❄️HSA IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING❄️

Mar 2, 2023
No tryouts unless in our active comp team
• Inclusive , with policies in place that protect every member regardless of race, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
• HSA leadership is elected by its own members. Every member has equal say and opportunity.
• All meetings & game nights, or game time with our members is voluntary. There is no Activity Requirement.
• We provide a simplistic ranking structure.
• We are currently offering positions in Clan Operations Staff including Squad & Division Leaders!
• Giveaways/movie nights/game nights/tournaments and people to play with. • Connections to the gaming scene's best GFX Artists and Web Operations.
• More than just Diablo: we are on most popular gaming titles.
• Level 3 Boosted Server with a ton of emojis & fun content.
• Highly experienced staff that have been running clan ops for decades.
• Secure, toxic-free server to focus more on gaming rather than drama.
• First gaming community to introduce a democratic process of leadership.

Requirements: Mic/Discord Be 18+ years of age 'PERFECTION IS OUR TRADITION'
https://discord.gg/Xm3XwTgB or message me.
Were a chill group and get along with everyone. looking for people need help and play together.
we also will be doing tournaments for the best Barb,sorc and so on. you can challenge anytime.
join our discord try us out. you wont regret it!

What's an active comp team?

Define level 3 boosted server?

What policies?

boosted server on discord if you click the link.
we have comp teams various games hopefully diablo 4 be the same.
policies self explanatory.
try out our discord and see for yourself. Very fun active group. if you don't like it you can always leave.
Responding again to be more specific:

It seems that people will have to "tryout" in order to potentially join. This is on what you refer to as "boosted servers" please specify exactly what you mean by "boosted servers" as "boosted servers on discord" does not answer the question.

What exactly are comp teams?

"Policies self explanatory " doesn't explain what these so called policies are. Please explain your policies and be specific as to what they are.

I'm not going to join as I have other interests, namely playing with other forum members of this site, some others here might feel the same as I do and not be interested, but providing more clarification on the points I asked about might help potentially interested players decide if they are interested or not.

Responding again to be more specific:

It seems that people will have to "tryout" in order to potentially join. This is on what you refer to as "boosted servers" please specify exactly what you mean by "boosted servers" as "boosted servers on discord" does not answer the question.

What exactly are comp teams?

"Policies self explanatory " doesn't explain what these so called policies are. Please explain your policies and be specific as to what they are.

I'm not going to join as I have other interests, namely playing with other forum members of this site, some others here might feel the same as I do and not be interested, but providing more clarification on the points I asked about might help potentally interested players decide if they are interested or not.

Discord's Boosted 3 server offers exclusive features such as improved stream quality and additional emojis. We also have competitive esports teams that you can join if you pass the tryout phase. It's important to note that everything is voluntary, and we take pride in having over 350 members. To ensure a safe and enjoyable community, we have policies in place that prohibit harassment and promote respectful behavior towards others. We're actively looking for a toxic-free environment, so if you're interested, feel free to join and try it out. And if it's not to your liking, you can always leave at any time.
policies are kinda explained threw out thew the recruitment message.
we recruit many pages and would love this one to be one of them.
if anyone else has question feel free. people tend to do more on discord since its so easy to use these days. :)

While I don't expect to join I do appreciate seeing the questions and answers here. Discord, while trendy, still has certain weaknesses, not least of which it's difficult to get a background impression of discord servers when it's out of the way at best to learn about them from the open internet.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High