[1.07 - 1.14d SC/HC FAM] FT: Crafting supplies and more items / ISO: Various items

Jamie

Dec 27, 2012
Diablo 2 Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[1.07 - 1.14d SC/HC FAM] *

*ALL OF THESE ITEMS ARE FROM THE 1.14D PATCH AND ARE SOFTCORE ITEMS. I LISTED ALL OF THE MODES THAT I PLAY IN GENERAL.
I WILL ACCEPT ITEMS FROM OTHER PATCHES AND/OR HADRCORE FOR MY 1.14D SC ITEMS LISTED HERE, SO LONG AS IT FOLLOWS TRADING REGULATIONS.*

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I put this together pretty quickly. I will try to keep working on this and updating it over time. I just wanted to get some stuff out there, especially after cubing and counting jewels/runes forever this evening, hoping someone feels like crafting before I end up using them all lol.

Crafting Supplies For Trade:
Code:
Crafting Supplies in Stock FOR TRADE

Perfect Amethyst = 113
Perfect Diamond  = 159
Perfect Emerald  = 151
Perfect Ruby     = 213
Perfect Sapphire = 148
Perfect Skull    = 147
Perfect Topaz    = 157

If you need any gems in the Chipped through Flawless range, let me know. I have many from Chipped through Normal/Regular level gems.
Most of my Flawless get cubed up and leave me short changed after a long upgrading session, which I just did. So getting flawless back up will take a little bit of time.

Nef Runes  = 58
Eth Runes  = 90
Ith Runes  = 70
Tal Runes  = 301
Ral Runes  = 71
Ort Runes  = 166
Thul Runes = 158
Amn Runes  = 189
Sol Runes  = 208

Junk Jewels = 52(more I need to sift through on mule)

The amount of runes, junk jewels and gems from chipped to perfect, are constantly changing and are typically increasing in quantity.
These numbers are far from set in stone and usually change on a daily basis.

Code:
Other Items I have FOR TRADE

I have a rather large supply of items from basic uniques and sets, to rare/crafted items that are good and magic items that have very high skill mods or socketed+mod.
I have a a ton of runes all the way up to Fal or so.
I have a few Lem, Pul an Um Runes.
Ohm
Lo
Sur
Ber

I am interested in obtaining high runes, so I don't particularly want to trade the Ohm-Ber. It'd have to be something I really wanted for it.

I am Mostly trying to find someone who wants crafting supplies, but I added some of the better items I am not currently using and found during a brief look over of my items, incase someone can make better use out of it. I may be seeking out some items that are too valuable for my wealth level, but I guess if somebody has an excess and wants to craft items, charms or wants a niche item, this might come in handy to them. My GoMule is an unorganized mess lol, so there may be some much better items that I will scroll across and add to the trading list. I forget what each list even have under it at this point lol. I just know that I have them and have to keep checking to keep them from being  and forgotten about.

[2% off of a Perfect, 2 socketed, Ethereal, Heaven's Light]
[Could be a sexy item with a Zod or on a Blade Fury Sin]
[I've been wanting to 'Zod' this thing forever. It might not be a Grief, but great stats and as close to perfect as you can get.]
[This would just look so sick with a Zod and something like a Lo, Ohm, 30-40%ED/15%IAS Jewel, 30-40%ED/15 Max Jewel.]
[Never have built a Blade Fury Assassin, although this almost made me do it. I'd love to see someone use this for that.]

Heaven's Light
Mighty Scepter
One Hand Damage: 238 - 310
Durability: 26 of 26
Required Level: 61
Required Strength: 115
Required Dexterity: 55
Fingerprint: 0x16443f5d
Item Level: 79
Version: Expansion 1.10+
Unidentified
+3 to Paladin Skill Levels
+20% Increased Attack Speed
298% Enhanced Damage [out of 300%]
-33% Target Defense
+150% Damage to Undead
33% Chance of Crushing Blow
+18 Life after each Demon Kill
+3 to Light Radius Ethereal
2 Sockets (0 used)

Ambergris Jewel of Fervor
Jewel
Required Level: 31
Fingerprint: 0xeb2b6f49
Item Level: 80
+15% Increased Attack Speed
Lightning Resist +28%

Aureolic Jewel of Fervor
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0xaa9a8a75
+3 to Mana after each Kill

Bone Heart
Jewel
Required Level: 37
Fingerprint: 0xdfb9b619
23% Enhanced Damage
+9 to Maximum Damage
Adds 1 - 10 Fire Damage
Cold Resist +22%

Beast Scarab
Jewel
Required Level: 49
Fingerprint: 0xbc9dd3eb
+10 to Minimum Damage
Adds 21 - 45 Fire Damage
Adds 1 - 31 Lightning Damage
Poison Resist +14%

Doom Scarab
Jewel
Required Level: 42
Fingerprint: 0x31d419b6
Item Level: 86
+12 to Maximum Damage
+8 to Strength
Lightning Resist +23%

Doom Talisman
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x88055576
Item Level: 84
+7% Faster Hit Recovery
+8 to Strength
+9 to Dexterity

Ghoul Whorl
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x6666be29
Item Level: 85
+8 to Maximum Damage
+9 to Strength
+9 to Dexterity
3% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Eagle Gyre
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0xef21a98b
25% Enhanced Damage
Replenish Life +1
Fire Resist +29%

