The Class Specific Set MP Group

Talith is ready to go, although I may level her in the Cave a bit more to get used to the play style and key layout. Maxed Nova/Lightning Mastery, and maxed Frost Nova and maxing Blizz synergy (to avoid Frozen Orb on left and likelihood to use it instead of Frost Nova, instead going with Ice Blast), with lvl 16 Cold Mastery, likely swapping in one more cold skiller to make the backup skill a bit stronger - right now it's 4 lightning skillers to 3 cold, with a Ruby GC of Sustenance to max that resist.

Because Infinity won't be around (or if so, only one player most likely), I'm thinking to go with 2 cold facets and one lightning in the sockets (or maybe all three cold?). It's too easy to just go with Blizz for LIs, which I want to avoid, so I'm hoping a stronger cold damage will balance things out. But I'd appreciate feedback. There are only four of these in the Mat/Pat compendium, and only bcoe's was a Tal sorc and he focused on Cold

Code:
Name          Character          Set                 Build                 Current Level         Merc
____          _________          ___                 _____                 _____________         ____
maxicek       Antiope            Mavina’s            FA / Strafe           78 A1 Hell            Might & Pride
skiffcz       Rudla              Aldur’s             Fire                  0                     A3 Cold & sanctuary ?
ffs           Spectre            Natalya's           WW/Venom              80 A1 Hell            Might & Reaper
d2lover       Trang-Oul          Trangs              Zoomancer             50 act1 hell          to be done
D2DC          Griswold           Griswold's          Min-dmg Avenger       58 A3 NM              'Faith' Rogue?
PhineasB      Talith             Tal Rasha's         Dual Nova             75 A1 H               A2 Prayer/Insight
Vildecor      Gurgalan           IK                  Whirlwind             24 A2 N               Might & Insight

Last edited:
Reactions: maxicek
Thanks to the blizzard getting me out of having to work, Gurgalan is ready to go. Also, dual Fleshrenders are criminally awesome! Sockets in the IK gear are pTopazes in helm/armor and 2xShael in weapon. Jewelry is Maras and 2xRavenfrost. I got a Sharp and a Steel Grand Charm. Might merc is now wearing Reaper's, Fort, and Vamp Gaze. Tested out the Crypt as well, and he is, of course, still quite powerful, even on p8.

Code:
Name          Character          Set                 Build                 Current Level         Merc
____          _________          ___                 _____                 _____________         ____
maxicek       Antiope            Mavina’s            FA / Strafe           78 A1 Hell            Might & Pride
skiffcz       Rudla              Aldur’s             Fire                  0                     A3 Cold & sanctuary ?
ffs           Spectre            Natalya's           WW/Venom              80 A1 Hell            Might & Reaper
d2lover       Trang-Oul          Trangs              Zoomancer             50 act1 hell          to be done
D2DC          Griswold           Griswold's          Min-dmg Avenger       58 A3 NM              'Faith' Rogue?
PhineasB      Talith             Tal Rasha's         Dual Nova             75 A1 H               A2 Prayer/Insight
Vildecor      Gurgalan           IK                  Whirlwind             76 A1 H               Might & Reaper

Code:
d2lover       Trang-Oul          Trangs              Zoomancer             65 act1 hell          Might & Infinity
Vildecor      Gurgalan           IK                  Whirlwind             76 A1 H               Might & Reaper

Screenshot260.jpg

Do we even need blessed aim with @D2DC 's conviction aura?

