[1.07 - 1.14d SC/HC FAM] ISO: Bow Amazon Helmet For End Game + Jewels For Them

Jamie

Dec 27, 2012
Diablo 2 Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[1.07 SC - 1.14d SC/HC FAM]

I am really looking for a Bow Amazon Circlet/Coronet/Tiara/Diadem/Hat to finish my WF Amazon. It is the item I need to assure what to socket the rest of my gear with and how I will finish her gear. She is a complete Glass Amazon and is built around the output of high damage and a Valkry and Mercenary taking all of the damage. This is for a 1.14d SOFTCORE Amazon.

I don't have a specific rare circlet type hat in mind, but I can list some mods that I'd like, pretty much a rough estimate of my own order of importance. I may miss one or two mods as I write this out, although I think got most of the ones I don't mind seeing. Posting what you have won't hurt. I understand not all the spawned mods are going to be ones I wanted:

*2 Sockets Mod (2 Sockets is HUGE, HUGE for my build)
*+1-2 Amazon Skills or +2-3 Passive or Bow Skills
*Visionary (attack rating % boost per level)
*Dexterity
*Strength
*Adds Min and/or Max Damage
*Adds Elemental Damage
*Replenish Life
*Life
*FRW
*Resists
*Attack Rating
*FHR
*Teleport Charges

So the +Amazon or +Passive/Bow Skills isn't nearly as important on a Bowzon, as say a Sorc/Necro/Din/Druid, basically all other characters. But I would still like those mods to show what it is.

If somebody has one with 2 sockets, I will do whatever I can to obtain it. That is my mission in Diablo 2 right now. The 2 sockets will allow me to hit the IAS breakpoint I desire, while not having to use an IAS Jewel in my Windforce. So having 30%IAS in my Circlet is very important to me, if I can land one. I can always go 15 in the Helm and WF, but I am preferring 2x 30ed+/15ias Jewels in a Circlet style helm and Ohm or a really good ED/MAX Jewel in the Windforce.

I definitely don't expect to find something that has anywhere close to all or mostly mods that come from that list I made. I sure would be happy if I got one, but I'll try to be somewhat realistic. PLEASE show me any Circlet, Coronet, Tiara or Diadem you have that is built for a WF, Glass Cannon style Amazon. Especially if you have something laying around with TWO sockets. Even older patch items that can roll high sockets and fit high end damage mods as well. But I am mainly looking for a RARE, TWO SOCKETED new age helmet that has Amazon Skills and a list of mods that are worthy of some decent ED/IAS Jewels in them. Thanks for any posts or pointing in the correct direction. (I use a 41ED/45IAS/28Life Great Helm for now, have extra IAS I don't need)

A few other items that I am after for the Amazon in particular:

*Melee Damage/MF Small Charms (from any patch)
*Melee Damage/AR/Life Any Size Charm (from any patch)
*Any old patch Charms, of any size, that help with Damage/Resists/Attack Rating/Life and basically any old patch charms that far exceed modern day
*Damage(min+max ideal)/LL(dependent if I get LL on Helm, likely will need LL)/Strength/Dex/AR/Life/Replenish Life/Resists (Mods needed the most are earliest in the list of course)
*2x ED/IAS Jewels (hoping for some at least in the low to high 30s in ED%
*1-2X ED/MAX Jewels (hoping for some at least in the mid to high 30s in ED% and 12-15 MAX DMG

I may think of some new things, which I will add on here if that happens.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have all sorts of things for trade:
*Tons of Runes from low through mid and some in the higher range
*Tons of Jewelry
*Tons of Charms, particularly 1.14d and Skillers
*Gear for other characters
*Tons of uniques, from lower items all the way to the top tier, high end, sought after ones
*High end gear on main characters that I'd be willing to trade for a high end Bowzon Helmet and build
*Some Gems still available
*Junk Jewels and Crafting Materials
*Runewords
*TONS of twinking material for all characters
*Different Low Level Bracket Dueling and regular gear
*JUST ASK!

I want this 2 socketed, Bowzon Circlet and Jewels to get the right build going, that I'll trade a lot of stuff. I think I want to try to level this Bowzon as far as I can possibly handle.

Thanks for anyone willing to read this and share any high end Bowzon gear you may have!

Last edited:
[1.14d SC FAM]

Hey,
This is the only one I have with 2 sockets.
Rest Helmets that I have don't have a socket so I didn't bother showing them unless you really want me to.