Realgar Jewel of Fervor
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x42ffedc3
24% Enhanced Damage

Realgar Jewel of Fervor
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x1d38793f
Item Level: 81
21% Enhanced Damage

Scintillating Jewel
Jewel
Required Level: 26
Fingerprint: 0x8e0af5ff
Cold Resist +15%
Lightning Resist +15%
Fire Resist +15%
Poison Resist +15%

Scintillating Jewel
Jewel
Required Level: 26
Fingerprint: 0xb4c4f9a3
Cold Resist +14%
Lightning Resist +14%
Fire Resist +14%
Poison Resist +14%

Realgar Jewel of Bliss
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x6fd46447
Item Level: 83
30% Enhanced Damage
+8 to Minimum Damage

Realgar Jewel of Carnage
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x264d1cdd
23% Enhanced Damage
+14 to Maximum Damage

Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band
Ring
Required Level: 58
Fingerprint: 0xaea6c42e
+1 to All Skills
4% Life stolen per hit
+4 to Life (Based on Character Level)
+50 Maximum Stamina

Nature's Peace  [4x Nature's Peace Rings]
Ring
Required Level: 69
Fingerprint: 0x37fc2ab
Unidentified
Prevent Monster Heal
Slain Monsters Rest in Peace
Poison Resist +26%
Damage Reduced by 11
Level 5 Oak Sage (13/27 Charges)

Chaos Turn
Ring
Required Level: 51
Fingerprint: 0x673646b1
Adds 8 - 4 Damage
+8 to Life
+56 to Mana
Lightning Resist +20%
+1 to Mana after each Kill

Corruption Touch
Ring
Required Level: 16
Fingerprint: 0x615c2
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+117 to Attack Rating
4% Life stolen per hit
Replenish Life +5
+30 to Mana
Lightning Resist +27%

Felicitous Ring of Fortune
Ring
Fingerprint: 0xcd3ddbf7
Item Level: 68
33% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Echoing Assault Helmet of the Fox
Assault Helmet
Defense: 35
Durability: 46 of 50
Required Level: 45
Required Strength: 55
Fingerprint: 0xcbaa5b13
Item Level: 88
+3 to Warcry Skills (Barbarian Only)
+2 to Battle Orders (Barbarian Only)
+3 to Find Item (Barbarian Only)
+2 to Taunt (Barbarian Only)
+8 to Life

Fiend Blazer
Demonhide Boots
Defense: 33
Durability: 10 of 12
Required Level: 38
Required Strength: 20
Fingerprint: 0xfd9a462a
+30% Faster Run/Walk
+9 to Dexterity
Lightning Resist +9%
Fire Resist +39%
53% Extra Gold from Monsters

M'avina's Caster
Grand Matron Bow
Two Hand Damage: 40 - 207
Durability: 43 of 55
Required Level: 70
Required Strength: 108
Required Dexterity: 152
Fingerprint: 0xfccc4f1d
Unidentified
+40% Increased Attack Speed
Fires Magic Arrows
188% Enhanced Damage
+50 to Attack Rating Set (2 items): Adds 114 - 377 Magic Damage Set (3 items): 10% Chance to cast level 15 Nova on striking Set (4 items): +2 to Bow and Crossbow Skills (Amazon Only)

Ondal's Wisdom
Elder Staff
Two Hand Damage: 80 - 93
Durability: 17 of 35
Required Level: 66
Required Strength: 44
Required Dexterity: 37
Fingerprint: 0x8c121a52
Unidentified
+4 to All Skills
+45% Faster Cast Rate
+481 Defense
+41 to Energy
Magic Damage Reduced by 6
+5% to Experience Gained

Ormus' Robes
Dusk Shroud
Defense: 398
Durability: 15 of 20
Required Level: 75
Required Strength: 77
Fingerprint: 0x6cb7ad6f
Item Level: 87
Unidentified
+20% Faster Cast Rate
+15% to Cold Skill Damage
+11% to Lightning Skill Damage
+11% to Fire Skill Damage
+3 to Glacial Spike (Sorceress Only)
+14 Defense
Regenerate Mana 10%

Plague Gyre
Ring
Required Level: 60
Fingerprint: 0xe5ec80cc
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+76 to Attack Rating
5% Mana stolen per hit
+38 to Life
Fire Resist +8%
+1 to Light Radius

Plague Hold
Ring
Required Level: 43
Fingerprint: 0xd3c29cd9
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+49 to Attack Rating
+29 to Life
Fire Resist +30%
13% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Code:
Items that I ISO

Any runes in the higer mid to the highest rune range.
Windforce
Arachnid Mesh
Crown of Ages (2 Sockets)
Giant Skull (2 Sockets)
1.07/1.08 Shako
1.07/1.08 Valor
8%/15% String of Ears
Cold Sorc Skillers (extra mods welcome)

I realize that a few of these items are in a higher price range than most of what I listed, but if you have them for trade I can show more items or you can list what you are looking for and I'll see what I can come up with. After deliberating on Faith for so long, I now think I want to go with a Windforce Strafer/Multi/Frozen Arrow/GA(bosses) Bowzon. WF just offers tons of damage and is far cheaper than making a Fatih. The only Faith base I like is a 15/3 Superior Blade Bow, but the damage is poor made in that base and everyone here told me not to :p. That and a 13%ED Great Bow, but I really wanted at least a 15%ED Superior base to have the even numbers! If I had a 15/3 GMB, I may consider it, but then I'd have to spend a lot on the base too. So my options are the poor, low damage bases of perfect superior Blade, 13% Great Bow or a standard Shadow/Ward/Diamond/etc. But I'd rather go superior if I am spending that many runes.

