1.11 SPF HC Ladder [by Cattleya]

Pushed Osteus along to lvl 42 and midway through act V. Stopped at the frozen tundra WP, I'll probably do Nilly next since there is minimal danger when playing a necro. (and normal isn't too bad either)

Nothing notable so far, he did manage to shop a +3 bone spear bone wand that will get 2 sockets for 'white.' Now all he needs is the runes.

@ asdfgah If you are using RWM then take a look at harmony for elemental dmg. Skill-wise I've always liked Freezing Arrow as a second skill for zons. You get the cold dmg, plus the blast radius freeze. What's not to like!:badteeth:
Since I have recently joined Single Player Hardcore, I thought I should join the ladder. Since I've never had a hardcore character top level 50, I think setting a goal of reaching the top 30 might be reasonable. Both Harrrrrrrrr and Chaz have just begun Act 2. Surprisingly, they have combined to find just one set item (Death's Guard) and 0 uniques. I don't remember single player being this stingy. Hopefully my luck will soon change.
Pooncer has gained a few more levels and completed the first 2 quests of Act 1. The Crypt and Mausoleum took about 1 1/2 hours to clear. This is going to take a while. 😁

@Purplelocust: I'll be CryoMixalot's first vote.
Hehe, necromancer took out Baal today. Reward: Twitchthroe. Although he did find a unique defender, visceratuant or something off a champion lasher yesterday. Keeps finding perfect items for my sorc, yet it doesn't work the other way round.

Sorceress now in Act 3. Will update a table with progress later on, but don't see much change happening soon.
Well, did the entire fixing up of the table again, there's got to be another way... Anyways, Croesa hit 78 yesterday, so, I'm back in the top 10 :)

Xth edit: Should not the entries with a dead flag be removed? Don't know how the Bnet ladder deals with this, but it seems logical to me.
No, I think not - IIRC The Battle.net ladder marks dead characters in grey.
Their deeds of valor should be remembered :wink3:
Maybe we should make it more clear though by putting the R.I.P. in front of the name instead?
At least inside the scrollbars IMO^^
asdfgah said:
Their deeds of valor should be remembered :wink3:
Maybe we should make it more clear though by putting the R.I.P. in front of the name instead?
At least inside the scrollbars IMO^^
Maybe put the RWM, Build, and Project columns after level and status?

EDIT:

I Didn't do the whole table, but maybe something like this?
Looks good but I think we should move the build row too like the turtle did too. Or? :wink3::rolleyes:
I've been struggling to make it through act 4. Without CoS and MB Xia would be dead. I've had way to many NDE's to make me comfortable enough to enter the CS so I'm going to run meph for better gear.

EDIT: Wasn't smart enough to realize what the italics were for
asdfgah said:
Looks good but I think we should move the build row too like the turtle did too. Or? :wink3::rolleyes:
I guess I like being able to see the build right off. Perhaps the next time I update, I'll shorten down a few of the builds names and see if I can get the full status to show up without scrolling.
Making the font size works too, allows you to see everything without scrolling, but maybe size1 is too small for some people.
I think the italics work well and that somewhat abbreviated build names will also compactify things nicely.

Cattleya said:
@Purplelocust: I'll be CryoMixalot's first vote.

Thanks for the vote! That tourney has ended and I've put a great deal of time into that project, and it would be nice to have a reason to carry on with him.
purplelocust said:
I think the italics work well and that somewhat abbreviated build names will also compactify things nicely.

Thanks for the vote! That tourney has ended and I've put a great deal of time into that project, and it would be nice to have a reason to carry on with him.
Seeing as how I've been updating recently I'll also cast a vote for you as well.
Osteus is continuing his battle against the prime evils in NM. He has reached act II (Arcane Sanctuary WP) and lvl 56.
His most amazing battle so far came on the way down through the palace cellars. He found a room with four boss packs of horror archers. Worse yet, one was Might Enchanted, one was Fanatacism enchanted and there were a variety of other fun ones in there as well. Needless to say, Osteus was feeling kinda suicidal, so he decided to fight. After a couple of town trips for merc resurrections and lots of rejuvs used he took them all down. But the best was this, dropped by the second boss to fall.

Tal Rasha's Adjudication
Amulet
Required Level: 67
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 50
Fingerprint: 0x8b1f2f4b
+50 to Life
+42 to Mana
Lightning Resist +33%
Adds 3-32 lightning damage
+2 to Sorceress Skill Levels

***Partial Set Item Bonuses***
10% Faster Cast Rate
***Partial Set Item Bonuses***

Cool, though not exactly helpful for a necro :laugh:

Anyway, what a day!

CB
Third vote for Purplelocust here.

Not done much more today, though thought I would. Shopped a +3/+2 RS/SM wand from Akara - it'll do for now. Been running Baal a bit as well. Last drop he gave me was awful, pure blue items and some gold. Good job Isenhart's Case was dropped on the way down to the throne, eh? :rolleyes:
asdf_HCZON has progressed to level 27 and act3 normal.
I thought I'd post some screenschots of her journey :wink3:

Opening the road to tristram.
Battling Griswold (yes that was when I forgot cain in his cage 😆 )
The first unique!
A nasty boss encountered in the forgotten tower (the name that is 👅 )
When I could start to gamble criclets I first gambled a +5 max dmg one that I equipped, after that one with +7 (I got that and the merc got the +5 circlet). The next one I gambled was a +20% FRC circlet which I kept for use when running countess for example, which I was going to do for a stealth runeword (FRW FTW!). I wanted to gamble a new bow with the little money I had left but when another circlet appeared in the gambling screen before a long battle bow did, I gave it a last shot. I'm glad I did becaused it brought me this sweet circlet!
Right after that one was gambled I also got my long battle bow gambled, which got really sweet. Here it is
Here’s the stealth I got from running the countess, put in a superior splint mail (a little more defense).
A really fortunate drop in the spider forest, equipped it and gave the stealth to the merc 😃 Here it is identified. It gives a really sweet green look
At level 27 I gambled two long war bows, one with 20% enhanced dmg to replace my old bow and another crappy blue that I intend to reroll using chipped gems and socket with ral runes or something.

