1.07 News, Info, and Gossip

Actually, the name wasn't changed to Berserker Axe until 1.10a, so 1.08 & 1.09 have Beserker Axes too ;)

Running 1.07 RoF & CS for round 3 of RFL, Infector of Souls dropped me a grailer, Corpsemourn!
RFL2022_3_107Corpsemourn.jpg
Now I just need Naj's Puzzler, Bane Ash, and Trang's hat to complete the 1.07grail!!!

WoRG

Now I just need Naj's Puzzler, Bane Ash, and Trang's hat to complete the 1.07grail!!!
Grats! Trang's Hat won't drop? So it must be racked? If that's the case I recommend rushing one RackSin to get it. She can scan racks up to N ticks fast and accurate. Eventually there is a rack that drops the hat with 14 ticks or so. It's still quickly racked.

m4ke

@m4ke In all these years I've never noticed "Beserker" before.
edit @WoRG on your best map
Naj's Puzzler - Try Infernal Pit
Bane Ash - Farm Andy
Trangs Hat - Racks Upper K

Attachments

• Screenshot006.jpg
    Screenshot006.jpg
    526.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot111.jpg
    Screenshot111.jpg
    444.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot098.jpg
    Screenshot098.jpg
    571.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot154.jpg
    Screenshot154.jpg
    474.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Screenshot269.jpg
Also Could anyone please tell me the ranges for Tal Rasha's Lidless Eye Mana and Life varriable stats?
Normally 77 + 57 in other patches but in v1.07 have found both (143 + 57) and (77 + 94.)
Thanks.
Still seeking a 2/2/2 but not something I use

Last edited:
The Tal's Orb gets an auto-mod bonus to either life (up to 60) or mana (up to 80) in addition to it's basic stats. Also the skills are always 1/2/1.

Reactions: T-Rex
Thanks @Delsy All these years and I never knew that!

Another point I ponder is -
Read lots of accounts of players Hellforge rushing for Runes in susequent patches and have always wondered why these rushees are not taken through to get Anya's Reward?

+2 Skills +3 F/Orb anyone?

Seeker's Dire Gyre (v1.09)
Swirling Crystal
'Ist'
One-Hand Damage: 18 to 42
Durability: 50 of 50
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 51
Orb Class - Slow Attack Speed
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 99
Fingerprint: 0xf9a22149
+32 to Mana
Magic Damage Reduced by 2
Fire Resist +6%
30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
+2 to Sorceress Skill Levels
+2 to Light Radius
20% Faster Cast Rate
+3 to Frozen Orb (Sorceress Only)
+3 to Blaze (Sorceress Only)
+3 to Energy Shield (Sorceress Only)
Level 10 Charged Bolt (67/67 Charges)
Socketed (1: 1 used)

Edit 12/05/22 : Sorry the afore-mentioed must have been a Re-Roll from v1.09. Apologies.
[Should I now remove it from the post or leave it?]

This was the Normal Anya Reward in v1.07 -

Skull Heart
Jared's Stone
One-Hand Damage: 8 to 18
Durability: 32 of 50
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 30
Orb Class - Slow Attack Speed
Item Level: 45
Fingerprint: 0x45b39d38
+16 to Energy
+26 to Life
Fire Resist +39%
+1 to Sorceress Skill Levels
+3 to Frozen Orb (Sorceress Only)
5% Chance to cast Level 3 Ice Bolt on attack

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: teddeeboy
Isn't it just the way it goes - Days without seeing any, then there it is every second run MSLE !
Intially Blackhorn's Face was for the Sorc but having outgrown it passed onto Merc - who usually takes the kill. (MF set-up Sorc 360 + Merc 114 works quite well for Greens.)

Attachments

• Screenshot002.jpg
    Screenshot002.jpg
    502.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot001.jpg
    Screenshot001.jpg
    481.4 KB · Views: 16
I just found a Maelstrom, does it seriously only have 2 mods? Light res 40% and 1-9 lightning damage? It's literally the worst unique I've ever seen. Did the stats change in 1.08 then? Because I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere.

I just found a Maelstrom, does it seriously only have 2 mods? Light res 40% and 1-9 lightning damage? It's literally the worst unique I've ever seen. Did the stats change in 1.08 then? Because I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere.
It's buggy. The MPQ entry also lists 20 FC and 13 mana, but there's a stat with no name in the table (either an error or something they removed, I think it was (intended as) +1 necro skills), which cuts off everything behind it. It should be the same in 1.08, as the MPQ entry is the same. It was fixed in 1.09.

@GalaXyHaXz listed Half Freeze Duration on Maelstrom in his list of unique item typos, maybe that's it...

@T-Rex the Anya reward is the only way to get GMBs or Dimensional Shards in 1.07, so I collect them when I need bases, but rares in 1.07 have all the limitations of pre-1.10 rares with the painful addition of no +2 class skills(blue only in 1.07)... you may get something useful, but a good craft or blue that gets 3-4 sox from Larzuk is often better... (especially barb/druid hats, pally sheilds, & weapons... ofc. 1.07 Orbs can't get sox)

WoRG

@gbchk
@Derklord

Never found one myself but Classic stats are said to be - (FAQ v1.2 by Stinger 3:16)
* UNIQUE WANDS
| | | | | |
| Maelstorm | 2-8 | 075 | None | * Half Freeze Duration |
| (Yew Wand) | | | | * Faster Cast Rate |
| | | | | * Lightning Resist 40% |
| | | | | * Adds 1-9 Lightning Damage |
| | | | | * +13 to Mana |
| | | | | * 150% Damage to Undead |
|________________|________|_____|________|_____________________________________|