I need to figure out how much extra IAS I would need to hit 7FPS with WF, using a Might A2 Merc. Or if I will have to settle with 8 FPS. Maybe somebody can inform me on that one. I hope I can use LoH(gotta love the KB and ML on WF!), Fortitude, RavenFrost, Damage+LL+(Life+Stats+Resists bonus) ring, Razortail, War Travs(unless I need some resists badly in slot, but I don't plan on getting hit} and this is where the real questions come into play. I need to know what I can use in the Helmet and Amulet slot, to reach a high Breakpoint of 7 or 8 minimum. I currently use a 3 socket/life helm with 3x Low ED+IAS Jewels and Atma's for constant Amp/Physical Immunity Break. I would love to be able to use CoA with 2x ED/IAS Jewels (Giant Skull I want, but won't need with a WF and only would maybe use with a Faith. I also need to know if I need to swap Atma's out for a Cat's Eye, which is no problem because I will use my Eth Reaper's Toll on Might Merc whenever I am using my Bowzon, even if I hate having to take it off my Zealdin to play her.

Any info from people who have better attention spans or memories than me, would be cool on the last part.

Anything else, let me know if interested in any crafting supplies or some of the items OR have any of the items I am interested in and we can work something out! I fell in love with Bowzons in 1.09, thought they nerfed them beyond usage when 1.10 dropped and the game and items you use made the game seem crazy, but now realize Bowzons are still badass and just as fun as ever!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* ALL OF THESE ITEMS ARE FROM THE 1.14D PATCH AND ARE SOFTCORE ITEMS. I LISTED ALL OF THE MODES THAT I PLAY IN GENERAL. I WILL ACCEPT ITEMS FROM OTHER PATCHES AND/OR HADRCORE FOR MY 1.14D SC ITEMS LISTED HERE, SO LONG AS IT FOLLOWS TRADING REGULATIONS.*

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jamie
[1.14d SC FAM]

Let me know what you value these at. I'm looking for Pgems and low level gear.

Code:
Chilling Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x187642a9
+1 to Cold Skills (Sorceress Only)

Chilling Grand Charm of Frost
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x60d81837
Adds 1 - 2 Cold Damage Over 1 Secs (25 Frames)

Giant Skull
Bone Visage
Defense: 454
Durability: 20 of 40
Required Level: 65
Required Strength: 106
Fingerprint: 0xa7ed6e8e
Item Level: 95
10% Chance of Crushing Blow
Knockback
+311 Defense
+26 to Strength
2 Sockets (0 used)

Arachnid Mesh
Spiderweb Sash
Defense: 122
Durability: 12 of 12
Required Level: 80
Required Strength: 50
Fingerprint: 0x23aa129f
+1 to All Skills
+20% Faster Cast Rate
Slows Target by 10%
+95% Enhanced Defense
Increase Maximum Mana 5%
Level 3 Venom (11/11 Charges)

Crown of Ages
Corona
Defense: 385
Durability: 31 of 50
Required Level: 82
Required Strength: 174
Fingerprint: 0x22687399
Unidentified
Indestructible
+1 to All Skills
+30% Faster Hit Recovery
+50% Enhanced Defense
+136 Defense
All Resistances +22
Damage Reduced by 13%
2 Sockets (0 used)

Chilling Grand Charm of Greed
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xf84cdb9a
26% Extra Gold from Monsters

Windforce
Hydra Bow
Two Hand Damage: 35 - 472
Durability: 28 of 55
Required Level: 73
Required Strength: 134
Required Dexterity: 167
Fingerprint: 0x9fa8b47a
+20% Increased Attack Speed
250% Enhanced Damage
+234 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level)
8% Mana stolen per hit
Knockback
+10 to Strength
+5 to Dexterity
Heal Stamina Plus 30%

• Love
Reactions: Jamie
[1.07 SC - 1.14d SC/HC FAM]

@d2lover unfortunately I recently brought up that a 1.07/08 Valor was missing and now it holds quite the value, lol ;). This means I doubt I will have the value to afford the Valor, especially being nowhere close in the form of 1.14d high runes. Unless you are looking for lower or mid runes for crafting and other various things. I haven't added up the TV of all of my runes from Um and below. But I'm assuming you want high runes? I also am more interested in the items that @hackedagainanda currently has for trade, as I need them a little more and can afford them.

@hackedagainanda I used the price guide and valued all of those items at about 21.75. I broke that down into Pgems(non PAmethysts/Rubies or Skulls, as it shows them as a higher in value, but I am willing to trade those as well and don't have to raise the price by a whole .25 or .5 per gem). By my math, not using those 3 higher valued gems, an offer of 435 PGems would fit the mathematical equivalent of the 21.75 value I assigned to those items. I tried to value your items slightly higher on the ones with big ranges, if I could. The Giant Skull is not listed on the price guide, so I assigned it a 3 due to the 2 sockets, but extremely low strength. I have no idea what the actual value is, as it is not listed and i am not sure if that was something just missed or if it just doesn't have a super high demand.