Cheers!
asdf

Code:
Rank Player            Character        Class  Build               Level  Status  RWM  Project
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 1   Puffen            PuffenGotBanned  Sorc   Blizzy              94     Alive    Y  
 2   asdfgah           asdf_HCBlizz     Sorc   Blizzy              89     Alive    Y
 3   asdfgah           asdf_Joan        zon    LF/FA               89     Alive    Y
 4   nepeta            Gabrielle        Sorc   FO/FB               87     R.I.P.   N
 5   AndiDi            Lars             Barb   Berzerker           84     Alive    Y
 6   Warrior of Light  Soledad          Sin    Shadow Disciplines  84     Alive    N   Single Tree
 7   Warrior of Light  Green_Dragon     Druid  FC Bear/Fury Wolf   83     R.I.P.   N   AQT4
 8   asdfgah           Shizuka          Sin    Trapsin             81     Alive    Y
 9   omgmir            Lucky            Sorc   Blizzard            79     Alive    Y
10   nepeta            Croesa           Sorc   Blizz               78     Alive    N
11   asdfgah           asdf_KosmoS      sorc   meteorb             76     Alive    Y
12   Corrupted         Isra             Necro  Summoner            76     R.I.P.   N
13   AndiDi            CharlieMcGee     Sorc   Meteorb             76     R.I.P.   Y
14   atigdng           BreakinThrough   Barb   Conc Barb           75     Alive    N
15   Ron               UnholyBoner      Necro  Bonemancer          74     R.I.P.   Y
16   Ron               Strawberry_Milk  Sorc   Blizzard            74     Alive    Y
17   Warrior of Light  Katalina         Sorc   Blizzard/Meteor     74     R.I.P.   N
18   crazy-bear        Crazy_Bear       Druid  WB                  74     R.I.P.   N
19   Summoned          Psyche           Sin    Lit Trapper         73     Alive    N
20   Shakoke           IcyManipulator   Sorc   Meteorb             72     Alive    N
21   asdfgah           asdf_HCbauglir   Pal    Hammerdin           70     Alive    Y
22   Cattleya          Pooncer          Barb   Cleglaw's Conc      69 H   Alive    N   NWCS  
23   AeroGear                           Barb   Concentrate         68
24   asdfgah           asdf_HCsdf       Zon    Fury/strafe         65     Alive    Y
25   Seige             Nude Jude        Necro  Skellimancer        63     R.I.P.   N   Septavirate
26   Billybgame        TheShadowKnows   Sin    Shadow Assassin     60     R.I.P.   Y   Single Tree
27   Cattleya          Alexa            Sorc   FO/CL               60 NM  Alive    N   SPUMF
28   Crazy_Bear        Osteus           Necro  Bonecaster          56     Alive NM N   Septavirate
29   LordMay           Xia              Assn   Phnx Striker        56 NM  Alive    Y   Septavirate
30   O_Menda           Nightwish        Sin    Fade Trapper        55     R.I.P.   N    
     Crazy_Bear        Amelia           Sorc   Blizz/Hydra         55 NM  Alive    N   Septavirate
     asdfgah           asdf_LOLUSUX     Sin    DS/Kicker           53     Alive    Y
     LordMay           Xia              Assn   Phnx Striker        51 NM  Alive    Y   Septavirate
     Mankey            Hypnos_OtN       Necro  Boner-mancer        51     Alive    N
     Billybgame        Elektra          Zon    Ltng Javazon        51     R.I.P.   Y   TWD III
     Randall           Melissa          Sin    Fire Trap/Venom     50 NM  Act 2    N   Touny (DM)
     omgmir            Ska              Pal    Frost Zealot        50     Alive    Y   Septavirate
     Crazy_Bear        Newton           Pally  HolyFreezeZealot    49 NM  Alive    N   Septavirate
     asdfgah           asdf_Lisa        Sin    Shadow disciplines  48     Alive    Y   Single tree  
     AeroGear          Vixen            Sin    Trapsin             48     Alive    N
     Immortal_Slayer   Thunderlia       Sorc   Lightning           46     Alive    Y   Single Tree
     Dunedain          David            Pal    Frost zealot        46     Alive    Y   Septavirate
     Moar              Sandro           Necro  Bonemancer          45     Alive    N
     a_shikoff         BigDaddy         Barb   Berzerker           45 NM  Alive    N   Septavirate 
     Billybgame        SiriusBlack      Druid  Fire/Summoner       45     Alive    Y   TWD III 
     omgmir            Ammut            Sin    Trapsin             43     Alive    Y   Septavirate 
     NightStalker      Cryptstalker     Necro  Fishy               29     Alive    N   Septavirate
     Ron               UnholyGeneral    Necro  Summoner            43     R.I.P.   Y   
     Salvo             Phanata          Zon    Hybridzon           42     Alive    N
     DX-Crawler        Furry_Ploppy     Druid  Fire/Summoner       42     Alive    Y
     Cattleya          Laura            Sin    BF/DS               42     Alive    N   10 Days
     BuFa              GreenDeath       Necro  Venomancer          40     Alive    N              
     Billybgame        SweetVengeance   Pal    Avenger             38 NM  R.I.P.   Y   GypsyScoundr
     asdfgah           asdf_HCnubb      Necro  poison/bone         36     Alive    Y
     Warrior of Light  Warrior          Pal    HF/Smite            35     Alive    N   Darts Tourny
     XG                RoN              Druid  Fury                34     Alive    Y
     DX-Crawler        Irish_Pirate     Sorc   Meteorb             34     Alive
     LordMay           Lance            Barb   Frenzy              34     Alive    Y   Septavirate
     Billybgame        BerzerkBilly     Barb   Conc/Zerk           32     Alive    Y   TWD III
     O_Menda           Hell_Patrol      Necro  Summoner            31     R.I.P.   N
     Cattleya          Gabrielle        Zon    Staff Tankazon      30     Alive    N   Single Tree
     barren            AWESOME-possum   Pal    Sacrifice/Smite     28     R.I.P.   N[/i]
     AndiDi            Utuk_ku          Zon    Frost Maiden        28     Alive    Y
     Cattleya          Tycho            Pal    Ranger              28     Alive    N   TWD III
     asdfgah           asdf_HCZON       Ama    Bowazon             27     Alive    Y
     Warrior of Light  Lidia            Zon    Strafe/FA           27     Alive    N   TWD III
     LordMay           Haylle           Pal    Undead Hunter       27              Y   Septavirate 
     SiTro             Cronus           Pal    Tesladin            27     R.I.P.   N [/i]
     LordMay           Elstrik          Druid  Huntermentalsummoner27     Alive    Y   Septavirate
     abarlament        Booster          Sorc   Blizzard            25     Alive    N
     Cattleya          Leela            Zon    Magic Arrow         25     Alive    N   TWD III
     LordMay           Blaize           Sorc   Blaze/CL            25     Alive    Y   Septavirate        
     Hrus              Asterope         Sin    Trapsin             24     Alive    N   TWD III
     Cattleya          Rialla           Sorc   FB/Orb              23     Alive    N   SPUMF II 
     Crazy_Bear        Flying_Snow      Assn   BF/LightningTrap    22     Alive    N   Septavirate 
     SteelSixtyIV      Mr_Fur           Druid  Armageddon Bear     21     Alive    N
     Warrior of Light  Rosa             Sin    Trapper             21     Alive    N   TWD III
     AndiDi            Teddy            Druid  Bear                21     Alive    Y
     Cattleya          Chance           Ama    Cold Arrow          21     Alive    N
     jjscud            Necky            Necro  Skellimancer        20     Alive    N   Nekkid 
     jjscud            DeathWish        Pald   None                20     Alive    N   Skillless
     TheGiantTurtle    Harrrrrrrrr      Barb   Frenzy              20     Alive    N
     Sir Lanksalot     Cardea           Sorc   FO/CL               19     Alive    Y
     aitrus            Anna             Sorc   Blizzard            19     Alive    Y
     TheGiantTurtle    Chaz             Necro  Summoner            19     Alive    N
     Immortal_Slayer   MadButcher       Barb   Frenzy              18     Alive    N   AQT4 
     Hrus              Alcyone          Sorc   Lightning/Orb       18     Alive    N   TWD III 
     Cattleya          Phoenix          Sorc   Enchantress         18     Alive    N   Septavirate
     asdfgah           asdf_ShreK       Barb   Frenzy              17     Alive    Y
     SiTro             Aello            Sorc   Infernosorc         17     R.I.P.   N[/i]
     asdfgah           asdf_IATKHEEJALÖ Dru    Bear!               16     Alive    Y
     duckymancer       Naivearian       Barb   Skill-less          16     Alive    N   Skill-less
     Cattleya          Phoenix          Sorc   Enchantress         16     Alive    N   Septavirate 
     LowLander                          Sorc   Meterob             15     Alive
     jjscud            Hope             Sorc   Blizzballer         15     Alive    N
     Cattleya          Durandal         Necro  Summoner            15     Alive    N   TWD III
     LordMay           Isolde           Ama    Bowazon             15     Alive    Y   Septavirate
     Cattleya          Kathryn          Zon    Daggerzon           14     Alive    N   Septavirate
     Cattleya          Jonathan         Druid  Hunter              14     Alive    N   Septavirate
     Cattleya          Jennifer         Sin    MA                  14     Alive    N   Septavirate
     Cattleya          Paul             Barb   Conc/Monk           14     Alive    N   Septavirate
     Cattleya          Maximilian       Pal    2-H Avenger         14     Alive    N   Septavirate
     Cattleya          Bob              Necro  Daggermancer        14     Alive    N   Septavirate
     nepeta            DukeEdmund_II    Pal    Frostzealot         12     Alive    N
     LordMay           Poisson          Necro  Bonemancer          12     Alive    N   Septavirate
     duckysmile        duckymancer      Necro  fishymancer         12     Alive    N   SPUMF II 
     Warrior of Light  Don_Juan         Pal    Hammerdin           11     Alive    N 
     Butzull           Helene           Sorc                       10     Alive
     abarlament        Turd             Barb   Berzerker            8     R.I.P.   N[/i]
     Warrior of Light  La_Gorda         Sorc   Blizzard/Meteor      6     Alive    N   TWD III 
     JicamaEater       Dampe            Necro  Bonemancer           5     Alive    N   Septavirate 
     Hrus              Electra          Zon    CS/Fury              5     Alive    N   TWD III   
     Kitriara          Scossa           Pal    Tesladin             1     Alive    Y
     Fredsta54         FireyDemise      Druid  summon//fire         1     Alive    Y
     Rugruth           Gulthar          Barb   WW                   1     Alive    Y
     Seige             balls_akimbo     Necro  Fishy                1     Alive    Y   Septavirate
     Dunedain          Cecil            Necro  Skellimancer         1     Alive    Y   Septavirate
     YoungDBL          TheReapist       Necro  Summoner             1     Alive    Y
     aitrus            Yurban           Necro  Fishy                1     Alive    Y
     asdfgah           asdf_wOOt        Pal    Zealot               1     Alive    Y
     asdfgah           asdf_HCBaal      Nec    P&B                  1     Alive    Y
     asdfgah           asdf_HCDra       Sor    Hydra/FO             1     Alive    Y

Would someone be kind enough to add me please. I used to know how to do this but it has escaped me :shocked: sorry.

Taz lvl 85 WW Barbarian Alive RWM
I can't see him progressing any more levels but its still nice to see him here :afro:

TYVM *hugs*

- Jas
Thanks for the votes for including my Frostalot! I'm looking forward to carrying on with him beyond the "All kinds" tourney, but that will be slow going. I'm currently playing in Skunkbelly's "99 items" tourney so that has been the bulk of my playing time recently. I also listed my entry into the Jeckyll and Hyde tourney but haven't been playing that character much recently.
Howdy guys!

An update:

Player : salvo
Character: Phanata (clvl 61)
Class : Hybridzon (LF/PJ)

Weapon : Replenishing Javelin
Damage : PJ~6500/10.6 secs (maxed), LF-545
NDE count: 5x (life is lower than ~10%)
Mercenary: Defensive Desert, weapon : Hwanin's

Gezzz... the 4th NDE was a real one, my heart beat so fast! when I enter the Ruined temple, a lot of wailing beast and spider was so close to the enterance and swarmed me. They managed to hurt Phanata a lot and the spider poisoned her it was very fortune she made it to kill some of them and hit the door (I proud of myself made it to resist pressing esc 👍 ).
Outside the temple I realized Phanata have none of any red or purple left and no TP! Thanks to decoy, with 1 point life left Phanata cast decoy and proceed forward very-very slowly and carefully, then some monster came to her shadow and Phanata can
Poison them safely from a far then take the TP drop, fhew....

So happy to find few Amn and a Sol, I'll make the Amazon RW (haven't found a Thul yet) and a Lore (I'd appreciate if somebody can donate me a 2os circlet. I can buy a two socketed helm/cap but I want to keep my ama pretty 😉 )
Phanata proudly bear 75% Lighting resist in NM and that saves her life two times.

Some great finds:

Tiamat's Rebuke --> makes me invest all my spare point on STR, one more level to have enough STR
Dragon Shield
Defense: 164
Chance to Block: 43%
Durability: 48 of 116
Required Strength: 91
Required Level: 38
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 54
Fingerprint: 0x4f82d314
+142% Enhanced Defense
All Resistances +35
Adds 35-95 fire damage
Adds 1-120 lightning damage
Adds 27-53 cold damage over 6 seconds
+40 Maximum Durability
5% Chance to cast Level 7 Nova when struck
3% Chance to cast Level 6 Hydra when struck
5% Chance to cast Level 9 Frost Nova when struck

Bahamut's Ring --> really helps for LF is extremely mana consuming
Required Level: 37
Item Level: 50
Fingerprint: 0x7a1e18a8
+110 to Mana

angerine Amulet of Luck
Required Level: 19
Item Level: 55
Fingerprint: 0x338c0f8e
Lightning Resist +7%
35% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

May your drops be green and gold

-sal 👋

keepcool at softhome dot net

@locust: welcome to SPFHCL
Would anyone perhaps be interested trading with me being: Diablo II LOD version 1.11 patch b, single player hardcore ladder vanilla? It seems like a ridiculous thing to be, considering it's just a game, but hey, I'd like to trade! and I'm opposed to HF rushing too :x

and:

seige said:
Would someone be kind enough to add me please. I used to know how to do this but it has escaped me :shocked: sorry.

