Ãœbers and Fishymancer: Is it doable?

nurman

Dec 8, 2009
Ãœbers and Fishymancer: Is it doable?

I have been really hoping to some day do Ãœbers on my necro and i want to know is it doable?
I have done everything but Ãœbers with relative ease.

My build is pretty much standard fishy:
skele related max
1p other summon tree skills
7p curses (Bypass left wing)
max corpseplosion
rest on bone shield + some in synergies.
I would ofc go and pick the maulers for crushing blow before fighting.
I am using currently these items:
Wep1 -Cta (get minions with wep1+shield1)
Wep2 -Beast Ba for fana and Necro "bear fun" :crazyeyes:
Shield1 -Lidless wall with diamond(will get spirit)
Shield2 -Homu, for curse improvements and great resistances, might get another spirit.
Helm -Shako ofc
Armor -Enigma dusk 1.2k def
Belt -Arach ofc
Gloves -Trang-ouls (cant bypass 40cold res, 2curses and more fcr
Boots -Marrowwalkers (+2 skelemastery is very nice!)
Rings -2x sojs
Amu -perf Atma (near freakout seeing this dropping from Hell dia :alright:)

Charms include 2 plain skillers, mediocore torch, high end anni and some life/resist/mana charms

Merc: "I am so offensive" merc from act 2 at hell for might, armed with Insight and fortitude (3.5k armor :jig:) and tal helm

Is it doable, and how should it be executed if it is?

-Final notes, my friend will start soon a elemental druid, so i would get the great + hp bonus with him in addition some elemental damage, every time i would go with him.

Re: Ãœbers and Fishymancer: Is it doable?

There are quite a few threads detailing how this works with a fishymancer. A search might be helpful.

Hi it's doable, I just did it...but change ur merc polearm to infinity or you will have a really hard time, and keep 100k ready to always ress your merc again.

Hi it's doable, I just did it...but change ur merc polearm to infinity or you will have a really hard time, and keep 100k ready to always ress your merc again.
I will get it as secondary merc wep, i just fell in love with insight coz i easily burn +20 manapots during a diablo mf run :coffee:

Bah, you do not even need Infinity or Enigma. Just read around the forum and you will find good advice that does not require any fancy dupewords.

*cough* revived Urdars because of their CB *cough*

yeah true that, but i figured that he could afford an infinity since he's got an insight @_@

Merc resists will be a problem in that gear against uber meph. I'd suggesting picking up a CoH for the merc or one of the cheaper, high resistance armors like eth duriel's shell or smoke. Personally I prefer CoH to fortitude on my merc everywhere for the +skills, leech, and DR. I find it far more useful than a little ED and def. Also suggest picking up a kiara's and an obedience thresher for the merc against uber meph as well. That should combine to max resistances after the conviction aura. Infinity doesn't work on uber meph since his conviction aura overrides it.

Other than that I'd suggest leveling to at least 90. It's not required but it makes life much much easier for both summons and the merc.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High