If you want to look at the price guide and see what you get, I'd be interested if we are in the same ball park. I'll throw in extra in the gem department if you are willing to get rid of all of those items and think my appraisal is a lowball. I definitely don't want to lowball. This is just what I came to with my interpretation of the price guide and the one that kind of makes it difficult, is where to value the CoA. I would really love to see you you believe the TV comes to from your own personal assessment, to make sure I didn't lowball you. I am willing to go up in price if necessary. You having all of these items and wanting things that I currently own, really makes my day! So thank you for posting!!!

I am willing to trade in all PGems at a fair, or above fair deal in your favor, but let me know if you don't want all PGems or if you want Amethysts/Rubies/Skulls and I can factor those into the equation. Also I am not sure if you want the low level items and don't want the payment to be in all Pgems, although Pgems is a good currency to have on hand to buy low level items, I think anyway.

Get back at me and let me know if you find the assessment I made fair, if you are okay with accepting all Pgems and if you want some of the Pgems I didn't factor in (Ame,Ruby,Skull) and also if you prefer to get some low level items in return, what exact items are you wanting the most. I have a ton of low level character gear and a very full stash of things like those.

I really am in need of those items (I have Fathom, Griffon's, a few high runewords and some decent gear, but cannot land an Arachnid's to save my life.. LOL). But I really am interested in a lot of those items, particularly the Arachnid's, WF and COA/Giant Skull! Let me know, buddy!

Last edited:
[1.14d SC FAM]

I'm looking for pgems to reroll so I don't really care what kind they are. I'm open to all kinds of low level items or twinking gear if you have any. In particular I'm looking for low level magic items or white items with staff mods. I'd appreciate it if you could list a few of the low level items you have.

@d2lover If you want to try to rack a 07/08 style Valor, perhaps we can figure something out. Assuming you don't want my lower to mid level runes in 1.14d. On my 1.14d LK map, I have an armor rack that constantly spits out regular/ethile Sacred Targes and if you are looking for a high level, superior base for a Exile, Dragon, Dream, Spirit, Sanctuary or Phoenix, I have the rack to find you one of those for 1.14d lol. If I get this deal done with the other person, maybe we can talk and figure something out for trying to rack the Valor, because I really want to recreate my 1.09, Bnet Hydra/TS Sorc, that wore a 08 Valor and Shako and wrecked in PvP. I just have a feeling I may not have the wealth or items you need to get rid of one.

@Jamie
I have one too if you want to work something out.
Code:
Arkaine's Valor
Balrog Skin
Defense: 1554
Indestructible
Required Level: 85
Required Strength: 165
Fingerprint: 0x5fb74bb1
Version: Expansion
+2 to All Skills
+30% Faster Hit Recovery
+200% Enhanced Defense
+157 to Vitality (Based on Character Level)
+38 to Life
+126 to Life (Based on Character Level)
Fire Resist +50%
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Perfect Ruby

Perfect Ruby
Required Level: 18
Weapons: Adds 15 - 20 Fire Damage
Armor: +38 to Life
Shields: Fire Resist +40%

@hackedagainanda I have a stash that is called my Twinking Stash and it has 1,000+ items, along with tons of class specific and/or low level items in different stashes. I can post some things, but getting the most specific info on the items to search for would help a lot. I will get items around to post by the evening or tomorrow if you want some stuff to look at. I'm not sure if you are comfortable with trading for just specifically Perfect Gems or not. But if you decide PGems is an okay payment, check out the Price Guide Price Guide I used and see if my appraisal seemed appropriate and if you want to, counter with what you think is fair.

If you prefer to wait to see items first, please try to give whatever specifics you can to help me, or it will take me days to get my collection going... lol.

@hackedagainanda

I'm not sure if you want +3 STR/DEX strictly for the level requirement, because I also have plenty of +5 STR/DEX but they are level 13 req. I will post the lower lever required stuff, but keep in mind I have been saving almost everything for levels 0-30, so if you think of something in that range you want, or for any range really, ask away. I have rugged charms that are in the higher range. Like 5 to a stat and 10-30 to Stamina, but the level requirement aligns more with the 5 stat LCs... which is level 13, some being a few levels higher. I left those out, as you didn't ask for them lol. Just sharing what's on my mind.

Only a few of these items are over a level 9 requirement. There are a lot of items here and some aren't good by any stretch of the imagination, but I was just trying to post everything that fit, or for the most part fit, in your category of charms and jewels that were level 9 or less.