Taz lvl 85 WW Barbarian Alive RWM
I can't see him progressing any more levels but its still nice to see him here :afro:

TYVM *hugs*

- Jas

Did you get your votes, young lady? If not, here's one :)
Anything you're looking for in particular nepeta? I'm same status as you, but bear in mind I'm fairly poor as far as 'wealth' on this game goes. Possibly connected with my ability to kill off just about any character. 😁
Well, I'll open a trade thread! After all the misery of today, finally some good news! Come and astound thee in a minute at the SPTF! :)
Too late to edit: Visit my trade thread! [/shameless plug]
The adventures of Osteus the bone necro have continued in NM. He has now cleared all the way up to Act V (Frigid Highland WP) but having received only a Sol from the Hellforge I think it's time to go back and pound the Countess for a bit, to see if she will give up an Io for 'White'. Anyway, no extroirdinary (or even really good at all) finds, he's still using the 2 socket necro head he found in normal with a couple of diamonds for resists :sad2: Maybe he'll have to do some Meph with that Countess
@nepeta: Uh-oh, even for starter gear I have nothing on your ISO yet, likewise on your FT list. Apologies there... (Posting here because I figured it's be pointless saying that in a trade thread)

Hades was deep within enemy territory, reclaiming the barracks that the Rogues had fled during their Nightmarish recent history. The blacksmith at camp had been bemoaning the fact that her personal hammer had been abandoned, and Hades planned to retrieve it for her as a way of lifting morale back at the camp. Yes, he nodded, only half-watching the battle ahead, the Rogues definitely seemed downbeat. Another body fell to the floor, and he felt the corpse's new presence echo in his mind. Just one of those dammable archer lasses and that brute left now for his skeletal minions to take down, then he could claim his prize.

Pain lanced through his lower body, and he glanced down to see a twisted blade poking into his leg. He turned and muttered an incantation on the demon that had snuck up behind him, as two of his pets turned and headed back towards it. Now he needed to get to safety. He scrambled backwards as best he could on a gammy leg, until a roar from above caused him to look up. The last thing that renowned necromancer ever saw was the Horiadric Malus on it's downward curve, accompanied by the satisfied grunting of it's guardian.

[Translation: After making it into NM Act 1, my fishy dodged attacks by a devilkin, but wandered too close to an extra strong, LE Smith. R.I.P.]

In other news my sorc is into Act 3 Normal...
Ugh... I though starter gear = 6 socketed great maul with 6x jewel of freedom, death's set, and such 😃
Wait 'till i reach Hell pit nepeta!
btw I got a Lem from NM HF!

@Sitro: too bad to die so young with Hades, his deeds for the rogue will be remembered. Goodluck with your sorc 👍
Got my Cryptstalker down to the jail in Nightmare. A couple of NDE for being stupid.
An update:

Character: Phanata (clvl 70)
Class : Hybridzon (LF/CS/PJ)

Weapon : Replenishing Javelin (normal class!)
Damage : PJ~7200/10.6 secs (maxed), LF-732 (maxed)
NDE count: 6x

Phanata is now a conqueror
asdf_Joan has now leveled to lvl 90 doing p1 baalruns :cool:
Welcome back Puffen, sorry about your blizzy and goodluck on your light sorc
LK is a harsh mistress. Good luck with the next one!
Slowly making my way up to a numbered spot. Took out Andy last night. She dropped a unique two-handed sword. She was a pain on /p8.
Osteus reached conqueror, defeating NM Ancients Baal and Nilly in his last session. It's tempting to do a few Baal runs in NM before going on; it almost feels like cheating killing him though. With the golem and HF merc he just stands there and takes his beating till he drops.

Osteus hasn't found the Io he has been hoping for, but did find a Mal in the Chaos Sanctuary on a run there. If a good eth dusk shroud were to show up somewhere it might be worth trying a 'Prudence' armour. He also found a Blackhand Key wand. Nice for the 30% FCR, but he hasn't equipped it because the wand he is using has +3 PB, and +1 to revive. The revives have been very nice and make such good tanks that I don't want to drop that wand just yet. (Frenzytaur revives just rock)

Onward and upward.
CB
My luck on rune was much worse, need a shael to make up the Shael+thul+amn ama RW.
Congratz for the Mal 👍
Due to a computer crash and the 3 days it took me to figure out that my heat sync was busted, along with a couple days getting wood floors refinished, I haven't made much progress with my two chars. Hopefully I'll be able to get some time soon and they'll shoot up the ladder a bit.

Code:
Rank Player            Character        Class  Build               Level  Status  RWM  Project
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 1   Puffen            PuffenGotBanned  Sorc   Blizzy              95     R.I.P    N 
 2   asdfgah           asdf_Joan        zon    LF/FA               90     Alive    Y
 3   asdfgah           asdf_HCBlizz     Sorc   Blizzy              89     Alive    Y
 4   nepeta            Gabrielle        Sorc   FO/FB               87     R.I.P.   N
 5   AndiDi            Lars             Barb   Berzerker           84     Alive    Y
 6   Warrior of Light  Soledad          Sin    Shadow Disciplines  84     Alive    N   Single Tree
 7   Warrior of Light  Green_Dragon     Druid  FC Bear/Fury Wolf   83     R.I.P.   N   AQT4
 8   PurpleLocust      CryoMixalot      Pal    Frostalot           80     Alive    N   "All kinds" tourney  
 9   asdfgah           Shizuka          Sin    Trapsin             81     Alive    Y
10   omgmir            Lucky            Sorc   Blizzard            79     Alive    Y
11   nepeta            Croesa           Sorc   Blizz               78     Alive    N
12   asdfgah           asdf_KosmoS      sorc   meteorb             76     Alive    Y
13   Corrupted         Isra             Necro  Summoner            76     R.I.P.   N
14   AndiDi            CharlieMcGee     Sorc   Meteorb             76     R.I.P.   Y
15   atigdng           BreakinThrough   Barb   Conc Barb           75     Alive    N
16   Crazy_Bear        Osteus           Necro  Bonecaster          74 H   Alive    N   Septavirate
16   Ron               UnholyBoner      Necro  Bonemancer          74     R.I.P.   Y
17   Ron               Strawberry_Milk  Sorc   Blizzard            74     Alive    Y
18   Warrior of Light  Katalina         Sorc   Blizzard/Meteor     74     R.I.P.   N
19   crazy-bear        Crazy_Bear       Druid  WB                  74     R.I.P.   N
20   Summoned          Psyche           Sin    Lit Trapper         73     Alive    N
21   Shakoke           IcyManipulator   Sorc   Meteorb             72     Alive    N
22   Salvo             Phanata          Zon    Javazon             70     Alive    N
22   asdfgah           asdf_HCbauglir   Pal    Hammerdin           70     Alive    Y
23   Cattleya          Pooncer          Barb   Cleglaw's Conc      69 H   Alive    N   NWCS  
24   AeroGear                           Barb   Concentrate         68
26   asdfgah           asdf_HCsdf       Zon    Fury/strafe         65     Alive    Y
27   Seige             Nude Jude        Necro  Skellimancer        63     R.I.P.   N   Septavirate
28   Billybgame        TheShadowKnows   Sin    Shadow Assassin     60     R.I.P.   Y   Single Tree
29   Cattleya          Alexa            Sorc   FO/CL               60 NM  Alive    N   SPUMF
30   LordMay           Xia              Assn   Phnx Striker        56 NM  Alive    Y   Septavirate
     O_Menda           Nightwish        Sin    Fade Trapper        55     R.I.P.   N
     Crazy_Bear        Amelia           Sorc   Blizz/Hydra         55 NM  Alive    N   Septavirate
     SiTro             Hades            Necro  Fishymancer         52 NM  R.I.P.   N
     LordMay           Xia              Assn   Phnx Striker        51 NM  Alive    Y   Septavirate
     Billybgame        Elektra          Zon    Ltng Javazon        51     R.I.P.   Y   TWD III
     Randall           Melissa          Sin    Fire Trap/Venom     50 NM  Act 2    N   Touny (DM)
     omgmir            Ska              Pal    Frost Zealot        50     Alive    Y   Septavirate
     NightStalker      Cryptstalker     Necro  Fishy               50     Alive    N   Septavirate
     Crazy_Bear        Newton           Pally  HolyFreezeZealot    49 NM  Alive    N   Septavirate
     asdfgah           asdf_Lisa        Sin    Shadow disciplines  48     Alive    Y   Single tree  
     Immortal_Slayer   Thunderlia       Sorc   Lightning           46     Alive    Y   Single Tree
     Dunedain          David            Pal    Frost zealot        46     Alive    Y   Septavirate
     a_shikoff         BigDaddy         Barb   Berzerker           45 NM  Alive    N   Septavirate 
     Billybgame        SiriusBlack      Druid  Fire/Summoner       45     Alive    Y   TWD III 
     omgmir            Ammut            Sin    Trapsin             43     Alive    Y   Septavirate 
     Cattleya          Laura            Sin    BF/DS               42     Alive    N   10 Days
     Billybgame        SweetVengeance   Pal    Avenger             38 NM  R.I.P.   Y   GypsyScoundr
     Warrior of Light  Warrior          Pal    HF/Smite            35     Alive    N   Darts Tourny
     LordMay           Lance            Barb   Frenzy              34     Alive    Y   Septavirate
     Billybgame        BerzerkBilly     Barb   Conc/Zerk           32     Alive    Y   TWD III
     Cattleya          Gabrielle        Zon    Staff Tankazon      30     Alive    N   Single Tree
     barren            AWESOME-possum   Pal    Sacrifice/Smite     28     R.I.P.   N
     Cattleya          Tycho            Pal    Ranger              28     Alive    N   TWD III
     Warrior of Light  Lidia            Zon    Strafe/FA           27     Alive    N   TWD III
     LordMay           Haylle           Pal    Undead Hunter       27              Y   Septavirate 
     SiTro             Cronus           Pal    Tesladin            27     R.I.P.   N 
     LordMay           Elstrik          Druid  Huntermentalsummoner27     Alive    Y   Septavirate
     SiTro             Reznap           Sorc   Blizzard            26     Alive    N
     Cattleya          Leela            Zon    Magic Arrow         25     Alive    N   TWD III
     LordMay           Blaize           Sorc   Blaze/CL            25     Alive    Y   Septavirate        
     Hrus              Asterope         Sin    Trapsin             24     Alive    N   TWD III
     Cattleya          Rialla           Sorc   FB/Orb              23     Alive    N   SPUMF II 
     Crazy_Bear        Flying_Snow      Assn   BF/LightningTrap    22     Alive    N   Septavirate 
     Warrior of Light  Rosa             Sin    Trapper             21     Alive    N   TWD III
     TheGiantTurtle    Harrrrrrrrr      Barb   Frenzy              21     Alive    N
     jjscud            Necky            Necro  Skellimancer        20     Alive    N   Nekkid 
     jjscud            DeathWish        Pald   None                20     Alive    N   Skillless
     TheGiantTurtle    Chaz             Necro  Summoner            20     Alive    N
     Immortal_Slayer   MadButcher       Barb   Frenzy              18     Alive    N   AQT4 
     Hrus              Alcyone          Sorc   Lightning/Orb       18     Alive    N   TWD III 
     Cattleya          Phoenix          Sorc   Enchantress         18     Alive    N   Septavirate
     SiTro             Aello            Sorc   Infernosorc         17     R.I.P.   N
     duckymancer       Naivearian       Barb   Skill-less          16     Alive    N   Skill-less
     Cattleya          Phoenix          Sorc   Enchantress         16     Alive    N   Septavirate 
     Cattleya          Durandal         Necro  Summoner            15     Alive    N   TWD III
     LordMay           Isolde           Ama    Bowazon             15     Alive    Y   Septavirate
     Purplelocust      BipolarDisorder  Sorc   Blizz/FWall         15     Alive    N   Jeckyl & Hyde
     Cattleya          Kathryn          Zon    Daggerzon           14     Alive    N   Septavirate
     Cattleya          Jonathan         Druid  Hunter              14     Alive    N   Septavirate
     Cattleya          Jennifer         Sin    MA                  14     Alive    N   Septavirate
     Cattleya          Paul             Barb   Conc/Monk           14     Alive    N   Septavirate
     Cattleya          Maximilian       Pal    2-H Avenger         14     Alive    N   Septavirate
     Cattleya          Bob              Necro  Daggermancer        14     Alive    N   Septavirate
     LordMay           Poisson          Necro  Bonemancer          12     Alive    N   Septavirate
     duckysmile        duckymancer      Necro  fishymancer         12     Alive    N   SPUMF II 
     abarlament        Turd             Barb   Berzerker            8     R.I.P.   N
     Warrior of Light  La_Gorda         Sorc   Blizzard/Meteor      6     Alive    N   TWD III 
     JicamaEater       Dampe            Necro  Bonemancer           5     Alive    N   Septavirate 
     Hrus              Electra          Zon    CS/Fury              5     Alive    N   TWD III   
     Seige             balls_akimbo     Necro  Fishy                1     Alive    Y   Septavirate
     Dunedain          Cecil            Necro  Skellimancer         1     Alive    Y   Septavirate

