[2005] The Every. Single. Skill. Tournament. [by Lostprophet]

Jan 3, 2007
DISCLAIMER: Migration finished :)

This tournament has already ended. It was originally started by Lostprophet on Nov 8, 2005. The last post was made Dec 29, 2005.
(link to original thread on diabloii.net)

The Every. Single. Skill. Tournament.

All these mostly already-started tournies, my recent downloadization of ATMA, and my general neurosis have inspired me to try my hand at running a tourny of my very own. The rules is as follows, son:

Characters
  • Characters must be HC
  • All classes are allowed

Skill Allocation
  • You must have at least one point in every single skill.
  • You may not place more than one skill point into a skill until all skills have at least one point (points added from items and charges are fine).
  • You may not place more than 8 points into any one skill.
  • Your highest leveled skill may never be more than 2 points above the next highest (for example, if you place 2 points into say Raise Skeleton with your level 30 and 31 skills, you would have to place a point elsewhere before placing another point in Raise Skele, and so on and so forth).

Play Restrictions
  • You may pick any /players setting, with one caveat: You must stick with one setting through each difficulty. In your sign-up thread, announce the setting you want for Normal, then when you update having completed Normal, pick your difficulty for NM, etc.
  • You must complete all quests. You are not required to find all WPs, but they will score you points. Up to you. Retrieving the Malus, killing Shenk, and killing Nihilithak are sufficient for those quests (you're not required to reap the benefits).
  • You can use anything you find, gamble, or buy, including runes and runewords.
  • You may hire Mercenaries, but they may only use Normal, Ethereal, Socketed, or Magic Items (White, Gray, or Blue). They may not, however, use Rune Words (gems and jewels and runes not in word order may be socketed into their equipment).
  • No MP or trading.
  • You may mule off but never back on.

Scoring
  • 1 point for each quest completed
  • 1 point for each WP collected in each difficulty.
  • 5 points for completing Norm, 10 for NM, and 20 for Hell.
  • 1 point for each skill with more than one hard skill point spent [Note: I just though of this rule and am totally flexible on it. It just seemed like an interesting way of rewarding players for spreading points, the trade-off being power, obviously. I didn't want to require it because it feels like most campaigns would stall out at the same point, but as I said, I'm wide open to suggestion).
  • 3 points to the character at the highest level at the end of the tourny.

Winning
  • Uh, you win if you have the most points. In the event of a point-total tie, the player with the most EXP wins. In the event of a tie there, out comes the coin (slash the player who beat Hell first).

Glittery Prizes
  • Players should send prize stashes at the end of their reigns. This should be upon completion of Hell, or upon announced retirement. If you're comfortable looting a dead HC character, go for it. Prize stashes are purely voluntary, but you should accounce whether or not you're participating in your sign-up. Your prize stashes can include (but aren't limited to) good Uniques of all shapes and sizes, mid-high set items, socketables, runes, jewels, charms, and PGems (don't fill the whole stash up with those. That'd be just rude, kids).
  • First place finisher gets to pick three items, then the second place player gets to pick two items, then the third place finisher gets to pick one item, and the fourth place finisher gets to pick one item and so on and so forth. Only players who have completed Hell or have announced retirement who have submitted prize stashes will get to pick things. If there are enough items, we'll loop the prize backing back up the chain so that everyone gets mo' items.

So uh, hopefully I haven't forgotten nothing. Or anything. I'm not precisely sure how e-mailing prize stashes or distributing prizes will work, but I'm sure you vets'll fill me right in. If/when you sign up, do it like so:

HeadlineGirl - Lvl 1 Sorc
Vanilla (Mods go here)
Norm: /players 3

And update often, folks. Keep it alive and interesting.

Quesitons, comments, and concerns are both welcome and appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Note: These are posts #2-20 from the original thread.

When does it end, when everyone's dead? If so, how will you tell? Just curious--not playing because I don't play Hardcore.
Jude
Ah yes. A time limit would be good. I'm thinking, say, 6 months give or take? Or of course until interest tapers off.

Oh, and re-running areas is permissible. For those of you wondering about that.
I feel the urge to try a tourney again (I got bored with my char the last one I tried, so I never really competed beyond the first couple of days). Sign me up for a 'zerker/thrower/frenzy hybrid barb on /players5 during normal (I'm not sure about the character name; I have to think of something appropriately cheezy / vulgar / horrible / clever / lazy).