Code:
Large Charm of Strength
Large Charm
Required Level: 2
Fingerprint: 0x17cb3968
+3 to Strength

Bronze Large Charm of Dexterity
Large Charm
Required Level: 2
Fingerprint: 0x380dbd00
+7 to Attack Rating
+3 to Dexterity

Rugged Small Charm of Strength
Small Charm
Required Level: 5
Fingerprint: 0x59dc6b4e
+1 to Strength
+7 Maximum Stamina

Rugged Small Charm of Dexterity
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xcca2d71
Item Level: 35
+1 to Dexterity
+8 Maximum Stamina

Rugged Large Charm
Large Charm
Fingerprint: 0xf36976a7
+13 Maximum Stamina

Rugged Large Charm
Large Charm
Fingerprint: 0xb3649952
+11 Maximum Stamina

(I HAVE 22 OF THESE 20 PSN DMG LEVEL 1 JEWELS, ONE HAS 20 ATTACK RATING ALSO)
Jewel of Envy
Jewel
Required Level: 1
Fingerprint: 0xadeaf418
Adds 20 Poison Damage Over 2 Secs (50 Frames)

Dread Eye
Jewel
Required Level: 8
Fingerprint: 0x4c6e3f38
Item Level: 25
Adds 4 - 7 Damage
+2 to Energy

Doom Gyre
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0xf06278ac
+8 to Maximum Damage
Adds 20 Poison Damage Over 2 Secs (50 Frames)
+6 Defense
Poison Resist +8%

Eagle Scarab
Jewel
Required Level: 14
Fingerprint: 0x3bb70e58
10% Enhanced Damage
+5 to Maximum Damage
+4 to Dexterity

Death Scarab
Jewel
Required Level: 14
Fingerprint: 0x4c27c7db
14% Enhanced Damage
+4 to Minimum Damage
Cold Resist +27%

Havoc Scarab
Jewel
Required Level: 12
Fingerprint: 0x6f9add6a
Adds 4 - 7 Damage
+36 to Attack Rating
Adds 1 - 5 Cold Damage Over 2 Secs (50 Frames)

Jewel of Ire
Jewel
Required Level: 3
Fingerprint: 0xa04d293
+5 to Maximum Damage

Jewel of Ire
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0xd55f2a22
Item Level: 50
+5 to Maximum Damage

Scarlet Jewel of Joyfulness
Jewel
Required Level: 6
Fingerprint: 0x3f5e3a71
Item Level: 45
+6 to Minimum Damage

Jewel of Joyfulness
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0xe71358fc
Item Level: 12
+4 to Minimum Damage

Camphor Jewel of Ire
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x824c9b5d
Item Level: 15
+2 to Maximum Damage
Lightning Resist +8%

Lapis Lazuli Jewel of Joyfulness
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x315713de
+3 to Minimum Damage
Cold Resist +15%

Jewel of Ire
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0xb596b9cf
Item Level: 39
+3 to Maximum Damage

Jewel of Wrath
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x52b47cc3
Item Level: 57
+7 to Maximum Damage

Beryl Jewel of Wrath
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x818fc44a
Item Level: 68
+6 to Maximum Damage
Poison Resist +6%

Jewel of Wrath
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x8a2e132e
+6 to Maximum Damage

Blanched Jewel of Wrath
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x359519be
+6 to Maximum Damage
+5 Defense

Lapis Lazuli Jewel of Ire
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x5f0ac8c6
+3 to Maximum Damage
Cold Resist +12%

(I HAVE 8 OF THESE 9 MAX DMG JEWELS, ONE HAS 10 TO ATTACK RATING)
Jewel of Wrath
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0xc3b4c9a6
+9 to Maximum Damage

(I HAVE 7 OF THESE 8 MAX DMG JEWELS)
Jewel of Wrath
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x2ddb81e
+8 to Maximum Damage

(I HAVE 9 OF THESE 7 MAX DMG JEWELS)
Jewel of Wrath
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0xa3a1de7
+7 to Maximum Damage

Zircon Jewel of Wrath
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0xddc4f363
+7 to Maximum Damage
+9 to Mana

Scarlet Jewel of Wrath
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0xf1e1f905
Adds 1 - 7 Damage

Carbuncle Jewel of Freedom
Jewel
Required Level: 9
Fingerprint: 0x5bb76984
+3 to Maximum Damage
Requirements -15%

Rusty Jewel
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x58667fd7
20% Enhanced Damage

(I HAVE 3 OF THESE 18%ED JEWELS)
Rusty Jewel
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x2d62c265
18% Enhanced Damage

(I HAVE 2 OF THESE 13%ED JEWELS)
Rusty Jewel
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x82680e62
13% Enhanced Damage

Rusty Jewel
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0xac2af85f
16% Enhanced Damage

(I HAVE 2 OF THESE 11%ED JEWELS)
Rusty Jewel
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x2c09d9ea
11% Enhanced Damage

Rusty Jewel of Joyfulness
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0xb8778a60
16% Enhanced Damage
+3 to Minimum Damage

Rusty Jewel of Spirit
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x3559279d
16% Enhanced Damage
+5 to Life

Rusty Jewel of Joyfulness
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0xa64370ad
15% Enhanced Damage
+2 to Minimum Damage

Rusty Jewel of Spirit
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x9ca7f3d5
15% Enhanced Damage
+6 to Life

[1.14d SC FAM]

I'm interested in all of those. I forgot to mention socketed items with max sockets in low level gear. I.E 6s crystal sword or war axe 3-4 socket body armor and 3 socket head gear i. e great helm or mask. Boneshields or tower shields with 2 or 3 sockets are also fine.

[1.14d SC FAM]

I'm interested in all of those. I forgot to mention socketed items with max sockets in low level gear. I.E 6s crystal sword or war axe 3-4 socket body armor and 3 socket head gear i. e great helm or mask. Boneshields or tower shields with 2 or 3 sockets are also fine.

