Durability: 33 of 33
Required Dexterity: 108
Required Strength: 142
Required Level: 65
Polearm Class - Fast Attack Speed
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 90
Fingerprint: 0x264583a3
Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4: 0 used)

would really prefer 1.07 stuff in 1.07. But I'm open to a good offer in 1.14 (is there a letter after 1.14?)
In 1.07 I search Tiamat's Rebuke and would trade it for that.
In 1.14 I'm unsure, I didn't even have it installed, but that's a matter of minutes.
I'd say I search full Tals set, and 2*Lo runes.

Let me hear your offer :)

Last edited:
1.07 SC FAM with forwarded items trade profile

Hi, I have racked a few of eth Threshers in 1.07 (imo the best base):

Code:
Thresher
Two-Hand Damage: 24 to 204
Durability: 33 of 33
Required Dexterity: 108
Required Strength: 142
Required Level: 65
Polearm Class - Fast Attack Speed
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 90
Fingerprint: 0x264583a3
Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4: 0 used)

would really prefer 1.07 stuff in 1.07. But I'm open to a good offer in 1.14 (is there a letter after 1.14?)
In 1.07 I search Tiamat's Rebuke and would trade it for that.
In 1.14 I'm unsure, I didn't even have it installed, but that's a matter of minutes.
I'd say I search full Tals set, and 2*Lo runes.

Let me hear your offer :)

First off, thank you for taking the time to check out my post, I appreciate that! :D (y)
Interesting. I always assumed the Threshers in 1.07 had an affix on them that said enhanced damage, but they just have extra damage.

With exception to Tal's Lidless Eye, I do have every piece of the Tal's set. I used up my only LO rune yesterday making a Grief rune word for my frenzy barb.

But I do have (2) SUR runes and (1) ZOD rune. I also have (2) VEX runes. I just got home out of the heat, I'm going to cool down with some cold water and then I'll make you an offer! :cool:

Last edited:
@McGruber08 ingame it says "verbesserter maximal Schaden" (enhanced max damage), but I can assure you, it has 50% max damage, and when forwarded, more damage than bases from later patches.

Ah ok, the armor is the hardest part anyway.

How about Tals minus weapon + some tradables, so I can trade the Weapon :) (I think Um, or Mal should do, or the evergreen PGs)

@McGruber08 ingame it says "verbesserter maximal Schaden" (enhanced max damage), but I can assure you, it has 50% max damage, and when forwarded, more damage than bases from later patches.

Ah ok, the armor is the hardest part anyway.

How about Tals minus weapon + some tradables, so I can trade the Weapon :) (I think Um, or Mal should do, or the evergreen PGs)

I believe ya, just wasn't sure what to expect :). I tell you what, I've been waiting for this special thresher base for a while, and I'm unable to use 1.07 since I have a Blizzard's digital download of the game so I can be a bit generous.
I'll give you the Tal's pieces that I have, a MAL and some PGs, maybe half of what I have left from the last charm rolls :D Send me your email I'll forward it to you. Also please keep in mind if you find more. I have a few characters who's mercs need a base like that. Cheers

Confirming trade with d2lover
Traded: (1) MAL rune & 18 PG

Tal Rasha's Adjudication
Fingerprint: 0x1302bb6d

Tal Rasha's Fine-Spun Cloth
Fingerprint: 0x95dd8225

Tal Rasha's Guardianship
Fingerprint: 0xf7e2d09

Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest
Fingerprint: 0xd45ceff3

for Eth-Thresher 1.07 ISO ebug
Fingerprint:
0x264583a3

Last edited:
Reactions: d2lover
1.07 SC FAM with forwarded items trade profile

sent in 1.14d:
[1.14d SC]
Code:
Eth-Thresher 1.07 50%  max Ed
Fingerprint:
0x264583a3

received:
Code:
1 Mal Rune, 18 PG and

Tal Rasha's Adjudication
Fingerprint: 0x1302bb6d

Tal Rasha's Fine-Spun Cloth
Fingerprint: 0x95dd8225

Tal Rasha's Guardianship
Fingerprint: 0xf7e2d09

Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest
Fingerprint: 0xd45ceff3

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't have Lidless Eye, but it should be easier to find then some of the other pieces, I just haven't had luck finding it.

When I played multi-player years ago Lidless Eye was one of the first pieces I found. I saw on YouTube that the amulet is hard to come by and the Armor has a high TClvl for drop.

You just need one piece. MEPH or someone can probably drop it.

Reactions: Jamie
In 1.09 I could never find Tal's Armor. In 1.14D I find it a lot lol. Even the amulet. I really should have been patient on my Thresher and got a 1.07 one before I made Infinity, lol! Thresher is absolutely my favorite base for most Merc RWs and the style is sexy. Hope your roll was good!

It ended up being okay, average I think. I haven't played in a few weeks, just taking a break with Skyrim and stuff but I'll come back to it in September. Thanks!

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High