Update after more than a month due to our internet access being cut off.. and due to that I request a new char be allowed to join the ladder. I created him after our net was shut down and he's currently in A4 hell, soon to be a guardian.

Oxidize - Level 78 Necro

Lucky's up to lvl 84 from meph runs alone, and i've added my new hammerdin as well, only level 18 right now.

Anyone care to approve my nec?
Andarial is down, and Pooncer has gained some more levels. His abysmal rune luck continued through the mini-MFO. He is having a lot of fun with his new Demon Limb. It brings his AR close to the 10K mark, and sadly even gives him a pretty good damage boost. :badteeth:
Cattleya said:
He is having a lot of fun with his new Demon Limb. It brings his AR close to the 10K mark, and sadly even gives him a pretty good damage boost. :badteeth:
10k??? That's a great number for a untwinked HC play 👍
I don't have any progress to report yet, was running AS for the MMFO.
I won't add a L75 sorc that I killed over conv gloams, just trying to forget her, instead, updated Croesa, now L89. Bladiebla :)
An update:

Character: Phanata (clvl 75)
Class : Javazon

Weapon : Rare javelin with +2 skill
Damage : PJ~15000/13.4 secs (maxed), LF~1000 (maxed)
NDE count: 6x

Act3's jungle is not fun at all... or maybe I starts to bored with D2, I'm very sure only MP play can awake my weakened desire but I have to wait until I could afford broadband connection. Another cause is increased difficulty which slow down my progress quite a lot since never play single pass before. I think I'll leave Phanata at Act3 for few days and do/play something else, I believe my spirit will up again after a break.

👋 -sal
salvo said:
10k??? That's a great number for a untwinked HC play 👍
I don't have any progress to report yet, was running AS for the MMFO.
Well, not completely untwinked. I muled on his Cleglaw's set (which has AR/level, which is one of the reasons his AR is so high.)

[OT]I put my old avitar up as my profile picture, so you can still visit it if you miss it. :wink3: [/OT]
An update:

Character: Phanata (clvl 76)

NDE count: 8x

Twice I met extra fast fanaticism pack, both add 2 point to my NDE count. I was a dead meat without reju pot and reflex retreat. Somehow I think my gear is quite poor but maybe because I got used to twink. I have low resist on anything but 50% on lighting, this saved me from act3 gloam twice too. Slow forwarding while casting decoy is a must for the whole jungle and its dungeon.

I play single pass but I didn't full clear, too lazy for that, I'm affraid this will net me some problem for having too low clvl.

👋 -sal

@catty: the picture stay the same or how to access it?
salvo said:
Twice I met extra fast fanaticism pack, both add 2 point to my NDE count. I was a dead meat without reju pot and reflex retreat. Somehow I think my gear is quite poor but maybe because I got used to twink. I have low resist on anything but 50% on lighting, this saved me from act3 gloam twice too. Slow forwarding while casting decoy is a must for the whole jungle and its dungeon.

I play single pass but I didn't full clear, too lazy for that, I'm affraid this will net me some problem for having too low clvl.
The different between twinked and untwinked is amazing in most cases. I've recently been playing a highly twinked paladin, and I can't believe how fast and safe it has been so far.

Pooncer is my main HC project now, but after he is done it's on to the SPUMF to get some nice HC items. Then, I may just try out some twinked HC characters.
salvo said:
@catty: the picture stay the same or how to access it?
The avitar hasn't changed, but I put the old one up as my profile pic, so you can still visit it. 😁
I got a Fal from a basket, that's incredible! :D
But I guess I will never find a shael which I need the most for Shael Thul Amn ama RW :( :scratch:
Nice find Salvo, but isn't it always the way you can never find the rune you want!:badteeth:

Osteus has reached 79 messing around in act 1. Countess tower a few times (maybe 10, not enough for much, best rune so far shael) and the pits a few times. I should probably get him moving along and get some progress after all.

CB
An update:

Character: Phanata (clvl 77)

NDE count: 8x

I finally found the Durance WP, finally... I start to search the WP clockwise from the ladder only to find out it not far from the right side of the ladder, it feels like you go to your neighbour house on your right side by circling the whole earth from your left :laugh:

It's funny too to watch my char running away scared, it almost doesn't happen on SC.

-sal
Talking a page from Salvo's book here... it's a nice way to fill in some more information about my current char.

Player : Crazy_Bear
Character: Osteus (lvl 82)
Class : Bonemancer

Weapon : magical +3 P/B wand
Damage : Spear 1687-1789 / Spirit 2025 - 2180
NDE count: Don't know, maybe 2
Mercenary: Defensive Desert, weapon : Honor Eth Ghost Spear

I finally went ahead and finished Act 1. Andy was a snap with a couple of revives to tank for me. Looking at my gear I realized that he really needs some armour! He is still using the stealth breastplate he made in Act 2 normal. In fact, in general he needs some equipment upgrades, but I guess that's what you get for playing untwinked. The ethereal 5 socket ghost spear was a nice find though, found in the pits. I had to wait to find an armour I could put a jewel into to help my merc with the dex requirement though.

The current goal is to reach the Arcane Sanc and see if maybe the ghosts there will be cooperative in dropping some runes. Probably not, but countess runs are slow with the char because I'm too nervous to go fast, and no tele.

CB
An update:

Character: Phanata (clvl 77)

Damage : PJ~15000/13.4 secs | LF~1100 | CS~1500x8
NDE count: 8x (lucky ain't it?)

Mephisto gave Phanata a very good items but the stats req is too high for Phanata:

Thunderstroke
Required Dexterity: 151 (mine 105)
Required Strength: 107 (mine 95)
Fingerprint: 0xa5890953
+172% Enhanced Damage
Adds 1-511 lightning damage
15% Increased Attack Speed
+3 to Lightning Bolt (Amazon Only)
+4 to Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only)
20% Chance to cast Level 14 Lightning on striking
-15% to Enemy Lightning Resistance

Izual is a cake walk for any caster as usual, too easy considering the great reward.
My low clvl starts to be a problem, merc is dying endlessly and I'm run out of money. My greatest fear for now is if the map rolled gloams, I didn't reach City of the Damned WP because of RL issue, so I doubt my single pass status since it is impossible to ignore the enemy from Pandemonium Fortress to the CotD WP.