Lvl 33 skeletons (will be 35 if i can wear maras), don't want to wear leorics wand because it traps me

We are aiming for Saturday 28th Feb and Sunday 1st March
Ahh, next weekend.. Well, Griswold is about ready nonetheless.
Code:
d2lover       Trang-Oul          Trangs              Zoomancer             65 act1 hell          Might & Infinity
D2DC          Griswold           Griswold's          Min-dmg Avenger       70 A1 H               'Faith' Cold Rogue
Screenshot1051.jpg
The CtC effects on Fetid Sprinkler were nice, but was certainly glad to finally get 'Faith' Merc and Gris Caddy in quick succession. It feels like I'm using zeal now after slogging through all of NM with Fetid.. 😓
Screenshot1050.jpg
Smaller font. Lolz :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot1052.jpg

Code:
Griswold's Redemption
Caduceus
One Hand Damage: 4528 - 4531
Durability: 70 of 70
Required Level: 66
Required Strength: 33
Required Dexterity: 24
Fingerprint: 0xcd17271
Item Level: 85
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+40% Increased Attack Speed
337% Enhanced Damage
+24 to Minimum Damage
+3 to Maximum Damage
+42 to Attack Rating
+350% Damage to Undead
Adds 1 - 44 Lightning Damage
Adds 1 - 5 Cold Damage Over 2 Secs (50 Frames)
+8 to Dexterity
Replenish Life +2
+21 Maximum Stamina
Lightning Resist +27%
Fire Resist +23%
Poison Resist +26%
Requirements -20% Set (2 items): +2 to Combat Skills (Paladin Only) Set (3 items): Adds 10 - 20 Damage Set (4 items): Adds 10 - 20 Damage 4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Eagle Gyre
Socketed: Wraith Talisman
Socketed: Plague Eye
Socketed: Bitter Eye

(2 items): +20 to Strength (3 items): +30 to Dexterity  +3 to Paladin Skill Levels
+30% Faster Hit Recovery
+200 to Attack Rating
+150 to Life
Cold Resist +50%
Lightning Resist +50%
Fire Resist +50%
Poison Resist +50% 
Eagle Gyre
Jewel
Required Level: 37
Fingerprint: 0x1b3260b6
Item Level: 74
Version: Expansion
26% Enhanced Damage
+5 to Minimum Damage
+8 to Dexterity
Replenish Life +2
+21 Maximum Stamina
Poison Resist +26% 
Wraith Talisman
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0xdc39df1b
Item Level: 80
22% Enhanced Damage
+6 to Minimum Damage
Adds 1 - 44 Lightning Damage
Fire Resist +23% 
Plague Eye
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0xf14e1734
Item Level: 64
29% Enhanced Damage
Adds 9 - 3 Damage 
Bitter Eye
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x857b040
Item Level: 77
24% Enhanced Damage
+4 to Minimum Damage
+42 to Attack Rating
Adds 1 - 5 Cold Damage Over 2 Secs (50 Frames)
Lightning Resist +27%
Code:
Griswold's Valor
Corona
Defense: 282
Durability: 50 of 50
Required Level: 69
Required Strength: 14
Fingerprint: 0x5570d33f
Item Level: 88
5% Enhanced Damage
+19 to Minimum Damage
+70% Enhanced Defense
+3 to Life
All Resistances +5
Fire Resist +7%
+17 Absorbs Cold Damage (Based on Character Level)
35% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Requirements -40% Set (2 items): +2 to Offensive Aura Skills (Paladin Only) 2 Sockets (2 used)
Socketed: Blood Scarab
Socketed: Raven Whorl

(2 items): +20 to Strength (3 items): +30 to Dexterity  +3 to Paladin Skill Levels
+30% Faster Hit Recovery
+200 to Attack Rating
+150 to Life
Cold Resist +50%
Lightning Resist +50%
Fire Resist +50%
Poison Resist +50% 
Blood Scarab
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0xba4362af
5% Enhanced Damage
+9 to Minimum Damage
7% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items 
Raven Whorl
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x51eaa1c1
Item Level: 59
+10 to Minimum Damage
+3 to Life
Fire Resist +7%
Code:
Griswold's Heart
Ornate Plate
Defense: 944
Durability: 60 of 60
Required Level: 45
Required Strength: 14
Fingerprint: 0xa8a388d3
+2 to Defensive Aura Skills (Paladin Only)
Adds 28 - 4 Damage
+26 to Attack Rating
Adds 20 Poison Damage Over 2 Secs (50 Frames)
+500 Defense
+20 to Strength
+8 to Dexterity
Heal Stamina Plus 26%
Attacker Takes Damage of 4
Requirements -40% 3 Sockets (3 used)
Socketed: Viper Scarab
Socketed: Blood Heart
Socketed: Dread Talisman