Code:
     Storm Mask
Tiara
     Defense: 44
     Durability: 25 of 25
     Required Level: 72
     Fingerprint: 0xa8c593d3
     Item Level: 87
     Version: Expansion 1.10+
+2 to Amazon Skill Levels
     +30% Increased Attack Speed
     +20% Faster Cast Rate
     6% Life stolen per hit
     +40 to Life
     +14 Maximum Stamina
     Cold Resist +18%
     Poison Resist +11%
     Required Level +5
2      Sockets (2 used)
     Socketed: Beryl Jewel of Fervor
     Socketed: Sapphire Jewel of Fervor

Beryl Jewel of Fervor
Jewel
       Required Level: 31
       Fingerprint: 0x2806b625
       Item Level: 68
+15% Increased Attack Speed
       Poison Resist +11%

Sapphire Jewel of Fervor
Jewel
         Required Level: 31
         Fingerprint: 0xc57ef326
         Item Level: 73
+15% Increased Attack Speed
         Cold Resist +18%

• Love
Reactions: Jamie and Babyhell
@Excalibur Although I am using a Fortitude build, if I went to Enigma for certain tasks, that is nice! I definitely am more interested in damage modifiers than a life one. But it is still a VERY impressive Tiara!!!! The life doesn't hurt, even if I am glass build. The FCR for if/when teleport comes into play(although Amazon Teleporting causes migranes lol) and the 6%LL is very nice to have, as it to opens up a ring slot that can be more purely focused on damage/str/dex/attack rating/life/resists, as opposed to the best LL ring that ALSO has some of those mods. LL opens up a slot next to Raven Frost, with some min/max damage, dex/str, attack rating, life, resists, etc.

This is number one on my list so far :p. Keep them coming! Including the non socket and one socket ones out there. I prefer the two socket big time, but it isn't set it stone that it has to be two socketed! I always have the option of ED/IAS in Helm and another ED/IAS in the Windforce, but ED/MAX is best for WF or even an Ohm Rune is a slightly better option.

I'd still love to check out the ones you have that are not socketed or only have one socket, if they are really good. I want to get 30%IAS from my helm, but if there are really good mods on one that didn't spawn 2 sockets, there is definitely the chance of willing to have to get IAS in my WF socket. Something with some combination of high Dex/Str/LL/Damage and/or Skills and Visionary would make it really easy to look over the missing socket. :geek:

Last edited:
[1.14d SC FAM]

These are the best three I have!

Code:
     Brimstone Shell
Diadem
     Defense: 60
     Durability: 19 of 20
     Required Level: 67
     Fingerprint: 0x52035d2f
     Item Level: 86
     8% Mana stolen per hit
     7% Life stolen per hit
     Replenish Life +10
     All Resistances +20
     Lightning Resist +5%

Demon Visor
Tiara
     Defense: 50
     Durability: 13 of 25
     Fingerprint: 0x4baa37f7
     Item Level: 99
     +8 to Maximum Damage
     +95 to Attack Rating
     8% Life stolen per hit
     All Resistances +10

Bramble Visor
Coronet
     Defense: 36
     Durability: 21 of 30
     Fingerprint: 0x3b68e379
     Item Level: 88
     +5 to Maximum Damage
     Adds 20 - 60 Fire Damage
     7% Life stolen per hit
     +20 to Dexterity
     Fire Resist +31%

@Excalibur Oh wow. Those are pretty. Coronets can be upgraded I believe, correct? I find them ugly, but I definitely don't find the stats of that Bramble Visor ugly lol. They are all actually really nice. I wish I was better at the confusing pile of D2 numbers, I'd figure out with my damage build which would give the better results. I don't know why I struggle with D2 numbers, when I'm pretty proficient in a lot of other mathematical applications lol. I think it is remembering how everything connects. I'm not sure if resists are going to become a big issue for me later, as my life and resists are atrocious lol. But if I stay in good position I shouldn't have to worry too much about getting hit I guess. Decisions mon...

I'd like to see what other people might have, any possible really good two socket rolls. It is something I kind of want to feel out. But all of these I will definitely keep in consideration and may try to get if nobody replies to my thread or if I decide to go with one for awhile and hope for upgrades down the line.

Sorry if I take awhile to decide! Thank you for sharing!

I also need to look back over on how the ED+min/max bug works. I forget each scenario and can't remember if Max already being on a Circlet will only get half use out of it if I use an ED/IAS jewel.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High