Goodluck and keep the concentration aura on everyone 👋

-sal
Assuming control of the living, after having killed Baal. Hope to take her past Puffen some day, but the WSK is REALLY scary, with witches, gloams, stygian blasphemies, rrrrr :x See you after the MFO :p
Shizuka ended her journey fending for her life against an extra fast, lightning enchanted dark goatman bosspack while allready being under the influence of amplify damage. May her soul find peace :cry:
Had been some time without diablo, due to the death of my sorc, but today I felt like playing again so I took those few lasts levels with my barb, so he's now happily swinging two Grandfathers. Made my lightning sorc today as well, cause I'm in need of a Vex and I'm hoping to cube it from countess ist's. Might be too hopeful of that, but oh well. We'll see how it goes.
Well, the Maggot lair was as far as Osteus was destined to get. I made a mistake in killing a CE/FE beetle standing too close (with poor resists) and the resulting frost Nova killed him. Sad because I had just scanned the mods on him and though, hmm, maybe I should back off, but killed him anyway by accident.

So, RIP Osteus, lvl 82 Bonemancer FE/CE beetle in Maggot Lair 3.

Also, added Ursula, my SPUMF tourney Bowazon.
crazy_bear said:
Well, the Maggot lair was as far as Osteus was destined to get. I made a mistake in killing a CE/FE beetle standing too close (with poor resists) and the resulting frost Nova killed him. Sad because I had just scanned the mods on him and though, hmm, maybe I should back off, but killed him anyway by accident.

So, RIP Osteus, lvl 82 Bonemancer FE/CE beetle in Maggot Lair 3.

Also, added Ursula, my SPUMF tourney Bowazon.
RIP Osteus, your deeds will be remembered :cry:
Goodluck Ursula, survive till the end! 👍
I better sign him up before it's too late :laugh:
asdf_Toxicity, level 46 poison/summoner. Will max RS, 1 SM, 1 in all curses and rest in poison nova + synergies.
Gogog!

If I didn't miss any chars or got to hasty, there are 128 chars in the ladder! 👍

Code:
 1   Puffen            PuffenGotBanned  Sorc   Blizzy              95     R.I.P    N  
 2   nepeta            Croesa           Sorc   Blizz               91     Alive    N
 3   asdfgah           asdf_Joan        zon    LF/FA               90     Alive    Y
 4   asdfgah           asdf_HCBlizz     Sorc   Blizzy              89     Alive    Y
 5   nepeta            Gabrielle        Sorc   FO/FB               87     R.I.P.   N
 6   omgmir            Lucky            Sorc   Blizzard            84     Alive    Y
 7   AndiDi            Lars             Barb   Berzerker           84     Alive    Y
 8   Warrior of Light  Soledad          Sin    Shadow Disciplines  84     Alive    N   Single Tree
 9   Warrior of Light  Green_Dragon     Druid  FC Bear/Fury Wolf   83     R.I.P.   N   AQT4
10   asdfgah           Shizuka          Sin    Trapsin             82     R.I.P.   Y ACT4 WP3
11   Crazy_Bear        Osteus           Necro  Bonecaster          74 H   R.I.P.   N   Septavirate
12   Puffen            DarkChaos        Barb   Frenzy              81     Alive
13   PurpleLocust      CryoMixalot      Pal    Frostalot           80     Alive    N   "All kinds" tourney  
14   asdfgah           asdf_KosmoS      sorc   meteorb             76     Alive    Y
15   Corrupted         Isra             Necro  Summoner            76     R.I.P.   N
16   AndiDi            CharlieMcGee     Sorc   Meteorb             76     R.I.P.   Y
17   atigdng           BreakinThrough   Barb   Conc Barb           75     Alive    N
18   Cattleya          Pooncer          Barb   Cleglaw's Conc      75 H   Alive    N   NWCS
19   Ron               UnholyBoner      Necro  Bonemancer          74     R.I.P.   Y
20   Ron               Strawberry_Milk  Sorc   Blizzard            74     Alive    Y
21   Warrior of Light  Katalina         Sorc   Blizzard/Meteor     74     R.I.P.   N
22   crazy-bear        Crazy_Bear       Druid  WB                  74     R.I.P.   N
23   Summoned          Psyche           Sin    Lit Trapper         73     Alive    N
24   Shakoke           IcyManipulator   Sorc   Meteorb             72     Alive    N
25   Salvo             Phanata          Zon    Javazon             70     Alive    N
26   asdfgah           asdf_HCbauglir   Pal    Hammerdin           70     Alive    Y
27   AeroGear                           Barb   Concentrate         68
28   asdfgah           asdf_HCsdf       Zon    Fury/strafe         65     Alive    Y
29   Seige             Nude Jude        Necro  Skellimancer        63     R.I.P.   N   Septavirate
30   Billybgame        TheShadowKnows   Sin    Shadow Assassin     60     R.I.P.   Y   Single Tree
     Cattleya          Alexa            Sorc   FO/CL               60 NM  Alive    N   SPUMF
     LordMay           Xia              Assn   Phnx Striker        59 NM  Alive    Y   Septavirate
     omgmir            Ska              Pal    Frost Zealot        55     Alive    Y   Septavirate
     Puffen            IGotBannedTwice  Sorc   Lightning           50     Alive    N
     NightStalker      Cryptstalker     Necro  Fishy               50     Alive    N   Septavirate
     asdfgah           asdf_Toxicity    Nec    Poison/summoner     46     Alive    Y   
     LordMay           Haylle           Pal    Undead Hunter       38              Y   Septavirate 
     LordMay           Lance            Barb   Frenzy              37     Alive    Y   Septavirate
     omgmir            Nebel            Pal    Hammerdin           18     Alive    Y   Septavirate
     Purplelocust      BipolarDisorder  Sorc   Blizz/FWall         15     Alive    N   Jeckyl & Hyde
     Crazy_Bear        Ursula           Zon    Bowazon             13     Alive    N   SPUMF 

An update:

Character: Phanata (clvl 78)

Damage : PJ~15000/13.4 secs | LF~1100 | CS~1500x8
NDE count: 8x (lucky ain't it?)
Mercenary: Defensive Desert, weapon : Meat Scraper

It's very fortunate to not roll out gloam invested map, but even if that happen Phanata wouldn't be too scared and should be able to make it if careful enough, because she proudly wear 74%LR!
Hephasto bent the decoy in one hit and merc two hit, that means if he ever catch Phanata that would mean one hit KO. With careful hit n run + decoy, Hephasto is down then the HF resulted a very luck Mal (I've pat+guardianed about 15 chars and so far the best result are only a Gul and an Um).

This is my report before going to D because I'm not too sure I can survive D, my fire resist is only 9% and no rerunning areas to accumulate some FR items. But I also hope to guardian her soon to participate on MFO area85.

Wish me luck

-sal

@nepeta: If I can make it would you team up with me? :wink3:
btw how's it feels like to be on the peak of the living? :scratch:
I made it! HC is a whole new experience it was too long ago since my last guardian 👍

D is down it was a hard and long struggle but no NDE at all, PJ is safe and deadly instrument of killing. The most dangerous part was Infector of Souls and Lord de Seis. Feel free to call me cheese but I have to TP back and enter the battle field again from RoF WP, I have no choice because the seals position and their spawning position + deadly mods (fana+EF) is clearly an instant dead if I didn't do so. Diablo itself is a bit easier but take much longer time to finish.
act4 IMO is hardest part of whole game, monsters there seems to have bulk of HP or high resist.

I guess I don't have enough patience to finish act5 any soon and I want to participate on the MFO with Phanata. I've posted a HC trade thread at SPTF, please take a look there.

-sal
salvo said:
I made it! HC is a whole new experience it was too long ago since my last guardian
Cheers!
I have no choice because the seals position and their spawning position + deadly mods (fana+EF) is clearly an instant dead if I didn't do so. Diablo itself is a bit easier but take much longer time to finish.
Hmm that's new :scratch:
act4 IMO is hardest part of whole game, monsters there seems to have bulk of HP or high resist.
I agree :sad2:
I've posted a HC trade thread at SPTF, please take a look there.
Really?
*Starts running towards the SPTF*
Oh right I forgot, I'm selffound :badteeth::banghead:
asdfgah said:
Really?
*Starts running towards the SPTF*
Oh right I forgot, I'm selffound :badteeth::banghead:
Grrrmmmphh.... :rant: lol
It's really tempting to trade but, I WILL RESIST!! 😁

What character are you trading items for?
asdfgah said:
It's really tempting to trade but, I WILL RESIST!! 😁
What character are you trading items for?
Don't resist it! Trading is alotta fun!
Phanata herself, she going to run area85.
Instead of adding a new sorc I changed asdf_HCDra's entrie (which I hadn't started yet) to asdf_DemonFrost, which is going to be a CL/FO sorc! 👏
I changed my mind about asdf_DemonFrost, will try a blizzballer instead!
Ps. damn it feels strange to play SC in the race to baal tournament, I better not get used to it again :badteeth:

Edit: updated entry for asdf_DemonFrost, level 27 on her way to the hellforge.
I've always thought about joining the HC Ladder but never even gave this thread a look. Considering all my characters are pretty much Hardcore, because of all the tournaments I'm engaged in, it finally clinked that I should probably sign up. The trouble is, all my characters are under way. If I were able to, I would love to include my lvl 68 Necromancer from the Three Way Dance tournament in this ladder:

Carpe_Corpsum - lvl 68 - Summoner - Act V NM - Three Way Dance (self-found, untwinked). Hmm, that does pose a problem, though. I cannot trade with anybody else apart from ladder people or myself...I've traded between my TWD characters though. Ah well, will try again later 😃
P§ÃÇHÕ said:
Please let Carpe_Corpsum join the ladder!!!
He's got my vote 👍:flowers: 👋
Vote #2 for Psycho with the impossible orthography.
P§ÃÇHÕ said:
I've always thought about joining the HC Ladder but never even gave this thread a look. Considering all my characters are pretty much Hardcore, because of all the tournaments I'm engaged in, it finally clinked that I should probably sign up. The trouble is, all my characters are under way. If I were able to, I would love to include my lvl 68 Necromancer from the Three Way Dance tournament in this ladder:

Carpe_Corpsum - lvl 68 - Summoner - Act V NM - Three Way Dance (self-found, untwinked). Hmm, that does pose a problem, though. I cannot trade with anybody else apart from ladder people or myself...I've traded between my TWD characters though. Ah well, will try again later 😃
If you get your third vote, this will be okay, as long as all three of your TWD characters go onto the ladder. (I can't remember if they are all alive, but even if they aren't, stick them on posthumously.) The package deal (all three characters) will get around the trade problem.
nepeta said:
Vote #2 for Psycho with the impossible orthography.
Sir, I am not highly pornographic! Nor do I suffer from Osteoperosis. Oh, Ornithopter? Wasn't that a Magic The Gathering 0/1 Artifact that cost no mana to cast?

