[1.14HC FAM] ISO: Gerke's, Amulet of Everlasting, Life/Str rings, 80-100 def charms, 2OS eth bugged armor (1k def)

Vang

PurePremium
Staff member
Guide Author
Feb 23, 2006
Diablo 2 Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello,

Looking for some stuff for my sorceress:

[1.14D HC FAM]
2os Eth bugged armor to make a Prudence in
Gerke's (prefer high defense)
Something of Everlasting (prefer 25PDR, +Fire/Cold skills, Sorc, resist
Stalwart Charms any size with str/life
Str/life rings (prefer 50+life and some strength, other good things resist,mana) Maybe just using another Dwarf star if nothing of use comes up.
Belt with Strength/life and ability to get 4slots (Tgods might be best)

For trade:

TC3 uniques, other uniques, some runes (Ist. some puls) pgems, Natural skiller with 6life, plain Trap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will see by tonight what I've got amongst my stashes. You are not alone in the HC trading game ;)

Edit: oh well...nothing close to be worthy for a trade. I forgot about the Tgod's possibility though, it's still to be checked, but no Gerke nor amu/rings close to the needs. Will try to have another look this evening.

Edit2: I have nothing in the list for trade (due to HC grailing, and the only armor I have eth kept is not bugged yet, but also is my last one available, I didn't farm much in HC apart from RFL Trav last year).

Sorry!

Last edited:
This is the only thing I have from your ISO currently. I am new to trading here and although traded on SPF ~10 years ago it was under a different name. Please let me know if you have any questions

[1.14D HC FAM]

Stalwart Grand Charm of Sustenance
Grand Charm
Required Level: 29
Fingerprint: 0xee83ae21
Item Level: 80
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+48 Defense
+23 to Life

RWM for runewords
GoMule
If I remember to hot-mule Gheeds I might do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Links to trade profiles please @Vang & @Nona

Edit:
Thanks for updating both. I made a couple of mods to your posts with the trading profiles. Basically the tags go with the items you are requesting / offering, so we don't cross versions.

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High