@WoRG Good to know. Thanks .
Like to Time Travel that Reward - on the theory that the higher my level : the better the Reward - and others. [Eg Imbue but hate to admit never used]
Edit - Have a few nice Dimensional Shard Crafts but never the +3 F/Orb +3 C/Skills (+6) I'm looking for
Screenshot003.jpg

Last edited:
Maelstrom ('Maelstromwrath') should have:

-ltng-min 1 / ltng-max 9 (ie. 1-9 Lightning Damage)
-res-ltng 40 (40% LR)
-cast3 20 (20% FCR)
-mana 13 (+13 Mana)

It does have an empty field with value of 1, after the first two properties. It could mess up the other fields, resulting in an item that only has ltng and res. I haven't found one myself so I can't confirm anything.

I CAN confirm, 1-9 Lightning damage & 40%LR are the only two mods that appear on it, in both 1.07 and 1.08

Code:
Maelstrom
Yew Wand
One-Hand Damage: 2 to 8
Durability: 10 of 15
Required Level: 14
Staff Class - Slow Attack Speed
Unidentified
Item Level: 93
Fingerprint: 0x103017a7
Lightning Resist +40%
Adds 1-9 lightning damage
150% Damage to Undead
readout from 1.08, but the 1.07 is the same...

WoRG

@GalaXyHaXz listed Half Freeze Duration on Maelstrom in his list of unique item typos, maybe that's it...

@T-Rex the Anya reward is the only way to get GMBs or Dimensional Shards in 1.07, so I collect them when I need bases, but rares in 1.07 have all the limitations of pre-1.10 rares with the painful addition of no +2 class skills(blue only in 1.07)... you may get something useful, but a good craft or blue that gets 3-4 sox from Larzuk is often better... (especially barb/druid hats, pally sheilds, & weapons... ofc. 1.07 Orbs can't get sox)

WoRG
Oh right! That explains why Anya's never given me any +2 Sorc. Thought it was either a "Level" thing like +2 Amulets in Classic, or that she was holding out on me.
Thanks.

The results of 100 hours of hell high council for a total of about 3000 runs. There's about 30 images behind this spoiler. So one "interesting" item per 100 runs.

Screenshot176.jpgScreenshot177.jpgScreenshot178.jpgScreenshot179.jpgScreenshot180.jpgScreenshot181.jpgScreenshot182.jpgScreenshot183.jpgScreenshot184.jpgScreenshot185.jpgScreenshot186.jpgScreenshot187.jpgScreenshot188.jpgScreenshot189.jpgScreenshot190.jpgScreenshot191.jpgScreenshot192.jpgScreenshot193.jpgScreenshot194.jpgScreenshot195.jpgScreenshot196.jpgScreenshot197.jpgScreenshot198.jpgScreenshot199.jpgScreenshot200.jpgScreenshot201.jpgScreenshot202.jpgScreenshot203.jpgScreenshot204.jpgScreenshot205.jpgScreenshot206.jpgScreenshot207.jpgScreenshot208.jpgScreenshot209.jpgScreenshot210.jpgScreenshot211.jpgScreenshot212.jpgScreenshot213.jpgScreenshot214.jpgScreenshot215.jpgScreenshot216.jpgScreenshot217.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Silvio415
Yeah, that's in the 1.00 MPQ file, didn't think about checking that one. I wonder whether the removals was an error, or someone didn't realize removing the name would disable subsequent stat entries. Maelstrom did not regain the HFD when they fixed the item in 1.09 and added bonuses to individual skills, although they might not have checked what that empty stat was supposed to be in the first place, so that's not really indicating anything.

Hi guys, long time no see.

Is it so that you can get all unique rings and amulet as they are able to drop (no TC) and there are monsters with high enough level (Baal, etc.), even Mara's with it's level 80?

Is it so that you can get all unique rings and amulet as they are able to drop (no TC) and there are monsters with high enough level (Baal, etc.), even Mara's with it's level 80?
Yes, all unique rings and amulets can drop. In order for a unique to drop from a specific monster, two checks need to be passed: The monster's TC needs to contain the base item, and the monster's level needs to be as high or higher as the unique item's level. Since amulets and rings have a base item level of 1, there are no different TCs for different monster levels, but rather they drop from a special TC that almost all monsters can drop from, with only the monster level dictating which amulets can drop. This also means that all act bosses can drop unique rings and amulets, even though they're limited to their normal TC. All hell act bosses can drop all unique rings and amulets, with the exception of Andy, which can't drop Mara's due to only having mlvl 78 and Mara's having, as you said, qlvl 80.

If you're only really interested in jewelery, Andy hell is the best source (1.07 Mara's is weak as it only has +1 allskills anyway), but Duriel can drop a much wider range of other uniques when using the method described in my signature. If you're interested in 1.07 unique items, I strongly recommend doing unbugged Duriel runs with ≥553 MF. The grail sheet linked in my signature contains the drop chances for unique jewelery from Andy hell and (for Mara's) regular Duriel hell, plus the drop chances for unbugged Duriel hell.

Last edited:
Reactions: Apila
Thank you very much for your reply!

Edit:
By the way, good job on your insane discovery so many years later with the Duriel shenanigans.

Edit 2:
Sweet excel sheet, *yoink*!

Last edited:
Reactions: Derklord
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High