I have revealed all too much.

Here are the other two TWD characters:

Cave_Canum - Elemental Summoner - lvl 61 - Act V NM
La_Exorcista - Offensive/Defensive Auras only - lvl 70 - Act I Hell

That about caps them off. I haven't actually been into Hell yet with the Paladin...but I sense death is imminent.
Vote #3 go go Psycho!
Much wootness 😁 Thankyou, lads and ladettes :wink3:
posting is really hard

yeahreally hehehehe -you said 'hard'

huhuhuhuhuhh
Croesa bit the dust, long live Ereshkigal! GGgggg need permission to enter her, well, shake it! Can't I just get permission to enter chars when I feel like it? With my burn rate it's undoable to ask 3 votes for every single char :x
@nepeta: What happen to Croesa? How come? too bad nepeta, she have a pretty name.
Long live Ereshkigal! I guess you don't need any vote for Ereshkigal as you've did some undirect report here and there.

-sal
It sure seems tough up there, 5/10 top ten characters now rests in peace :sad2: Sorry for your loss nepeta.

I played with asdf_DemonFrost this weekend, ended with killing diablo in nightmare at level 63 yesterday. Lem from hellforge (not sure with what to do with it) and she alse found some exeptional uniques; Ginther's rift, WWS, Husoldal Evo and one more which I can't remember atm... No NDE's 👍 She's got blizzard maxed for now, doing ~2700 damage. I hope it will be enough. Now I'm pumping points into fireball and will continue with fire bolt after that.
Edit: I'm really hoping for a mal rune @ hell hellforge, I want to make a sancturay runeword bad...
Faith take 3.

Code:
 2   nepeta            Croesa           Sorc   Blizz               92     R.I.P    N
 3   asdfgah           asdf_Joan        zon    LF/FA               90     Alive    Y
 4   asdfgah           asdf_HCBlizz     Sorc   Blizzy              89     Alive    Y
 5   nepeta            Gabrielle        Sorc   FO/FB               87     R.I.P.   N
 6   omgmir            Lucky            Sorc   Blizzard            84     Alive    Y
 7   AndiDi            Lars             Barb   Berzerker           84     Alive    Y
 8   Warrior of Light  Soledad          Sin    Shadow Disciplines  84     Alive    N   Single Tree
 9   Warrior of Light  Green_Dragon     Druid  FC Bear/Fury Wolf   83     R.I.P.   N   AQT4
10   asdfgah           Shizuka          Sin    Trapsin             82     R.I.P.   Y ACT4 WP3[/i]
11   Crazy_Bear        Osteus           Necro  Bonecaster          74 H   R.I.P.   N   Septavirate
12   Puffen            DarkChaos        Barb   Frenzy              81     Alive
13   PurpleLocust      CryoMixalot      Pal    Frostalot           80     Alive    N   "All kinds" tourney  
14   asdfgah           asdf_KosmoS      sorc   meteorb             76     Alive    Y
15   Corrupted         Isra             Necro  Summoner            76     R.I.P.   N
16   AndiDi            CharlieMcGee     Sorc   Meteorb             76     R.I.P.   Y
17   atigdng           BreakinThrough   Barb   Conc Barb           75     Alive    N
18   Cattleya          Pooncer          Barb   Cleglaw's Conc      75 H   Alive    N   NWCS
19   Ron               UnholyBoner      Necro  Bonemancer          74     R.I.P.   Y
20   Ron               Strawberry_Milk  Sorc   Blizzard            74     Alive    Y
21   Warrior of Light  Katalina         Sorc   Blizzard/Meteor     74     R.I.P.   N
22   crazy-bear        Crazy_Bear       Druid  WB                  74     R.I.P.   N
23   Summoned          Psyche           Sin    Lit Trapper         73     Alive    N
24   Shakoke           IcyManipulator   Sorc   Meteorb             72     Alive    N
25   Salvo             Phanata          Zon    Javazon             70     Alive    N
26   asdfgah           asdf_HCbauglir   Pal    Hammerdin           70     Alive    Y
27   AeroGear                           Barb   Concentrate         68
28   asdfgah           asdf_HCsdf       Zon    Fury/strafe         65     Alive    Y
29   asdfgah           asdf_DemonFrost  Sor    Blizzballer         63     Alive    Y
30   Seige             Nude Jude        Necro  Skellimancer        63     R.I.P.   N   Septavirate
     Billybgame        TheShadowKnows   Sin    Shadow Assassin     60     R.I.P.   Y   Single Tree
     Cattleya          Alexa            Sorc   FO/CL               60 NM  Alive    N   SPUMF
     LordMay           Xia              Assn   Phnx Striker        59 NM  Alive    Y   Septavirate
     omgmir            Ska              Pal    Frost Zealot        55     Alive    Y   Septavirate
     LordMay           Haylle           Pal    Undead Hunter       38              Y   Septavirate 
     LordMay           Lance            Barb   Frenzy              37     Alive    Y   Septavirate
     SiTro             Cronus           Pal    Tesladin            27     R.I.P.   N [/i]
     jjscud            Faith            Zon    Javazon             19     Alive    N        omgmir            Nebel            Pal    Hammerdin           18     Alive    Y   Septavirate
     SiTro             Aello            Sorc   Infernosorc         17     R.I.P.   N[/i]
     Crazy_Bear        Ursula           Zon    Bowazon             13     Alive    N   SPUMF 

Is it alright if I trade out the current character I had in there for another one? I forgot that I even signed up for this and woudn't mind getting started now! I would like to take out that cruddy necro who died at lvl 78 btw. I never updated my table becuase I forgot I was participating. If its alright for me to
have the other character its a hammerin. Name is UnitedWeStand and is level 1 untill I get off my lunch brake!!
I'd also like to enter my characters from the 'Three Monster Tournament' if possible:

Convictus (Concentration/Sacrifice/Conviction) - lvl 1 Act I Normal
Sparky_McGhee (Lightning Fury/Valkyrie/Frozen Arrow) - lvl 1 Act I Normal
Dirty_Harry (Skeletons/Skeleton Mastery/Clay Golem) - lvl 1 Act I Normal

Those are the only skills each of my characters are using. It's going to be a challenge getting through Nightmare, let alone thinking too far and believing I'd be able to conquer Hell!
If I get this right you don't have to ask for permission to join with a character which has been created after August 1, 2005 and under character level 50.

Update: Just killed nightmare baal with asdf_DemonFrost, got a crappy gheed's fortune from him and found goldstrike arch from abaddon. I'm doing really well with max blizzard, 10 CM and max glacial spike actually, have been going on p8 all through nm.
She's level 72 now btw^^ 😃
Craaap I just lost a windhammer and had an NDE in the arcane sanctuary :cry:
Got swarmed by lots of extra fast ghosts who killed my merc and I had to tp back to town and leave the hammer on the ground..
A good news on the other hand, after the "incident", at the opposite side of where the windhammer dropped, I got a vampire gaze 👍. On second thought I do actually prefer an alive sorc + a vampire gaze over windhammer :scratch:
Ok cattleya you said to make a post here right?
I wanted to know if when you update the tables can you remove my current character and put a blizzballer with rwm down for me. The name is mesmeric.
YoungDbl said:
Ok cattleya you said to make a post here right?
I wanted to know if when you update the tables can you remove my current character and put a blizzballer with rwm down for me. The name is mesmeric.
What level?
Sorry about that level 1. Ill play tonite and work out the table issues.
Dbl, you don't have to remove your dead characters and I certainly hope it's not allowed. Reached 84 with my light sorc btw but I'm too lazy to screw around with table. I will update later this day, hopefully.
I was looking at how wide the table was thinking that someone really scrwed it up. Then I looked closer and realized it was me, oops.
Added another, L24 blizz sorc :)
nepeta said:
Added another, L24 blizz sorc :)
I'm glad to hear 👍

And now for an update:
Another one bites the dust,

Phanata (clvl80) was venturing in the sewers level 1, it was a narrow passage with few skeletons there, after all of the skeletons destroyed Phanata advance forward and step above the scatered bones when suddenly those Unravellers revive the skellies and trap Phanata in midst of them, die!
Save&Exit was doable but nay sayers say nay, RIP Phanata.

Following nepeta's example born Frozie the pure blizzard sorc, she is now clvl12 and found an Arctic Fur from a normal chest! And proudly wear it:

Arctic Furs
Quilted Armor
Defense: 78
Durability: 16 of 20
Required Strength: 12
Required Level: 2
Item Level: 4
Fingerprint: 0x94f008a1
+306% Enhanced Defense
All Resistances +10

PS: somebody update the table or teach me how please?
Poor salvo :( We'll cry and weep together now :p

About the table, just quote the person above you, and pray you get the alignment right with spaces :p
Salvo, your updated.

