D2 Console connection problems persist – Queues soon says Blizzard

I really only play off-line single player, but I noticed even a longer delay in just the initial connection to battlenet -just to get to the menu yesterday. I'm not going to be happy if this starts to hamper single player off-line games.
Well, actually, I'm already not happy with how things are developing. I hope they figure this out soon.

I may have missed it somewhere, but what is the 'one specific region' they are referring to?

Currently single players auto join the queue and have to press escape to leave it. Just give me an option to always join offline - Blizzard server load goes down, SP players get faster loading. Win - Win.

Reactions: inspiredunease
I really only play off-line single player, but I noticed even a longer delay in just the initial connection to battlenet -just to get to the menu yesterday. I'm not going to be happy if this starts to hamper single player off-line games.
Well, actually, I'm already not happy with how things are developing. I hope they figure this out soon.

I may have missed it somewhere, but what is the 'one specific region' they are referring to?
I also switched to off-line, because the online was so buggy. But since the queueing-patch the offline gameplay is broken as well for me: I can only play a maximum of 45 minutes before the game crashes.

As for the region: I would think it might be somewhere in Europe, as right now we have a school-vacation in 2/3 of the Netherlands, for instance, and perhaps some other regions of Europe as well.

I find it funny in 2001 on dial up I didn’t have issues… now they are blaming old code. Maybe hire developers on merit and network engineers who know what they are doing… I can’t even get a refund for the game on my Switch.

I find it funny in 2001 on dial up I didn’t have issues… now they are blaming old code. Maybe hire developers on merit and network engineers who know what they are doing… I can’t even get a refund for the game on my Switch.
Yeah, Nintendo's customer policies are insanely harsh. Both Google Play and App Store allow refunds.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High