2021 Spring RFL Sign Up and Running Thread: Round 3 (Areas)

I'm happy with my Pit map (orange dots being possible boss pack spawns):
InkedScreenshot021_LI.jpg

- Decent boss average
- Two camps with good density and a good chance of spawning a unique or champion pack
- Quite short and very little back tracking
- Overall monster density feels good

Action shot:
Screenshot012.jpg

Having a great time by the way! Not because qualifiers are raining from the sky but because of the unsurpassed feeling of D2 grind 💞

Last edited:
After a weekend away, I am 2h in.

Non-qualifiers have been OK though. I like this as a melee ring, a second resist / mana would have been awesome, and a bit more AR.
Code:
Corruption Spiral
Ring
Required Level: 65
Fingerprint: 0x983576a4
Item Level: 85
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+58 to Attack Rating
4% Mana stolen per hit
8% Life stolen per hit
All Resistances +9
+1 to Light Radius
Level 4 Poison Dagger (26/30 Charges)

Seems like the game is listening to me, but by more I was thinking 100% more, not 10%. The FCR is nice though.
Code:
Viper Touch
Ring
Required Level: 74
Fingerprint: 0xc351c219
Item Level: 88
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+72 to Attack Rating
6% Mana stolen per hit
6% Life stolen per hit
+4 to Mana
All Resistances +11

4 hours in, no qualifier yet, getting closer to the non-qualifiers rune grail - only lacking... a Nef -_-

Vizier granted me with something lately though...

Also found an eth GPA. Should complete level if I manage to get the full set. But still a nice non-qualifier for now :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Excalibur
Code:
Viper Touch
Ring
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+72 to Attack Rating
6% Mana stolen per hit
6% Life stolen per hit
+4 to Mana
All Resistances +11
Would have needed 2 more mana #JustSayin

Reactions: maxicek
Seems like the game is listening to me, but by more I was thinking 100% more, not 10%. The FCR is nice though.
Code:
Viper Touch
Ring
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+72 to Attack Rating
6% Mana stolen per hit
6% Life stolen per hit
+4 to Mana
All Resistances +11
Complaining about that ring is unacceptable.* @maxicek is hereby disqualified from RFL :p
* For context, I've still not found a FCR dual leech ring in all my time of playing

Reactions: maxicek and Luhkoh
I'm at the 10-hour mark, with little to show on rune front but some nice drops:
Pit (Shadow Dancers).jpg
Pit (Mangs).jpg
So . . . I'm officially converting this to the Find the Balance Tournament rules :) On a more serious note, the Mang's gives me 2x all items except Cranium Basher (only one, with four Earthshifters) and Tyrael's (none). I'm still thinking that I'll double up on all other items before the Tyrael's drops.

11 hours in at arcane. Once again holding out on me big time, but I keep coming back for some reason. Probably because the area just looks so darn cool. Top 2 in the game for me (along with chaos). Cant be dry forever right?

Complaint filed, now I await the jahs.

i know what you mean @Luhkoh! Running Arcane myself...13.5 hours in....been very dry for the last 11.5 in the qualifier department.

*Fills out official complaint card*

Reactions: Luhkoh
Finally done. Took longer than expected. Started off trying to level up retired characters for a couple of hours before getting too boring and requiring more attention than normal. Reverted to running Countess/Summoner/Nihlathak instead (Yes, I'm still hopeful). Though I'm only running 1/8 of Arcane Sanctuary, I've always wondered what kind of drops can I get with extended runs (previous best was a Mal).

Unlike the previous round, lots of qualifiers this time, but more of "quantity over quality".

Notable non-qualifiers:
Hibernal SC of GL.png

MA Skiller 43 Life.png

Eth Fleshripper.png

Well, Nihlathak didn't drop those charms, but they led to those rerolls.. :p

Fun fact: In 18 hours' worth of runs, only once did the three super uniques each drop a key within a single run.

Just under 3 hours in, found myself in Trav on purpose as I wasn't really enjoying the runs with the sorc. I luckily got the runes for Enigma and have been working on getting a Hammerdin through the game to take over the remainder of the set. I'm not really sweating it as I still have plenty of time.

Reactions: saracen85
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High