Some points and/or questions that I can come up with:

1. Can mercs use uniques/sets? Clarify please.

2. When are we allowed to start? I expect to play about 3 days total during the whole month of December, so I wouldn't mind a jump start ASAP (and I'm semi-bored with most of my current SC projects, so a change of pace would be nice). 6 months seems reasonable for duration, but you may want to establish a concrete closure date (i.e. April 30, 2006 is my suggestion).

3. Obviously everyone should also specify beforehand their version/mods (I play 1.10 vanilla, BTW). You'll probably want to separate the prize stashes from different versions and mods, just because several players will only be interested in their version. The only other course of action is to limit the mods/versions allowed, but that could limit the participants.

For example, I'm willing to participate in the prizes, but only if I'm receiving items from 1.10 vanilla or RRM - IMHO, RWM has a potentially unfair advantage and I'm not interested in acquiring items that will taint my gear (beyond RRM). Since I don't intend to upgrade any day soon, 1.11 items also are useless to me. I'm in a fairly restrictive sub-category, so I'd be willing to partipate purely for the fun factor and to heck with the prizes - maybe a little research is necessary before a concrete rule is defined.

4. Are we required to make regular posts about our progress? Obviously we each need to specify our players settings before each difficulty, but are there any other restrictions?
I cannot participate in the tourney, since I have time constrictions, other D2 projects and I don't play hardcore. However, I should address some points:

1. As said, a limitation of mods would be nice. RRM, RWM, FE mod (for 1.10) are usually accepted--though the last gives an advantage over vanilla 1.10 players. The acceptance of the RWM is usually accompanied by not allowing the realm runewords.

2. As a forum policy, runes and runewords cannot be traded/given away. That means you should take that out of the sentence regarding the prize stash.

Good luck to all the participants!
I will join in I guess. In my opinion 1/2 a year is too long. Three months maybe?

Character Class: Assassin
Mods: 1.11 RWM
Normal Difficulty: Players 1 :lol:

Haven't decided on the name yet.
This might not be a good choice for my first tournament, but what the heck.

Character class: Assassin
Version: 1.11
Normal difficulty: Players 4 (I'm feeling bold... I've a similar character tearing it up in players 8)
Name: Renata

newbish questions soon to follow, I'm sure.
Answers, in order:

1. No, mercs cannot use Uniques or Sets. Why, you ask? Because I said so. And because I want characters to be less dependent on their mercs than on their skills/versatility.
2. You may start as soon as you sign up.
3. I forgot about versions. This tourny is intended only for users of 1.10 and 1.11. Please announce at the start which version you're running along with whether or not you'll participate in prizes.. As for mods, I'm going to go ahead and say that those using RWM cannot use the ladder runewords. I'd like to ban the RWM altogether, but we've already got on signed on, so I'll just limit it.
4. I'd like it if you made posts about your progress - it's fun to read about how others are doing in the tourny. You should at least update at the end of act difficulty.
5. Oops, missed the rune deal. Don't include runes in your prize stash. So there.
6. I'm going to go ahead and compromise on the end date. The tournament will end on February 14, 2006. That's roughly three and a half months, and it's obviously amusing to end it there.

Oh, and I'm on 1.11, by the by. Sign-up format should ACTUALLY look like AbbyNormal's, except:

Class: Sorc
Version/Mods: 1.11 Vanilla
Norm Diff: /players 3
Name: HeadlineGirl
Sounds like fun, I'll be doing an avenger probably, never made one of them before, and it doesnt seem like he would do too bad here. Gonna go for it on p8, hopefully I get past diablo.

Class: Pally
Version: 1.11b no mods
Norm diff: p8
Name: Krispy_Kreme

I went ahead and made a table, so just add yourselves to it.

Code:
Forum Name      Character Name   Class       Version     Players Setting  Points
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lostprophet     HeadlineGirl     Sorc     1.11 Vanilla     p3              0
AbbyNormal      Renata           'Sin     1.11             p4              0
SeDnA           ???              'Sin     1.11 RWM         p1              0
skoolbus        Krispy_Kreme     Pally    1.11b Vanilla    p8              0
Well, I join with a barb. Let's see how far I can get in players2 (blasted by Diablo on normal is my bet). I know I will have some doubts about the rules but I don't remember any right now so... let the play begin!

