Twitch Hacked including what streamers earn

Elly

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 21, 2011
www.purediablo.com
If any of you lot use Twitch you might want to change your passwords. Looks like they've been hacked and the hackers have everything including details for IGDB and CurseForge.

The leak includes the following:

• 3 years worth of details regarding creator payouts on Twitch.
  • The entirety of twitch.tv, “with commit history going back to its early beginnings.”
  • Source code for the mobile, desktop, and video game console Twitch clients.
  • Code related to proprietary SDKs and internal AWS services used by Twitch.
  • An unreleased Steam competitor from Amazon Game Studios.
  • Data on other Twitch properties like IGDB and CurseForge.
  • Twitch’s internal security tools.
I knew streamers earned lots but wowza!

This isn't even factoring what game publishers pay them to play their games.

twitch earners 1.png

twitch earners 2.png

twitch earners 3.png

twitch earners 4.png

Source.

Last edited:
So how much does the top D2 streamer make?

That's actually some interesting info. I knew of a small handful that hit seven figures. Didn't realize there were over eighty of them.

My boy Asmon is on that list. Poor guy all ready has enough crap to deal with. :(

My boy Asmon is on that list. Poor guy all ready has enough crap to deal with. :(
Yeah, I had heard he was having some issues of a personal family nature. Don't know the details beyond that, but something like this certainly won't be helping matters.

I don't know what Twitch is exactly, so I'm probably safe.

Generally speaking, it's the place for people to watch other people play games rather than play them themselves.

Or girls in hot tubs advertising for their OnlyFans while pretending to be gamers. That was a big thing for a while until the advertisers started pulling out, so Twitch moved them to their own channel and the next big thing became girls licking plastic ears. :whistle:

ASMR. Basically what they do is lick and suck on a microphone shaped like an ear while whispering sweet nothings into it to give people tingly feelings.

Yeah, it's as weird as it sounds. But hey, whatever floats your boat. :cool:

Yeah I changed my password and streamkey, was already using 2FA but the password is now north of 55 characters. Don't think I'm quite challenging that leaked list mind lol, very lucky to get 20 viewers - I do it more to show of D2R and PD2 to people who are maybe new to the game and to play with friends.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High