D2 Elly and Rush co-op Diablo 2 Resurrected beta Act 1 live stream footage

I had the same idea. I tried the Paladin too, a character I don't often play as, and actually was pleasantly surprised. The thing which surprised me the most were the handful of times I crashed to the desktop, or died due to lag.

Every crash was related somehow to the D2R graphics engine, and wasn't even during a time when I was doing (what I would assume) are graphic heavy actions, such as sorting through my storage or creating a town portal after a fight. The graphics would start to get sluggish, so I would try to switch to Classic mode, thinking that would free it up, but it would crash soon after.

The second was how often I experienced lag, particularly in the tombs of Act 2. This is 2021! I'd thought for sure that lag, especially for D2, would be a non-issue by now, but maybe there's a lot I just don't know still. I've also never played D2 online until this beta.

Yeh there was a lot of rubber banding too. There needs to be some optimisation work done over the next few weeks for sure.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High