Class: Barb
Version: 1.11 no mods
Norm diff: p2
Name: Barb_Dickinson

Yeah, silly name... :uhhuh:

Code:
Forum Name      Character Name   Class       Version     Players Setting  Points
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SeDnA           ???              'Sin     1.11 RWM         p1              0
O_Menda         Barb_Dickinson   Barb     1.11 Vanilla     p2              0
lol, Lostprophet, you didn't tell if you'll contribute to the prize stash or not!

also, though I don't have a say here, as an outsider comment, ending it on Feb 13th might be a better idea so that people will be done with the tourney and can spend the next day for someone else...
Made it to the outer cloister. I will participate in the prizes I suppose. I have a question though, if I'm level 17, and have placed a skill point in everything I can, and I have one left over, can I put a second in a skill? or do I have to wait till level 30 to put multiple skill points in skills?
Prize stash! Yes! Yes yes yes!

(Um..... I don't totally suck at... darn :( ).

HeadlineGirl is level 11 and has completed the Cain quest and procured the Dark Wood WP. I'm leaning heavily on Frost Nova and Ice Blast, with Static Field being used against particularly tough guys.

@ skoolbus: You can't assign more than one skill point to any skill until all skills on all trees have at least one hard point. So level 30 is correct, assuming you have enough saved points to put one point in all level 30 skills and then place additional ones elsewhere. So yes, you'll have some extra points floating around annoyingly. It's part of the, uh, challenge :uhhuh:.
Code:
SeDnA           Mortred          'Sin     1.11 RWM         p1              0

I will not be participating in the prizes.

Oh and I don't think a untwinked RWM char who doesn't use any ladder RWs will taint anything.
Code:
SeDnA           Mortred          'Sin     1.11 RWM         p1              0
OpethAZ         Testament        Pally    1.11 RWM         p3              0

Well, just can't pass this one up... actually had tried this once before on my own, but wasn't motivated... see how this goes. No stash participation for me as I use the RWM although I'll save stuff and enough is there I can donate.
Code:
SeDnA           Mortred          'Sin     1.11 RWM         p1              3
One question. Do towns count as one waypoint?

Mortred cleared Bloodmoor, the Den of Evil, Cold Plains, and The Cave in Cold Plains. She is currently level 6, and hates cold attacks.

A weird screenshot
Llathias said:
also, though I don't have a say here, as an outsider comment, ending it on Feb 13th might be a better idea so that people will be done with the tourney and can spend the next day for someone else...
If you buy into that Hallmark holiday, you deserve to loose a day. :p
Added myself to the table.

Code:
Sirpoopsalot    Chuck            Barb     1.10 Vanilla     p5              0
Got in about 90 minutes last night. Were I feeling more creative, you'd get the narrative of Renata, short attention span Assassin, but, feh. I'll be saving a prize stash, assuming I ever find anything. (grumble)

Checking my math: I've completed two quests and opened two waypoints, so I've got four points, yes?

Code:
AbbyNormal      Renata           'Sin     1.11 Vanilla     p4              4
I had some fun after finishing the first two quests by clearing the cave in Cold Plains. Currently, the barb is level 11 with double-wielding two daggers (one of the few things that the barb can't "master, but good anyway). It's hilarious the speed he gets with Double Swing, looks like a banderillero during a bullfight :lol:

We also need to know if the town wp are used for calculing the score.

Code:
AbbyNormal      Renata           'Sin     1.11 Vanilla     p4              4
O_Menda         Barb_Dickinson   Barb     1.11 Vanilla     p2              3
The town WP does not count for scoring purposes.

Um, how does one copy and edit the table?

Note: These are posts #21-40 from the original thread.

Lostprophet said:
The town WP does not count for scoring purposes.

Um, how does one copy and edit the table?
I 1) selected the text in the browser
2) typed in a [ code ] tag (remove spaces for real tag, natch)
3) pasted the text
4) threw in a [ /code ] tag
5) hit preview and fiddled with spaces a lot. :D
It seems to me that two charcter classes have a big advantage for this tourney: Paladins and Barbarians

Two can struggle by: Necros and Assassins

And three would be in deep doo-doo and will not be played much: Amazons, Druids and Sorcs

Let's face it, with a frenzier or WW Barb one would probably invest in 26-28 skills anyway, and I've played an Avenger for which I naturally put a point in 29 skills. Its the fact that they ahve essential level 30 skills, and that tehir combat skills are synergized by skills in other trees.

