[1.07-1.14d SC FAM] Holiday giveaway thread - Please participate!

d2lover

Guide Author
Oct 8, 2019
Diablo 2 Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[1.07/1.14d SC FAM] with forwarded items trade profile

Post your needs and maybe Santa has a surprise for you!

Rules: If you are wealthy you should give away some lowtier uniques like Oculus, or maybe an exceptional Insightbase to those who are starting out.
Of course everyone who posts in here has to have a tradeprofile!

If you just started to play D2 (again?), this thread is for you!

Just post what you need and at least myself will look if I have it.

This thread is strictly about giveaways, no trades allowed!

[1.14D SC FAM]

I can provide stuff too like most of us I guess. Full Immortal King set, full Tal rasha's set, full Sigon's, Kuko Shakaku bow, even a low Grief, and 5MF SCs to begin with! Thanks to this thread I may build up my giveaway section.

I may have also HC stuff spare, not as great but still.

Reactions: d2lover
Good idea but just like Kinkara said, I haven't seen any members around who start from scratch for whom this topic is basically aimed for.
If there are beginners it would be nice for them to have a history in the forums rather than be totally new members.

Also, I think it would be better to ask a moderator if he approves something like that, just in case!

Well it would work for restarters too, I see your point @Excalibur...a SC player who want to try HC or the opposite could be situations that would fit better in your mind I guess?

For me since it's giveaway...it's an opportunity to make the ruling clear for newcomers towards FAM.

Last edited:
@Babyhell Yes, that's a good example. Also restarters you said or players who have been around but never bothered to trade and so on.
Would be quite weird for me to see some totally new guys with one or two posts receiving such a loot but that's only how I see it!

Reactions: Babyhell
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High