I have tons of those as well, I am quite certain. What kind of deal did you have in mind here? I believe I will have another extremely long list of low level socketables to add to the list. I have a stash with almost a thousand items that are pure socketables I found worthy of keeping, ranging from low level gear to high level gear, and probably more of the ones you are looking for in my twinked character stash.

I am just curious if you are wanting to trade all of the items listed, if you have any other Skillers or Facets you are interested in trading and what type of deal you think is fair or have in mind. I can probably add some items to my ISO as I keep finding more stuff you want and if we want to lay everything out on the table we can, lol. The ISO I made here was just something real short and immediate I made, but I didn't expect somebody to be wanting such a large lists of things I have.

I will put together the socketed item list together before we obviously get to that point.

Expanding on my ISO List while I work on finding all the items I have:

If you have any Skillers such as Javazon, Sounding/Barb Warcries, Necro Poison&Bone Skill, All 3 Paladin types and Assassin Trap Skillers. Plain ones work and decent mods(life,stats,FHR,FRW on some builds) are even more welcome. Cold Facets that are +5% in the damage (don't care about -resist% so much, but 5/5 are welcomed) and if you had any extra 5/5 or high end of the other elemental ones. Always looking for high runes. I really would like some Vex/Ohm/Lo/Sur/Ber/Jah/Cham Runes, but I know that a lot of people probably do. I really want to make some Runewords I've never made before and try things like Dream, Phoenix, Dragon, Pride, Brand, Faith, Doom, Beast, Bramble(if I ever find ... way too many for me to ever make anytime soon lol.

One item I have never found since 1.10 was introduced, was a Death's Web. That is something I've always wanted to find, but trading for it at this point is good enough for me lol! I would love to try out a Poison Nova Necro, but I haven't attempted to without having a Death's Web and then deciding on Bramble or Enigma, or probably both depending on the situations or scenarios I ran.

I'm just throwing out items I haven't found or am interested in lol. Some might be higher value than you want to trade for. But I'm open to everything I've posted and things like good jewels, charms and jewelry. Good rares like jewelry, hats, weapons or whatever. Windforce, 07 Valor/Shako, 2 os CoA and the items you posted and some of what I asked for are some of the things I want the most, if I am able to get those. I'll show you all the socketables when I get home!

I know the items I am asking for have more value than what you are asking for, so I'm not quite sure what is in reach for me lol.

[1.14d SC FAM]

I have this for trade:

Code:
Death's Web
Unearthed Wand
One Hand Damage: 22 - 28
Durability: 13 of 18
Required Level: 66
Required Strength: 25
Fingerprint: 0x817fc1f
+2 to All Skills
+2 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only)
-47% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+11 to Mana after each Kill
+11 Life after each Kill

Might be interested in trading High runes but I need to sort through my stuff first.

I like the Death's Web! I definitely think I'm wanting a WF, CoA, Giant Skull, 07 Valor/Shako or High Runes before the Death's Web. But I'll work with what you want to get rid of once we're finished sharing things lol. I am asking for a little higher end items of course. I've been saving all the good low level items for the chance of running into someone like you one day or the people doing LLD.

I'm not sure what level range you are looking for in the socketable item department, but I'll post these:

Code:
LIST OF LOW LEVEL SOCKETABLE ARMORS

I didn't list every single one when I got to the superiors and listed the better ones. So if you wanted more of a particular one, I may have a couple more.

1x 2os Bone Helm
3x 3os Crown
1x 3os Mask
3x 4os Full Plate
1x 3os Gothic Plate
1x 3os ETH Gothic Plate
1x zero socket ETH Gothic Plate
4x 4os Gothic Plate
2x 3os Light Plate

Superior Bone Helm
Defense: 40
Durability: 29 of 40
Required Strength: 25
Fingerprint: 0xc0717b47
Item Level: 23
+10% Enhanced Defense
2 Sockets (0 used)

Superior Ancient Armor
Defense: 257
Durability: 66 of 66
Required Strength: 100
Fingerprint: 0x87874da5
+10% Enhanced Defense
Increase Maximum Durability 10% 4 Sockets (0 used)

Superior Breast Plate
Defense: 79
Durability: 50 of 50
Required Strength: 30
Fingerprint: 0x5d2be8d4
Item Level: 20
+15% Enhanced Defense 3 Sockets (0 used)

Superior Breast Plate
Defense: 78
Durability: 27 of 50
Fingerprint: 0xbf20023c
+14% Enhanced Defense 3 Sockets (0 used)

Superior Breast Plate
Defense: 78
Durability: 55 of 55
Fingerprint: 0xdea2cd5e
+14% Enhanced Defense
Increase Maximum Durability 10% 3 Sockets (0 used)

Superior Crown
Defense: 52
Durability: 55 of 55
Fingerprint: 0x3da664e0
+15% Enhanced Defense
Increase Maximum Durability 11% 3 Sockets (0 used)

Superior Crown
Defense: 49
Durability: 43 of 50
Fingerprint: 0x6f0b25a6
+8% Enhanced Defense 2 Sockets (0 used)

Superior Crown
Defense: 73
Durability: 26 of 26
Required Strength: 45
Fingerprint: 0xf89fbb32
+6% Enhanced Defense Ethereal
2 Sockets (0 used)

Superior Gothic Plate
Defense: 146
Durability: 51 of 55
Required Strength: 70
Fingerprint: 0xb840f48e
+8% Enhanced Defense 3 Sockets (0 used)