Druids and Sorcs will be very hard to play! And an inability to put mroe than 8 points in an Amazon skill will leave her without a lethal attack.
AbbyNormal said:
I 1) selected the text in the browser
2) typed in a [ code ] tag (remove spaces for real tag, natch)
3) pasted the text
4) threw in a [ /code ] tag
5) hit preview and fiddled with spaces a lot. :D
Thats wrong. :p

The correct way to do it is, use the force. How do you use the force?
1. Make sure your heart is pumping right, and that your hands and brain are working fine. Then proceed to the next step.
2. Go to where the table last occurred. For example, the last person who used it was O_Menda. Go to his post.
3. Press the 'Quote' button.
4. Remove the Quote tags. You know? that [ QUOTE=O_Menda ] and
5. Delete all the crap he has written, keep the stuff between [ CODE ] and [ /CODE] INCLUSIVE.
6. Type in your crap, amend whatever you need in the table.
7. PREVIEW just in case you accidentally screw up.
8. When all is nice, press 'Submit Reply'.
9. Then make sure your brain and hands are still working fine, then you may proceed to step 10.
10. Go do some MF runs.
[/QUOTE]
Quickdeath said:
Druids and Sorcs will be very hard to play! And an inability to put mroe than 8 points in an Amazon skill will leave her without a lethal attack.
Hmm... I think a sorc is possible (and if I join this one, then I'll play a sorc, for kicks). It definitely won't be a superpower, but with some +skills gear (which ought to be relatively easy to acquire, through gambling and shopping), a sorc could conceivably work.

Druids = impossible, I think :)

Amazons... I wonder if a CS/LF zon (with 8 points in all lightning synergies) could be at all effective? Probably not, but could be good for a challenge. I'd have to check the math.
SeDnA said:
Thats wrong. :p

The correct way to do it is, use the force. How do you use the force?
1. Make sure your heart is pumping right, and that your hands and brain are working fine. Then proceed to the next step.
2. Go to where the table last occurred. For example, the last person who used it was O_Menda. Go to his post.
3. Press the 'Quote' button.
4. Remove the Quote tags. You know? that [ QUOTE=O_Menda ] and [ /QUOTE ]
5. Delete all the crap he has written, keep the stuff between [ CODE ] and [ /CODE] INCLUSIVE.
6. Type in your crap, amend whatever you need in the table.
7. PREVIEW just in case you accidentally screw up.
8. When all is nice, press 'Submit Reply'.
9. Then make sure your brain and hands are still working fine, then you may proceed to step 10.
10. Go do some MF runs.
Well, nyah, my way works too. :D Erm, I mean, thank you, oh noble one, for correcting the error of my ways.
Updating the table the wrong way :p :

Code:
AbbyNormal      Renata           'Sin     1.11 Vanilla     p4              8
O_Menda         Barb_Dickinson   Barb     1.11 Vanilla     p2              3
Renata is now at level 14; tapped two more waypoints and completed two more quests. Still not getting anything tolerable for loot. Ah, well.
I played more with the barb, I used the pair of daggers as main weapons until the room before Andariel were I found the unique Bardiche 👍 (the only worth find along with a dozen or two of rings of craftmanship (+1 max)). As a secondary attack, a good pair of (hundreds) throwing axes did a good work.

After all, no big problems in act 1, if we except that I was without armor for a very long time because I threw away a broken ethereal armor and forget to buy another one until I equiped the bardiche and saw the hole there :rolleyes:

14 points for the full act if I am not doing the maths wrong

Code:
O_Menda         Barb_Dickinson   Barb     1.11 Vanilla     p2             14

Show must go on... (listening to it while writing ;) )
@O_Menda - good tune, good choice.

I'm not gonna figure out my points until I finish Act 1, but here's a progress update:

Chuck has made it to Countess & chopped her head off a couple of times. El & Eth so far, hopefully I'll get a Tir next and upgrade my second weapon. A random monster along the way dropped a unique scimitar, so I've got one decent weapon for A1. Another one also dropped this nice low-level twinker (too bad I'm a barb):

Preserved Head of Thorns
Defense: 4
Chance to Block: 28%
Durability: 11 of 20
(Necromancer Only)
Required Strength: 12
Required Level: 6
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 11
Fingerprint: 0x78239cb
Adds 2-7 poison damage over 3 seconds
Attacker Takes Damage of 1
+2 to Raise Skeleton (Necromancer Only)
+2 to Corpse Explosion (Necromancer Only)
+2 to Skeleton Mastery (Necromancer Only)
Well, allright, I'll enter. Next to the TWD this is may last project though. p8 probably all the way.

