D4 Diablo 4 Quarterly Dev update – December 2021

Everything shown suggests that they are continuing down the path they took with D3, with the exception of the art style being darker.

It looks uninspired, to be honest.

People are saying "at least the art and VFX look good" but I disagree. D2:R looks way better in my opinion.

Maybe for people who liked D3 it will be a good upgrade. Myself, I'll definitely stick with D2:R.

I get where you are coming from on that. A lot of the skills look very D3-ish. I guess they are trying to find a balance between that and D2 but I won't write it off until I see everything working together. I still don't think we've seen nearly enough of how it all pieces together to form much of an opinion on it yet.

My main issue with D3 isn't in anything other than unlimited Paragon. That is the purpose of the game. To see who can grind away enough each day.

Looks like they are doing that again if you can't have a maximum number of boards or points placed.

My main issue with D3 isn't in anything other than unlimited Paragon. That is the purpose of the game. To see who can grind away enough each day.

Looks like they are doing that again if you can't have a maximum number of boards or points placed.
It seems this is the way of the ARPG in modern times. Have ridiculous numbers of options on an ever-expanding web of skill enhancements. Since it became the norm in POE we've seen it pop up in others since. I am not a huge fan of this.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High