack      Zon         
HoldYourColour Assassin    
Infraction     Paladin      
Mad_hatter     Amazon      
Paul           Druid       
PosadnutaAma   Amazon      
Bearly_Skilled Druid     Lightning Strength   Werebear     ?           ?

ObsessDeeds has gotten to the Outer Clouster...nothing of too much note. For the longest time, I couldn't find one stinking chipped topaz to put in a bow. But that combined with the Jewel of Envy and a chipped Ruby made up untill this point a breeze. Now if I could just get my mana bulb a little bigger so I could multi shot more than 2 times...

WP-6
Quests-4=8
Total-14
Code:
ALIVE
 14   ObsessDeeds    Amazon      EJB                18     A1     Outer Clouister
 14   ObsessDeeds    Amazon      EJB                18     A1     Outer Clouister

DEAD/RETIRED

OBSESSIONS
BrassMonkey    Paladin     
Clean_Hands    Assassin    
Conny          Paladin     
FoulKrack      Zon         
HoldYourColour Assassin    
Infraction     Paladin      
Mad_hatter     Amazon      
Paul           Druid

never used an imbue this early :) (or been this high level at the inner cloister, I usually am level 17 or 18 when killing andy)
I got two new bows, a tri-socket hunters bow, filled with two chipped topazzes and 1 chipped ruby, and a superior (+1 max damage) tri-socket short bow with a chipped topaz and two chipped rubys for myself. Further i've imbued a pair of boots, wich i could use! Now i need something for swich (was thinking jav/shield for res...) two rings and an helm for my merc.

Code:
ALIVE
 18   Karmesha       Amazon      moiselvus          19     A1     inner cloister

DEAD/RETIRED

OBSESSIONS
BrassMonkey    Paladin     
Clean_Hands    Assassin    
Conny          Paladin     
FoulKrack      Zon         
HoldYourColour Assassin    
Infraction     Paladin      
Mad_hatter     Amazon      
Paul           Druid

OneTrickSkunk has defeated Andariel, with his army of four mages. It wasn't too tough, though she was killed on players 1... most of act 1 was done on players 7.

I realized, after starting this tournament, that I'd made an error, and I'd like some feedback from Wolron and other concerned participants. I thought that Skeletal Mages had no real synergies... only two passive skills, Skeleton Mastery and Summon Resist. Given that sorceresses have to count their elemental mastery as a synergy for attack skills, I have already begun working on Skeleton Mastery as a "synergy" for my mages. But is Summon Resist also a necessity? I sure hope not. Wolron, please advise.

I have had tremendous luck with set and unique items for act 1, but nothing particularly valuable. A Rixot's Keen was dropped by Corpsefire, but it is not usable by my character, alas. Then, a great useful item: Arctic Furs! Big defense and +10 resist all. A bit later, Hsaru's shield dropped... can't use it yet, but I'm saving it for later just in case. Then, a third set item: another Arctic Furs! My merc loves her, and it's fun to match. Finally, my fourth and final set item of act 1: the Arctic Binding. Very nice to have two matching set pieces... but I can't use the belt at the moment, since it has no obsession properties. Oh well.

SCORE:
10 wps = 9 pts
6 skills = 12 points
TOTAL: 21 points

Code:
ALIVE
 21   OneTrackSkunk  Necro       Skunkbelly         19     A2     Lut Gholein

DEAD/RETIRED

OBSESSIONS
BrassMonkey    Paladin     
Clean_Hands    Assassin    
Conny          Paladin     
FoulKrack      Zon         
HoldYourColour Assassin    
Infraction     Paladin      
Mad_hatter     Amazon      
Paul           Druid

I thought that Skeletal Mages had no real synergies... only two passive skills, Skeleton Mastery and Summon Resist. Given that sorceresses have to count their elemental mastery as a synergy for attack skills, I have already begun working on Skeleton Mastery as a "synergy" for my mages. But is Summon Resist also a necessity? I sure hope not. Wolron, please advise.
According to my records which were copied out of that wonderful Diablo reference site (forgot the name Skunk, but you are the one who led me to it way back when), Skeletal Mage has two synergies:

Skeleton Mastery
Summon Resist

That means that you have to use 60 points to get your SM obsession finished.

Finally getting the time to do a proper update. VitaForTheWeak has made it into act 3 and she is still alive with her 100+ dex and like 35 vita :p
I needed sort of a bowboost, so I swapped my armor (chipped emerald and a jewel of envy) to one with a chipped emerald and a normal gem that give strboost in armors (cant rememer the name) to be albe to equip some bigger guns.
She just captured her second kalim relic and will soon leave for the kurast areas (well soon and soon, I wont playin a while due to PL, but when I start again ;))
I have still not found anything really useful, I just equip whatever I can use. I hope to find a nice bow soon, or an ort rune to make zephyr.

How was the score for maxed skills? I have maxed MA
and its synergyless, and what about that full gear bonus? whats that? Well I'll leave both out for the moment, here's the score though:
Score:
wp's: 22
quests: 14 *2 = 28
total 50

Code:
ALIVE
 50   VitaForTheWeak Amazon      Zarfen             20     A3     Flayer dungeon 

DEAD/RETIRED

OBSESSIONS
BrassMonkey    Paladin     
Clean_Hands    Assassin    
Conny          Paladin     
FoulKrack      Zon         
HoldYourColour Assassin    
Infraction     Paladin      
Mad_hatter     Amazon      
Paul           Druid    
VitaForTheWea  Amazon    Lightning  Dexterity  Magic Arrow   Valkyrie   -
Oh I readded my obsessions, seems like they got lost during some update or something

Gl to all that is still alive! :D

Killed andy, I actually expected a bit more from her, up to now I have cleared every area exept catacombs 3, i was bored when doing that, so i decided to be kinda suicidal and run to the stairs, lowered player setting there and did andy at p1. first gave my merc and myself like 7 antidote potions, and had two ready in belt, but that really wasn't needed, i tanked andy, while my merc killed her, and now I'll switch to a defiance merc. Andy dropped a topaz and a chipped topaz (and some rare throwing axes, and chipped amythist), so I was quite happy, as lightning is my obsession :)

~moiselvus

Score:
wp's: 10
quests: 6 *2 = 12
total 22

Code:
ALIVE
 50   VitaForTheWeak Amazon      Zarfen             20     A3     Flayer dungeon 
 22   Karmesha       Amazon      moiselvus          20     A2     Lut gholein

DEAD/RETIRED

OBSESSIONS
BrassMonkey    Paladin     
Clean_Hands    Assassin    
Conny          Paladin     
FoulKrack      Zon         
HoldYourColour Assassin    
Infraction     Paladin      
Mad_hatter     Amazon      
Paul           Druid    
VitaForTheWea  Amazon    Lightning  Dexterity  Magic Arrow   Valkyrie   -

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High