Superior Great Helm
Defense: 41
Durability: 46 of 46
Required Strength: 63
Fingerprint: 0xc545775f
+15% Enhanced Defense
Increase Maximum Durability 15% 3 Sockets (0 used)

Superior Great Helm
Defense: 39
Durability: 46 of 46
Required Strength: 63
Fingerprint: 0x64b416b5
+10% Enhanced Defense

Superior Light Plate
Defense: 119
Durability: 69 of 69
Required Strength: 41
Fingerprint: 0x149e53ff
Item Level: 50
+11% Enhanced Defense

Superior Light Plate
Defense: 114
Durability: 39 of 60
Fingerprint: 0x5d37961
+6% Enhanced Defense 2 Sockets (0 used)

Superior Light Plate
Defense: 115
Durability: 33 of 60
Fingerprint: 0x7b198ed5
+7% Enhanced Defense 2 Sockets (0 used)

Superior Mask
Defense: 31
Durability: 10 of 20
Required Strength: 23
Fingerprint: 0x1b69daec
+12% Enhanced Defense 3 Sockets (0 used)

Superior Mask
Defense: 30
Durability: 17 of 20
Fingerprint: 0x99a5cc11
+10% Enhanced Defense 3 Sockets (0 used)

Superior Mask
Defense: 30
Durability: 22 of 22
Fingerprint: 0xd13f9cb4
+9% Enhanced Defense
Increase Maximum Durability 11% 3 Sockets (0 used)

Tower Shield
Defense: 25
Chance to Block: 0
Durability: 38 of 60
Required Strength: 75
Fingerprint: 0xbf1bac00
Item Level: 39
3 Sockets (0 used)

These are only the lowest level ones and I left out the class specific items, such as Paladin Shields, Barbarian Helms and Druid Helms

Code:
1x 5os Short Battle Bow
2x 4os War Axe
4x 5os War Axe
1x 6os War Axe

Superior War Axe
One Hand Damage: 11 - 19
Durability: 22 of 26
Required Strength: 67
Fingerprint: 0x6be06ff6
11% Enhanced Damage
+3 to Attack Rating 6 Sockets (0 used)

Superior War Axe
One Hand Damage: 10 - 18
Durability: 29 of 29
Fingerprint: 0x5196290f
+3 to Attack Rating
Increase Maximum Durability 13% 6 Sockets (0 used)

Superior War Axe
One Hand Damage: 11 - 20
Durability: 21 of 26
Fingerprint: 0x14bc2b15
15% Enhanced Damage 4 Sockets (0 used)

Superior War Axe
Durability: 29 of 29
Fingerprint: 0x94f3577a
14% Enhanced Damage
Increase Maximum Durability 15%

Superior War Axe
Durability: 16 of 26
Fingerprint: 0x85681c0c
Item Level: 38
15% Enhanced Damage
+2 to Attack Rating

1x 3os Crystal Sword
1x 4os Crystal Sword
1x 5os Crystal Sword
5x 6os Crystal Sword
1x 4os ETH Crystal Sword
1x ETH Crystal Sword

Superior Crystal Sword
One Hand Damage: 5 - 16
Durability: 11 of 20
Required Strength: 43
Fingerprint: 0xec6c06c5
+1 to Maximum Damage 6 Sockets (0 used)

Superior Crystal Sword
Fingerprint: 0x7f2a5e11
11% Enhanced Damage
Increase Maximum Durability 10% 3 Sockets (0 used)

Superior Crystal Sword
Fingerprint: 0x63fd3a40
12% Enhanced Damage
Increase Maximum Durability 13% 5 Sockets (0 used)

Superior Crystal Sword
Durability: 17 of 20
Fingerprint: 0xec0f9fc9
8% Enhanced Damage 4 Sockets (0 used)

Superior Crystal Sword
One Hand Damage: 5 - 17
Durability: 12 of 20
Fingerprint: 0xc6414eae
15% Enhanced Damage

1x 3os Flail
5x 4os Flail
8x 5os Flail
1x ETH Flail
1x 5os ETH Flail

Superior Flail
One Hand Damage: 1 - 27
Durability: 21 of 30
Required Dexterity: 35
Fingerprint: 0x178bedc
Item Level: 79
15% Enhanced Damage
+2 to Attack Rating
+150% Damage to Undead 5 Sockets (0 used)

Superior Flail
One Hand Damage: 1 - 27
Durability: 21 of 30
Required Dexterity: 35
Fingerprint: 0x6402c4e6
14% Enhanced Damage
+1 to Attack Rating
+150% Damage to Undead 4 Sockets (0 used)

I HAVE A LOT OF SUPERIOR FLAILS THAT VARY

Superior Pike
Two Hand Damage: 15 - 69
Durability: 28 of 28
Required Strength: 60
Required Dexterity: 45
Fingerprint: 0x2cf07bfa
10% Enhanced Damage
Increase Maximum Durability 15% 6 Sockets (0 used)

Superior War Staff
Two Hand Damage: 13 - 30
Durability: 43 of 50
Fingerprint: 0x1b10be9e
10% Enhanced Damage 5 Sockets (0 used)

I'm not sure what all weapon types you are looking for. I just picked some you mentioned and added a few. If there are any other specific ones you are looking for, list them and I may have them.