A small update for me, though technically, only my second to live to 30. (I don't really have a HC playstyle I think.) Right now, She's standing at the River of Flame way point, 5 of my HC chars have headed down into the CS but only two have ever come out so we'll see how that goes.
Updating all of my characters:

Convictus - Paladin- lvl 1 Act I Normal
Sparky_McGhee
- Amazon- lvl 17 Act I Normal
Dirty_Harry
- Necromancer- lvl 20 Act II Normal
La_Exorcista
- Paladin- lvl 70 Act I Hell
Cave_Canum
- Druid- lvl 61 Act V Nightmare
Carpe_Corpsum
- Necromancer- lvl 75 Act I Hell
I finally got to work on Pooncer again, killing Radament and heading out into the desert. He had an NDE in the Stony tomb from a double boss pack near the entrance. After a few times trying to go back in and clear out the mess, I finally realized that it would likely be the end of him. So, I went back to town and decided to exit and head off to bed. He'll have to give it another go later. He hasn't leveled yet, so I'll wait to update the table.

I'll probably go through and clean up the table tomorrow, adding in all of the other updates that haven't made it in yet.

One more thing, Crazy_Bear is doing a giveaway, and there is a HCL stash in the mix. I thought I would point it out here, since there might be some interest.

http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?p=4707788#post4707788
Complete updated of my entered hardcore characters:

Convictus - Paladin- lvl 24 Act III Normal
Sparky_McGhee
- Amazon- lvl 26 Act III Normal
Dirty_Harry
- Necromancer- lvl 30 Act IV Normal
La_Exorcista
- Paladin- lvl 70 Act I Hell
Cave_Canum
- Druid- lvl 61 Act V Nightmare
Carpe_Corpsum
- Necromancer- lvl 75 Act I Hell
As promised a table update. If there are any problems, let me know. 😃
Salvo's javazon is clvl80 and salvo add another char, Polar_Pour the blizzard sorc clvl15 yet
I'm doing a mostly new start, so I have deleted all my chars except for a couple of tourney chars. As such, I have removed all but Ursula and my dead chars from the table.

GL to all.
CB

Code:
 2   nepeta            Croesa           Sorc   Blizz               92     R.I.P    N
10   asdfgah           Shizuka          Sin    Trapsin             82     R.I.P.   Y ACT4 WP3
11   Crazy_Bear        Osteus           Necro  Bonecaster          82     R.I.P.   N   Septavirate
12   asdfgah           asdf_DemonFrost  Sor    Blizzballer         81     Alive    Y
13   Puffen            DarkChaos        Barb   Frenzy              81     Alive
14   PurpleLocust      CryoMixalot      Pal    Frostalot           80     Alive    N   "All kinds" tourney  
15   Salvo             Phanata          Zon    Javazon             80     R.I.P.   N
16   asdfgah           asdf_KosmoS      sorc   meteorb             76     Alive    Y
17   Corrupted         Isra             Necro  Summoner            76     R.I.P.   N
18   AndiDi            CharlieMcGee     Sorc   Meteorb             76     R.I.P.   Y                     
19   atigdng           BreakinThrough   Barb   Conc Barb           75     Alive    N
20   Cattleya          Pooncer          Barb   Cleglaw's Conc      75 H   Alive    N   NWCS
21   P§ÃÇHÕ            Carpe_Corpsum    Nec                        75 H   Alive    N   TWD III
22   Ron               UnholyBoner      Necro  Bonemancer          74     R.I.P.   Y
23   Ron               Strawberry_Milk  Sorc   Blizzard            74     Alive    Y
24   Warrior of Light  Katalina         Sorc   Blizzard/Meteor     74     R.I.P.   N
25   crazy-bear        Crazy_Bear       Druid  WB                  74     R.I.P.   N
26   Summoned          Psyche           Sin    Lit Trapper         73     Alive    N
27   Shakoke           IcyManipulator   Sorc   Meteorb             72     Alive    N
28   asdfgah           asdf_HCbauglir   Pal    Hammerdin           70     Alive    Y
29   P§ÃÇHÕ            La_Exorcista     Pal                        70 H   Alive    N   TWD III
30   AeroGear                           Barb   Concentrate         68
     asdfgah           asdf_HCsdf       Zon    Fury/strafe         65     Alive    Y
     Seige             Nude Jude        Necro  Skellimancer        63     R.I.P.   N   Septavirate
     P§ÃÇHÕ            Cave_Canum       Druid                      61 NM  Alive    N   TWD III
     Billybgame        TheShadowKnows   Sin    Shadow Assassin     60     R.I.P.   Y   Single Tree
     jjscud            Faith            Zon    Javazon             30     Alive    N 
     P§ÃÇHÕ            Dirty_Harry      Nec                        30     Alive    N   Three Monsters
     P§ÃÇHÕ            Sparky_McGhee    Ama                        26     Alive    N   Three Monsters
     nepeta            ColdkissofdeatH  Sorc   Blizz               24     Alive    N
     P§ÃÇHÕ            Convictus        Pal                        24     Alive    N   Three Monsters
     omgmir            Nebel            Pal    Hammerdin           18     Alive    Y   Septavirate
     Salvo             Polar_Pour       Sorc   Blizzard            15     Alive    N
     YoungDBL          mesmeric         Sorc   Blizzballer          1     Alive    Y

Wow, almost a month of no activity... must be the summer.

Well, I finally sorted my plan for HC ladder, and it is a sept of course (untwinked, no ATMA). I just hope to be able to do it :scratch:

Updated Anna, blizzball sorc. She is level 45 and just entered nightmare. GG Anna :cool:
goodluck with anna aitrus, I like fragile char 👍
Thanks, I have a blizzballer in SC and like her very much... so I figured maybe she can be my first guardian :cool:
That would be so sweet :azn:
Added my Septavirate characters:

Zarel 73 fishymancer (pacifist)
Merlin 21 level minionless werewolf
Robin 21 level freezealot
Volvo 21 level bowazon
Arnold 20 level to be come Berserker
Gaby 20 level Tiger Strike/Dragon Tail Martial Artist
Lyra 18 level to be come Meterorb

Topi
Cattleya said:
[*]New players wishing to join the ladder who already have a previously created character must be created after August 1, 2005, meet all the rules in this laddder and not exceed character level 50. Characters over level 50 may be added to the ladder if they get approval of 3 active ladder participants. (Active participants are those who have updated their characters in the last 2 months.) The ladder administrator has the final say on late additions, however.
linkato1 said:
Zarel 73 fishymancer (pacifist)
You may want to check the rules for this one...

/nitpick :hide:
Added my Blizzballer Sophie. She is currently leveling up on Normal Baal.

-Andi
Did some power leveling with my BlizzBaller Sophie.

-Andi
Sophie has taken up her Pindleskin running duty. She already found an IKSC (the armour).

-Andi
I'm going to add my new Lightning zon to the ladder, it seems only AndiDi is posting at the moment so I'll give him some competition 😃

She will be twinked to the eyeballs by the time I am finished with her, all my items are self-found 1.11b though so she is ok for the ladder, hopefully I won't do something stupid and die before she reaches her full potential.

I am making her to Cow and Baal run, so hopefully she will be able to get me some nice items and runes. I'm getting bored of LK runs so I will see how the cows fare in comparison.
I leveled Sophie to ** doing Pindle runs. Now the Exp gain from Pindle is starting to drop very low. I think after this level I have to make her a Guardian and start Baal running. But first I have to defeat the Ancients. We see how that goes.

-Andi
Reached level 42 - had one problem, at about lvl 15 I thought I was playing my tourney zon and placed a point into Cold Arrow, and about a second later I realised what I had done, so I deleted and restarted her.

The game is going very fast now I have twinked her, and I've just reached the level for Titans and her damage is sickening! Will push on and try and get to NM over this weekend, and I'll hopefully have her in end game gear by the end of next week.
Sophie just leveled to 89. Yesterday she made Guardian. I think it is time to start a new char or play with an older one. Maybe the Bear I have waiting in Act II Norm. My last bear died in NM Chaos Sanctuary due to my stupidity.

-Andi
I have decided to move into Hell now I'm in (almost) my end game gear. Just reached the Outer Cloister WP, no problems so far. I only really need to change one item of equipment, I would like Lancer's Gloves of Alacriity, and I only have Lancer's Gloves at the moment, I really need the 20 IAS I think, just for some extra safety.

Current Gear:
Shako
Titans/Stormshield with nice jewel
Demon's Arch/Mosers with 2 PTopazs
Chains of Honor Dusk Shroud
Tgods
Lancer's Gloves
Aldur's Boots
Ravenfrost 20 Dex
4ml 11 All res Rare ring

Will hopefully be getting through Hell this week sometime, will probably stop off at Pindle to get some extra levels before I take on the Ancients.
Thought I would update now before I enter my least favourite area of the game for my HC characters :badteeth: Hopefully it won't be my last 😃

I have just killed off Diablo, one almost close call with IM in the CS, I was IM'ed but as my AR is low when I jabbed I think most of the attacks missed so I was quite lucky.

I'm currently sitting at the start of Act 5, have played through from Act 1 Outer Cloister today so I think it's time to stop. I play far too much when my girlfriend isn't about 😁

I managed to shop a pair of 3 Java 10 IAS gloves so thats an improvement at least, I'm quite annoyed by that though as 3/20 gloves are twice as likely to appear than 3/10s.

Hopefully I'll be Guardian by tomorrow or the day after assuming I don't get deeds, this character is such a tank I can't see that happening - 1.3k life, 48% DR, 75/75/85/xx res, 75% Block and about 50% DAE so not much even hits me, and when it does it doesn't hurt too much, I also have 85 light res on switch under conviction which is nice 😃
Lol, thats what I get for being cocky and doing players 8 pindleruns. Bye bye CoH, we barely knew ye.... and just one run before I said it would be my last, if only I had stopped earlier....

No normal monster would have been able to touch this character, shame I died like this....

I pretty pissed about the gear I have lost, oh well, you live and learn, I'll either take a D2 break now or try and finish my Sept.
@milb:
First of all, sorry for the loss of the character.

