puredmg
PURE ELDENRINGPURE DIABLOPURE CYBERPUNK

sur

  1. Y

    PS Wtb Sur

    Ofert me = 2 ohm, 1 vex, 1 ist, 3 mal and archon plate 4 slot 516 def
  2. D

    [SC] PC WTB sur rune for 14 ist

    Want to buy sur rune for 14 ist ADD me on battle.net dukedinh#1516 Msg me on discord DukeDinh#9179
  3. JudgeDredge

    Runes & GC

    Gul Sur Pally Defensive GC Trap GC Shadow Disciplines + 1-3 light dmg Cold
  4. S

    Xbox Iso ohm i trade Sur for it

    I want ohm and i trade sur rune for it
  5. Chuppa

    Sorceress [D2R] [SORCERESS] [HC] [PVE] [SUR/MF] [COLD] [BLIZZARD/ORB] [VER.1]

    SORCERESS – HC - PVE - SUR/MF - COLD- BLIZZARD/ORB (ver.1) END GAME STATS LIFE: ~2522 MANA: ~1109 LIFE STEAL: 15% MANA STEAL: 10% BLOCK CHANCE: 75% HIT RECOVERY: 60% DAMAGE REDUCTION: 50% FIRE RESISTANCE: 75% COLD RESISTANCE: 75% LIGHTNING RESISTANCE: 75% POISON...
Estimated market value
Low
High