D2 New Diablo 2 Runeword Calculator launched

That is a great resource; would it be possible to add a filter that only shows runewords if the exact runes are entered? Write now if you click on "El" it shows all possible runewords that can made with El, but I'd like to see it filter out any runeword that contains a rune you don't click on.

And also a filter for the types of items would be something making this calculator a lot more usefull. For instance, when looking for a runeword for a bowazon, you're not interested in runewords that only fit in a polearm.

Reactions: Nekro
The calculator has now been updated with the new suggested features.

• Wow
Reactions: Grey_Man
That is a great resource; would it be possible to add a filter that only shows runewords if the exact runes are entered? Write now if you click on "El" it shows all possible runewords that can made with El, but I'd like to see it filter out any runeword that contains a rune you don't click on.
Hey there, thanks for the feedback. The latest changes pushed up today actually include this very suggestion. There's now a "Show only complete runewords" checkbox that does exactly what you mentioned!

Reactions: Grey_Man
This is the runeword calculator I use all the time.
Unfortunately, the host isn't always available, but it's there often enough. I wish there was an offline mode for it, and I'd download it to my machine.

There's a lot of features in that calculator I like, and my only improvements I would make to it would be able to click-drag over the runes to select multiple, rather than clicking each one individually, -and also to have arrows by 'level requirements' and 'sockets' so I don't have to input the amounts by hand.

If you have the desire, this is your chance to improve on their design and make your calculator my new favorite!

Reactions: Krueger-HC
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High