Let me know if there are any base types I did not list, if you there are any class specific bases you want or if you want bases that go to higher levels than these do. I really only listed items that are usable at level 1.

[1.14d SC FAM]

Hi. I like these items you posted, but I have a question. The fingerprint for the ring "Corruption Touch" looks weird compared to other fingerprints from other items. Is there a reason for that? Also I have no idea what the value for these would be.
Aureolic Jewel of Fervor
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0xaa9a8a75

Corruption Touch
Ring
Required Level: 16
Fingerprint: 0x615c2
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+117 to Attack Rating
4% Life stolen per hit
Replenish Life +5
+30 to Mana
Lightning Resist +27%

Plague Hold
Ring
Required Level: 43
Fingerprint: 0xd3c29cd9
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+49 to Attack Rating
+29 to Life
Fire Resist +30%
13% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

@Kinkara Good question. I thought maybe I shorted the copy/paste, but I looked back in the stash and that is as it reads. I have no idea how the fingerprint system works, so someone with more knowledge would have to answer that one lol. I haven't changed anything on this PC regarding D2 since I started this current SP run(my third restart I believe lol, I'm finally actually backing up my data occasionally on a flash drive now!), so it came from the same gameplay as all my other items.

@hackedagainanda Are you interested in just PGems all of the low level stuff that I listed from the charms and on? Or were you wanting Crafting stuff as well? Also I have these two to add, one I realized later on you asked about, the Gull Dagger, and a Grand Charm I found in AT last night. Bonus is that the Gull Dagger is ethereal! Unless you wanted to smack monsters with it, and seeing all the low level stuff you want, maybe you are lol!

Code:
Rugged Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x48a01e88
+33 Maximum Stamina

Gull
Dagger
One Hand Damage: 2 - 21
Durability: 9 of 9
Required Level: 4
Fingerprint: 0x87b59e45
Unidentified
Adds 1 - 15 Damage
-5 to Mana
100% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Ethereal

As far as what kind of deal we are making, assuming you want all the low level stuff and the Perfect Gems I have, what out of the stuff you threw up for trade are you willing to part with? I don't know what you value all of my stuff at, so I don't want to go for all and offend you lol.

In order of what I want the most:
1. 1.07 Valor I have wanted since I lost mine on B.net over 10 years ago lol
2. Windforce probably, as I want to go that route instead of Faith on my Bowzon
3. CoA
4. Giant skull
5. Arachnid's
6. High Runes I'm always a fan of, as there are so many runewords I haven't been able to make yet since the 1.10 ones came out. But I think everyone values those and if you'd rather trade the items that works for me too.
7. Death's Web, but I'm far from having Poison Nova gear so it's definitely the furthest item I am from being able to use and would drop that if I had to make way for the other items
8. The Cold Skillers it turned out I had enough and forgot they got moved into a different stash.

If you want I can mull over the price guide and do a Perfect Gems assessment and the other items I can give you some sort of price or you can go through and let me know what you value them at. I know I posted up there earlier some assessment, but I'll go through it again tonight and come up with the fairest assessment I can come up with if you want. Just let me know what you had in mind as far as what all you are comfortable getting rid of and I'll consult the price guide and see what the numbers look like with the items you have, if that sounds good.

[1.14d SC FAM]

I value the Dweb a bit highly since its a higher end roll on the stats and .07 valors have quite a bit of trade value. I'm more than willing to part with the Valor since I like it on paper but never really got around to using it, its just been collecting virtual dust for a few years. As for what you have to offer I value items and jewels over Pgems but if there is a difference in price to make up I'm open to accepting pgems instead.

The Death's Web is very pretty, but I am completely fine goin without that. It is the item I need the least or can put to use soon.

I have 1074 Perfect Gems currently, which adds up to about 54TV. I have enough flawless to make a few more.

I did the TV for your Arachnid's, Windforce, COA and Giant Skull and came to 21.25 TV. Giant Skull did not have a listing, so I made up a 3 for it, which your COA appears to show about a 5 for comparison, if you find that off let me know. The only variance the price guide had other than showing no Giant Skull, was on a COA that has 2 sockets, but less than 15DR is in 2.5-6.5, a 4.5 average. I gave it a 5 on the range for having 13DR(10-15) and 22AR(20-30).

Arachnid's = 3.25TV
Windforce = 5TV
COA =5TV
Giant Skull=3TV (will let you decide on how you feel about that)

=21.25TV

The 1.07 Valor is a little trickier. The range is 33-46TV, quite a range lol. All of them have the same stats, is that correct? Other than I'd imagine base defense varying like armors do. Unless there are +1 07 Valors, but I don't believe I've ever seen one that had differing stats.

This is how the 1.07 Valor is listed(AVG/LOW/HIGH):

1.07 Arkaine's Valor 39.5 33.0 - 46.0

If we valued it at 39.75, it would bring the TV total to 61 on the five items I am wanting of yours. So we're looking at 54 vs 61 in Perfect Gems vs those items, by the numbers the price guide showed and the few I gave me best range estimate. I have no clue what to value all of the low level items in the package lol. Gull Dagger is 1TV, I don't know how much I am going to find of other things. I believe maybe some of the better level 9 jewels have a little value for twinking or VLLD. I'll let you mull over things and if you could let me know if it looks right and what you're thinking, that would be awesome!

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High