[2003] Three Way Dance HC Tournament [by PSYCHO]

Note: These are posts #381-400 from the original thread.

A trifecta, WOOT - we are not worthy!! :worship:

Gouda, simply amazing work! :winner: This accomplishment will be remembered for a long time.
Gouda said:
The merc had died somehwere, not understanding proper herding techniques.
:lol: My favorite line from your update.
Aaaaaand he's done it! Congratulations on the Guardian Gouda - especially with all the restrictions. I bow before your leet playing skillz. :worship:

Good luck with the other members of your septevirate.

Chris
Congrats Gouda - I am in awe! And of course, nemar and AlterEgo - all three of you did fantastic, and I can only hope to be as good as you one day.

Not sure what I did to earn a prize pack, beyond getting three poor hardcore characters killed in humilating fashion, but I ain't too proud - I believe lucky 13 hasn't been selected yet, so I'll take that one.
I knew you would make it, Gouda! You have attained legendary status in this tournament. Congratulations!! :) 👍
Congrats on the guardians gouda. If you take part in the next tourny we should all be worried. 👏

*edit* I've been playing d2 long enough to know how to spell guardian :grrr:
GG Gouda!!
All in favour of banning him from the next 3-way dance, say I ;)
Congrats again man!

Sam
Eagerly awaiting 3 way dance part 2.
Eagerly awaiting the end of this one...where is Nemar? He's been gone for over a week.
Not sure what's up with nemar...haven't seen him for some time now.

Psycho, I'm unstickying this thread now, so you may want to PM or email folks to prod them through the prize distribution.
Well, I'm back, and I have to say a big congratulations to Gouda. I'm impressed that you managed an awesome feat. Three Guardians - well done!

Don't worry about a prize pack for me, Psycho - I'm only self-found anyway.

I've now got to decide if I can reasonably start your next one. My amazon could really have done with a unique bow!

Congratulations to all the winners, and to Psycho on an awesome tourney. Quite possibly the best ever, IMO. Great job!

Can we possibly have some final standings?
I'll give a list of final standings soon. I've messaged Nemar without any result, so the prizes are in a stalemate at the moment, which is disappointing. If anybody knows of another way to contact him, could they please do so and inform him he needs to collect his rewards, please?
If it will speed things up for you Psycho, I'm willing to hold the stash of remaining elites until nemar shows up. Then I'll forward his selections to him.
That would be an idea, but it isn't a matter of patience :), it's a matter of him choosing what his rewards are going to be. I have no problem holding onto the stashes if Gouda and you do not mind :)

It's just a little frustrating when people go off wandering...I hope I'm not being harsh, but I just hope he returns soon :)
P§ÃÇHÕ said:
That would be an idea, but it isn't a matter of patience :), it's a matter of him choosing what his rewards are going to be. I have no problem holding onto the stashes if Gouda and you do not mind :)

It's just a little frustrating when people go off wandering...I hope I'm not being harsh, but I just hope he returns soon :)
No problems whatsoever. Still not sure what you are talking about, for other price stashes, because I already recieved the Elite uniques.
Anyway, I won't be needing any stashes for a loooong time because of someone's evil idea to launch TWD II. Not complaining though!

Gouda
P§ÃÇHÕ said:
I'll give a list of final standings soon. I've messaged Nemar without any result, so the prizes are in a stalemate at the moment, which is disappointing. If anybody knows of another way to contact him, could they please do so and inform him he needs to collect his rewards, please?
because I was in hollidays, now I'm back
There You Are!!!

:):):)
So price can be send at j**@**.fr

I don't see what to choice, so do it for me ( or if another want to choice before).

And congratulation for everybody I take a :drink: for us
nemar said:
So price can be send at j**@**.fr

I don't see what to choice, so do it for me ( or if another want to choice before).

And congratulation for everybody I take a :drink: for us
Hey nemar, nice to see the froggy back here in the forum :lol:

Psycho sent me the stash of our combined prizes (Gouda already has his). So I need you to select 5 uniques and 2 sets from this list:

1. Arioc's Needle (Hyperion Spear)
4. Demon Limb (Tyrant Club)
6. Dracul's Grasp (Vampirebone Gloves)
8. Giant Skull (Bone Visage)
9. Ormus' Robes (Dusk Shroud)
10. Razor's Edge (Tomahawk)
11. Rune Master (Ettin Axe)
12. Sandstorm Trek (Scarabshell Boots)
14. The Grandfather (Collossus Blade)

1. Credendum (Mithril Coil)
2. Immortal King's Stone Crusher (Ogre Maul)
4. Sazabi's Cobalt Redeemer (Cryptic Sword)
5. Sazabi's Ghost Liberator (Balrog Skin)

After you make your choice, I'll forward them on :)
arg !!! don't try j**@**.fr, it is j**@**fr !!!

I select 5 uniques and 2 sets from this list:

I am reading this thread from the beginning now. It is nice reading!
So I'm just curious whether someone have saved copy of Thread #1 and #2?
May be I even could re-format all three threads and host it on my site as a SPF history book. ;)

Anyone?

Note: These are posts #401-405 (final post) from the original thread.

I have copies of the first thread saved onto my hard drive, however the Squid chewed up the whole second thread. If you wish, PM me your email address, Igor, and I will send you the entire first thread :)
nemar said:
I select 5 uniques and 2 sets from this list:

Good to see back Nemar, and excellent choiches!
I think i'll let you win the next TWD tournament, but only if you'll get 3 Guardians :p !

Gouda
Mule is on the way nemar 👍

I can't believe I came away from this with a GF :surprise: Might just have to play a twinked melee char sometime :)
AlterEgo said:
Mule is on the way nemar 👍

I can't believe I came away from this with a GF :surprise: Might just have to play a twinked melee char sometime :)
mule receive, don't see everything but it's ok. you can delete the mule.

thanks again
nemar said:
mule receive, don't see everything but it's ok. you can delete the mule.
Some items are in the stash, be sure to check there. If you open in ATMA, you should see everything.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High