Milb said:
Bye bye CoH

Just curious, how did that CoH become a ladder item ?

You do not seem to have any other / older ladder characters which could twink this character. (EDIT: Did I miss any other characters?)

You do no that you can not twink ladder characters with items from non ladder characters.

To be correct here, I am not questioning if the CoH is legit or not, I am questioning why is it (how did it became) a ladder item.

Randall
Randall said:
@milb:
First of all, sorry for the loss of the character.

Just curious, how did that CoH become a ladder item ?

You do not seem to have any other / older ladder characters which could twink this character. (EDIT: Did I miss any other characters?)

You do no that you can not twink ladder characters with items from non ladder characters.

To be correct here, I am not questioning if the CoH is legit or not, I am questioning why is it (how did it became) a ladder item.

Randall
I had no previous characters on the ladder but all my items qualify for the ladder, I've only ever played HC 1.11b and play self found so I assumed it would be ok to use these items on a ladder character.
@milb:
I'll send a PM and cc Cattleya
forgot why I actually checked this thread for, added a new character
Slowly going forward

Code:
 5   AndiDi            Sophie           Sorc   Blizzballer         89     Alive    Y
 6   nepeta            Gabrielle        Sorc   FO/FB               87     R.I.P.   N
 7   omgmir            Lucky            Sorc   Blizzard            84     Alive    Y
 8   AndiDi            Lars             Barb   Berzerker           84     Alive    Y
 9   Warrior of Light  Soledad          Sin    Shadow Disciplines  84     Alive    N   Single Tree
10   Warrior of Light  Green_Dragon     Druid  FC Bear/Fury Wolf   83     R.I.P.   N   AQT4
11   asdfgah           Shizuka          Sin    Trapsin             82     R.I.P.   Y ACT4 WP3
12   Crazy_Bear        Osteus           Necro  Bonecaster          82     R.I.P.   N   Septavirate
13   asdfgah           asdf_DemonFrost  Sor    Blizzballer         81     Alive    Y
14   Puffen            DarkChaos        Barb   Frenzy              81     Alive
15   Milb              Ainia            Zon    Light               81     R.I.P    Y
16   PurpleLocust      CryoMixalot      Pal    Frostalot           80     Alive    N   "All kinds" tourney  
17   Salvo             Phanata          Zon    Javazon             80     R.I.P.   N
18   asdfgah           asdf_KosmoS      sorc   meteorb             76     Alive    Y
19   Corrupted         Isra             Necro  Summoner            76     R.I.P.   N
20   AndiDi            CharlieMcGee     Sorc   Meteorb             76     R.I.P.   Y                   
21   atigdng           BreakinThrough   Barb   Conc Barb           75     Alive    N
22   Cattleya          Pooncer          Barb   Cleglaw's Conc      75 H   Alive    N   NWCS
23   P§ÃÇHO            Carpe_Corpsum    Nec                        75 H   Alive    N   TWD III
24   Ron               UnholyBoner      Necro  Bonemancer          74     R.I.P.   Y
25   Ron               Strawberry_Milk  Sorc   Blizzard            74     Alive    Y
26   Warrior of Light  Katalina         Sorc   Blizzard/Meteor     74     R.I.P.   N
27   crazy-bear        Crazy_Bear       Druid  WB                  74     R.I.P.   N
28   Summoned          Psyche           Sin    Lit Trapper         73     Alive    N
29   Linkato1          Zarel            Necro  Fishymancer         73     Alive    N   Septavirate
30   Shakoke           IcyManipulator   Sorc   Meteorb             72     Alive    N
     asdfgah           asdf_HCbauglir   Pal    Hammerdin           70     Alive    Y
     P§ÃÇHO            La_Exorcista     Pal                        70 H   Alive    N   TWD III
     AeroGear                           Barb   Concentrate         68
     Seige             Nude Jude        Necro  Skellimancer        63     R.I.P.   N   Septavirate
     P§ÃÇHO            Cave_Canum       Druid                      61 NM  Alive    N   TWD III
     aitrus            Anna             Sorc   BlizzBall           45 NM  Alive    Y   HC Sept
     P§ÃÇHO            Dirty_Harry      Nec                        30     Alive    N   Three Monsters
     P§ÃÇHO            Sparky_McGhee    Ama                        26     Alive    N   Three Monsters
     P§ÃÇHO            Convictus        Pal                        24     Alive    N   Three Monsters
     Linkato1          Merlin           Druid  Werewolf            21     Alive    N   Septavirate
     Linkato1          Robin            Pal    Freezealot          21     Alive    N   Septavirate
     Linkato1          Volvo            Ama    Bowazon             21     Alive    N   Septavirate
     Linkato1          Arnold           Barb   Berserker           20     Alive    N   Septavirate
     Linkato1          Geby             Sin    TS/DT-MA            20     Alive    N   Septavirate
     Linkato1          Lyra             Sorc   Meteorb             18     Alive    N   Septavirate
     Randall           Darken_Rahl      Necro  Bonemancer          16     Alive    Y   Act 2

I want to sign up if its not to late (and if I read right it seems there are no 'seasons')

Volanare Level 1 Paladin Hard Core Runeword Mod enabled.

Decided to reinstall my whole OS and get rid of the tempt to use the less than legit items I was given so here we go!
Is RRM allowed in SPF HC Ladder? I started to play again couple of days ago. I have lvl 32 blizzsorc which I'd like to get to the ladder :)
Last time I played actively was over 1,5 year ago, I miss my hc IK barb and my sorc :(
Would also like to add my up and coming sorc (Bella)
Hello,

new here on this forum but HC ladder play seemed fun so I'll join in if thats alright. I've played Europe HC Ladder back in 1.09 and keept myself in the visible ladder for quite a while. Taken a break from D2 for a few years and now I thought I'd play som for fun but lost all my D2 keys :sad2: So I'll play some soft SP instead. Started my first attempt for this ladder and chose to play my nemesis the pala.

New character: PumpaPaj, lvl him to 18 yesterday.
Re: 1.11 SPF HC Ladder

No updates here from anyone in a long time I see :fortuneteller:
Well, joan is level 92 now and I'm working on getting to 93 doing p1 wsk /baalruns 👍
Wonder how far I can get doing those runs without raising the player setting. So far I'm doing it for the MF (which is faster on p1) but we'll see.
Re: 1.11 SPF HC Ladder

I deleted my Septavirate characters from the list as I retired eg. deleted them.

I only have one character going on now and it is HC. But he is already in no vitality tournament and the 2008 SP ladder, so I'm not sure if I can put him also here. The reason is that this ladder restrict trades between members of this ladder and 2008 SP ladder restrict trades between its members.

I don't trade but this still is restriction IMHO.

Topi

Code:
 3   asdfgah           asdf_Joan        zon    LF/FA               92     Alive    Y
 5   AndiDi            Sophie           Sorc   Blizzballer         89     Alive    Y
 6   nepeta            Gabrielle        Sorc   FO/FB               87     R.I.P.   N
 7   omgmir            Lucky            Sorc   Blizzard            84     Alive    Y
 8   AndiDi            Lars             Barb   Berzerker           84     Alive    Y
 9   Warrior of Light  Soledad          Sin    Shadow Disciplines  84     Alive    N   Single Tree
10   Warrior of Light  Green_Dragon     Druid  FC Bear/Fury Wolf   83     R.I.P.   N   AQT4
11   asdfgah           Shizuka          Sin    Trapsin             82     R.I.P.   Y ACT4 WP3
12   Crazy_Bear        Osteus           Necro  Bonecaster          82     R.I.P.   N   Septavirate
13   asdfgah           asdf_DemonFrost  Sor    Blizzballer         81     Alive    Y
14   Puffen            DarkChaos        Barb   Frenzy              81     Alive
15   Milb              Ainia            Zon    Light               81     R.I.P    Y
16   PurpleLocust      CryoMixalot      Pal    Frostalot           80     Alive    N   "All kinds" tourney  
17   Salvo             Phanata          Zon    Javazon             80     R.I.P.   N
18   asdfgah           asdf_KosmoS      sorc   meteorb             76     Alive    Y
19   Corrupted         Isra             Necro  Summoner            76     R.I.P.   N
20   AndiDi            CharlieMcGee     Sorc   Meteorb             76     R.I.P.   Y                     
21   atigdng           BreakinThrough   Barb   Conc Barb           75     Alive    N
22   Cattleya          Pooncer          Barb   Cleglaw's Conc      75 H   Alive    N   NWCS
23   P§ÃÇHO            Carpe_Corpsum    Nec                        75 H   Alive    N   TWD III
24   Ron               UnholyBoner      Necro  Bonemancer          74     R.I.P.   Y
25   Ron               Strawberry_Milk  Sorc   Blizzard            74     Alive    Y
26   Warrior of Light  Katalina         Sorc   Blizzard/Meteor     74     R.I.P.   N
27   crazy-bear        Crazy_Bear       Druid  WB                  74     R.I.P.   N
28   Summoned          Psyche           Sin    Lit Trapper         73     Alive    N
29   Shakoke           IcyManipulator   Sorc   Meteorb             72     Alive    N
30   asdfgah           asdf_HCbauglir   Pal    Hammerdin           70     Alive    Y
     P§ÃÇHO            La_Exorcista     Pal                        70 H   Alive    N   TWD III
     AeroGear                           Barb   Concentrate         68
     P§ÃÇHO            Cave_Canum       Druid                      61 NM  Alive    N   TWD III
     aitrus            Anna             Sorc   BlizzBall           45 NM  Alive    Y   HC Sept
     P§ÃÇHO            Dirty_Harry      Nec                        30     Alive    N   Three Monsters
     P§ÃÇHO            Sparky_McGhee    Ama                        26     Alive    N   Three Monsters
     P§ÃÇHO            Convictus        Pal                        24     Alive    N   Three Monsters
     Lahjnus           PumpaPaj         Pala   Hahammerdin         18     Alive    N   
     Randall           Darken_Rahl      Necro  Bonemancer          16     Alive    Y   Act 2

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High