[!.10-1.14 FAM] ISO Paladin Tiara or Diadem of Life everlasting.

Jan 1, 2011
Diablo 2 Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LouB 1.10-1.14

As my abbot is entering Hell it is time to find a better helm.

I’m currently using a silver coronet of life everlasting with two sockets that gives me a total of 38 PDR. The 78 to AR doesn’t really help.

The prefix that I’m looking for would be Priest’s, but I’d consider Guardian’s or Warden’s. The suffice I’m looking for is life everlsting life Everlasting, but I want damage reduced by 23 to 25.

I’ve got a socket quest available so it doesn’t have to have the three sockets.

I have no idea what one of these would be worth, but they must be pretty rare as I’ve spent over 35 million gambling for one and over 200 pgems trying to cube one. I probably spent more time gambling and cubing than it took me to take him through Nightmare!

I’ve got a socket quest available so it doesn’t have to have the three sockets.

Magic helms can only get a max of 2 sockets*, so a circlet or coronet would work just as well for you.

*The only exception would be if you were OK with Artisan's or Jeweler's as your prefix - that's the only way to get 3 sockets in your magic tiara/diadem.

Thanks, I knew that and forgot. That means that the marginal increases I'd see aren't going to be worth that much to me.

After spending a little time in Hell with him I realize that for real flexibility I need a circlet with resists and PDR - a prismatic or Chromatic cirlcet of life everlasting.

So, to prevent confusion let's consider this ISO thread dead and I'll post a new one.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High