Code:
Sint            Fask             Paladin  1.11 Vanilla     p8              0
On second thought, I'm not it. I don't have enough time for it. Sorry about that. Have fun guys.
Code:
AbbyNormal      Renata           'Sin     1.11 Vanilla     p4             11
Sint            Fask             Paladin  1.11 Vanilla     p8              0

Two more waypoints, got Charsi her dang hammer back, the game was kind enough to drop me the armor and belt from the Arctic gear set. :D

I haven't been rerunning areas, in keeping with Renata's short attention span problem. :D
Code:
SeDnA           Mortred          'Sin     1.11 RWM         p1              4
Updated the table.

Found the Stony Field waypoint today, nothing more.
Code:
Sirpoopsalot    Chuck            Barb     1.10 Vanilla     p5             14

Finished Act1, so time for a update. No problems so far (I ran away from Andy once, but that was just a precaution ). I found a Lenymo and a Blood Cresent (unique scimitar) so far, and I ran the countess long enough (5 runs) to make 'Steel' in a Sabre (got a Tal & Eth before Tir, so made Stealth too).

Double-swing all the way. Full gear:

W1: Steel Sabre
W2: Blood Cresent
Helm: Barb pelt w/ +3 sword mastery and 2 chipped rubies socketed
Armor: 'Stealth' studded leather
Gloves: rare chain (1/2 freeze dur. 9% Fres, 14%MF, 5% ctc Frost Nova - used my Imbue)
Belt: Lenymo
Boots: 25% MF boots
Amulet: +2 str., +15 AR
Rings: DR -1, 6% MF / +1 Mana/kill, +2 Energy
I also found a small charm of frost, which is nice for slowing enemies.

I just switched to a defiance merc, he's in need of a weapon, but:
Helm: 10% cold res / 10% FHR
Armor: 2 chipped rubbies ring mail

Oh yeah, points: 14
Code:
AbbyNormal      Renata           'Sin     1.11 Vanilla     p4             19

Finished Act I, whacked Radament, got 4 waypoints. Did the nerd happy dance of joy when I got my Cube. 👏

I'm still a bit unclear on the prize stash concept; should I put the Gorefoot ("Gorefeet!") and Hsaru's set in there, or are they too low value to be include?

And... we're leaving tomorrow for a cross-country road trip, won't be back until 12/5.
Code:
AbbyNormal      Renata           'Sin     1.11 Vanilla     p4             19
SeDnA           Mortred          'Sin     1.11 RWM         p1              8
Completed Cain a few days ago and was lazy to update. Did the countess today and at level four I met an extra strong ghost pack. I rely heavily on the level 1 fists of fire I have with me and sometimes maybe tiger strike. As I was saying, while I was fists of firing at the ghosts they all hit me simultaneously and I almost got 'locked'. Well I suck at hardcore so my heart stopped at that moment before gulping down two small purples. Countess dropped El, Eld. Ran her once more to get to level 12. She dropped El, Eld, Tal. Wow Tal I was amazed. Gonna run her for an Eth to make stealth when I reach level 17.
New Entry

Name: Quixd
Difficulty: P8
Class: Druid
Version: 1.11
do I have RWM? I have absolutely no idea.

Prize Loot at the end? I'll pass, though I may contribute if I get some good items.
Got through Quests 1-3, Waypoints 1-4.

Level 14, Merc is level 10.

Comments:

Initially I was extremely weak, and even almost died 2x to lightning mobs.
The battle vs Blood Raven took a while (well a few minutes of chasing her around).

I mostly now just sit back and let the merc and pets do the killing. I finally got a nice druid helm - +3 to oak sage which boosts my hp from 138 to 200 so that helps a LOT.

I am now just leveling and storing up skill points (putting the mandatory 1 per skill as I get more). Once I get to level 30 I'll start maxing out skills (well at 8, first 2 skills will go 2-2, then 3-3 on to 8-8, at which point I'll max out skills in order of importance.