+30% Faster Hit Recovery
+200 to Attack Rating
+150 to Life
Cold Resist +50%
Lightning Resist +50%
Fire Resist +50%
Poison Resist +50% 
Viper Scarab
Jewel
Required Level: 31
Fingerprint: 0xf302a013
Item Level: 81
Adds 8 - 4 Damage
+26 to Attack Rating
Heal Stamina Plus 11% 
Blood Heart
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0xb565a27d
Item Level: 68
+10 to Minimum Damage
+8 to Dexterity
Heal Stamina Plus 15% 
Dread Talisman
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0xe7401727
+10 to Minimum Damage
Adds 20 Poison Damage Over 2 Secs (50 Frames)
Attacker Takes Damage of 4
Code:
Griswold's Honor
Vortex Shield
Defense: 337
Chance to Block: 39
Durability: 90 of 90
Required Level: 68
Required Strength: 68
Fingerprint: 0x46386942
+65% Faster Block Rate
20% Increased Chance of Blocking
+28 to Minimum Damage
+95 to Attack Rating
Adds 9 - 14 Poison Damage Over 2 Secs (50 Frames)
+139 Defense
+8 to Dexterity
+10 to Mana
All Resistances +45
Lightning Resist +18%
Attacker Takes Damage of 1
Requirements -15% 3 Sockets (3 used)
Socketed: Skull Gyre
Socketed: Stone Scarab
Socketed: Storm Eye

+30% Faster Hit Recovery
+200 to Attack Rating
+150 to Life
Cold Resist +50%
Lightning Resist +50%
Fire Resist +50%
Poison Resist +50% 
Skull Gyre
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x7459ebe9
Item Level: 74
+9 to Minimum Damage
+40 to Attack Rating
+8 to Dexterity
Lightning Resist +9%
Requirements -15% 
Stone Scarab
Jewel
Required Level: 30
Fingerprint: 0x2b651b53
Item Level: 38
+10 to Minimum Damage
Adds 9 - 14 Poison Damage Over 2 Secs (50 Frames)
+31 Defense
+10 to Mana 
Storm Eye
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x8a5ce9b5
+9 to Minimum Damage
+55 to Attack Rating
Lightning Resist +9%
Attacker Takes Damage of 1

Reactions: PhineasB
Actually I'm kind of missing that we aren't doing this tonight, especially since pretty much everyone is ready.
@skiffcz Where are you up to? Did you start yet?

Nah, we said next weekend so we will go for next weekend.

Im not at my computer this weekend unfortunately. Ill be ready for next weekend no problem.

I almost forgot that this was tomorrow! Everyone ready to go for tomorrow?
Still one space left if anyone is interested.

I'm going to start with Pride on the Merc, but I will put Infinity in the stash for more Conviction coverage if we need it.

is Pride in a 1.07 base enough to let the merc leech? with andariels or the like for ll
1.07 Eth CA. I struggle with Pride. I’m putting Vamp and Fortitude on him, hopefully he doesn’t die too much. I think with other auras around he should be ok.

That is another reason I’m keeping infinity in the stash...

Guys, I'm going to let you down this time. I have him at a3 NM and wanted to bring him up to speed tomorrow, but I have a date whole day and even if I would finished the char somehow, my obvious hope is to be busy in the evening NOT playing videogames :D Have fun! I will ;)

I should be good for tomorrow, but I'm not sure about Sunday. Looking forward to it!

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High