My luck has been on the lousy side, but only in kind of silly ways. Like getting almost no identify scrolls, then right before I went to get Cain I got like 5 of them with nothing to identify. Getting a skill shrine (and WOW 3 3 3 count them 3 wolves!!!) ... right before I found the way point and it was time to head back to town. My merc finally has a 3 socket hunter's bow (yellow-red-blue gems) so my merc is dishing out some nice damage, and at this point I can see a clear path of nice gains for quite a while.

Its wierd seeing the red "skill" button just sitting there.
Saying "hit me"... "hit me"

Gotta be careful when the skills charts are up. Don't want to accidentally skill up somewhere.

Thats all for now. So far so good.
Moving up steadily.

Level 18 (Merc is 17)
Just got to Inner Cloister.
Will take short break then plan to finish out Act I
Going to try and mess with the box to see if I can successfully add myself in there.

Everything was easy - almost boringly so.
Just killing the mobs as I get them, and having no troubles as long as I take regular breaks I'll be more than ok.

Level 18 - Have all skills used up with no extra point remaining.
Kinda funny that they balance out exactly.
Good news bad news.

Good: defeated Andariel (level 19 that moved me to 20).

Bad News: I keep crashing when trying to "Go East"

If I can't get to Act II well I'm done.

Will work on this tomorrow or sometime later.

Act I completely done - all way points and quests.
Oh wow this is original:

Continues search for the "Equalizer" build. . .

I don't remember where I put that build as a challenge I think it was for the challenging builds to beat normal. oh well.

equalizer builds can be both fun and hard.

Note: These are posts #41-47 (final post) from the original thread.

Code:
AbbyNormal      Renata           'Sin     1.11 Vanilla     p4             26
Quixaltic       Quixd            Druid    1.11 ?           p8             14

Got back in town, then I bought Dungeon Siege II (I'm feeling unfaithful!), but threw a few hours at D2 this weekend and got Renata to the Canyon of the Magi. All Act II waypoints and I've only got the Staff and Duriel quests left. I'm having a hard time switching away from Blades of Fury, as it's just too darn fun. :D
Snap, this sounds like fun. I hope I can still join (I can can't I?). Anyway, this'll be my first tourny, so wish me luck.

Code:
Necromortis     Necromortis      Necro    1.11 Vanilla     p4              0

Hope I didn't screw the table up to badly...anyway, I have one question.

It says that we should put a point into every skill...does that mean on just one branch (ex. Only Summoning) or every branch (so I'd need to put a point in every skill in Summoning, Curses, and Poison and Bone).

I'm gonna go start now *smiles*

~Necro
Necromortis said:
every branch (so I'd need to put a point in every skill in Summoning, Curses, and Poison and Bone).
You got it. EVERY single skill tournament eh! :lol:

Wow new xmas smileys!!
Code:
Necromortis     Necromortis      Necro    1.11 Vanilla     p4             14

Update: Necromortis completed Act I, with a total of 14 points...just like everyone else. I think that he's level 19 or something like that. Maybe twenty.

~Necro
Code:
AbbyNormal      Renata           'Sin     1.11 Vanilla     p4             33
Necromortis     Necromortis      Necro    1.11 Vanilla     p4             14

Made my way to Act III last night; 'twas a bit fraught, as the game would close with a fatal error when I reached a specific point in the real Tomb of Tal Rasha. Fortunately, Duriel was down another hallway. *phew* Duriel dropped some nicely sellable rares and a unique ringmail, which I didn't write down so I can't remember the name. (old, so old)

Knocked out the first two quests and three waypoints in Act III, and Renata is now Level 28. (Still having a hard time using anything other than Blade Fury. Ah, well.)
AbbyNormal said:
Duriel dropped some nicely sellable rares and a unique ringmail, which I didn't write down so I can't remember the name. (old, so old)
The only unique Ring Mail that I can think of is Darkglow. That it?

~Necro
Necromortis said:
The only unique Ring Mail that I can think of is Darkglow. That it?

~Necro
Ay-yup, that's it....

Aw, crud. I just re-read the rules and realized that I'm a big cheaty cheater by letting my merc wear it. Guess I'll have to disqualify myself... darn. Well, I'll keep playing because I'm having fun with my first hardcore character, but... darn.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High