US Protests - How do you think it's going to end

Status
Not open for further replies.
My neighbor went with a bus full of these nuts, and they brought lots of guns and a cooler full of molotovs. I can show you the stuff on his facebook. These morons took so many selfies and videos. For the last few days he has been dodging the FBI but still managed to increase his stockpile of firearms at the local guns show this past weekend.

• Wow
Reactions: D2DC
Because I'll be moving out of the country soon, I have most of my firearms/ammo and all of my reloading equipment and supplies up for sale.

I screen anyone who replies and if their social media mentions God Emperor Trump or Libtard or Civil War, I don't respond. Two people who passed this screening and showed up at my house to make a purchase were sent packing. One had a 3 percenter hat and the other started talking immediately about adding to his stockpile because he wanted to be ready "when the shooting starts".

• Love
Reactions: zemaj and damric
@zemaj, guess you were not watching the news or maybe you're omittingor ignoring stuff, I don't know. several different outlets reported it, here's one link:

Google Molotov cocktails capitol riot, you'll see several reports on the same from different outlets.

While you're at it, google Weapons at capitol riot, guns too and Lonnie Leroy Coffman

Ahem, I believe I said videos/pictures, NOT colloquial anecdotes that may have been falsified at a later date...

If you have such, in video or picture taken at the actual protest, not colloquial anecdotes that may or may not have been falsified later, please share.

Wow, look at that. Reading the entire post instead of scanning and trying to make an unsupportable post ftw, I guess.

Yes, I am aware 4 people died, all protestors last I heard. 1, murdered by capitol police, and 3, of medical complications relating to pre-existing medical conditions. Seeing as how those medical complications possibly could have happened had they been sitting on thier sofa, I don't think it's actually attributable to the protest, unless you are just trying to fudge numbers and paint one side as cartoon villains, anyway.

I mean, really, if these protestors were so hellbent on violence as you paint them, wouldn't they have used explosives and incendiaries, had they brought them? Quite frankly, I don't believe either of those suppositions, and will not until such time as these people actually resort to violence.
My neighbor went with a bus full of these nuts, and they brought lots of guns and a cooler full of molotovs. I can show you the stuff on his facebook. These morons took so many selfies and videos. For the last few days he has been dodging the FBI but still managed to increase his stockpile of firearms at the local guns show this past weekend.
Oh, then please do share, also thier Facebook's as well, as I'd love to see that.

Loving how everyone 'just knows' what these people were thinking. And has tons of evidence they just won't show anyone, because, you know, reasons....

Ahem, I believe I said videos/pictures, NOT colloquial anecdotes that may have been falsified at a later date...

Wow, look at that. Reading the entire post instead of scanning and trying to make an unsupportable post ftw, I guess.

Yes, I am aware 4 people died, all protestors last I heard. 1, murdered by capitol police, and 3, of medical complications relating to pre-existing medical conditions. Seeing as how those medical complications possibly could have happened had they been sitting on thier sofa, I don't think it's actually attributable to the protest, unless you are just trying to fudge numbers and paint one side as cartoon villains, anyway.

I mean, really, if these protestors were so hellbent on violence as you paint them, wouldn't they have used explosives and incendiaries, had they brought them? Quite frankly, I don't believe either of those suppositions, and will not until such time as these people actually resort to violence.

Oh, then please do share, also thier Facebook's as well, as I'd love to see that.

Loving how everyone 'just knows' what these people were thinking. And has tons of evidence they just won't show anyone, because, you know, reasons....
Typical denial, you're likely one of them too.

Typical denial, you're likely one of them too.

Nah, I work far too much to protest. How about you come with some actual evidence instead of going with the utter denial that maybe, just maybe it's exactly what I say, a protest, not the cartoon villainy you seem to like.

Good to know how quickly, with no evidence, and over a difference of opinion, you suddenly think so little of someone you have known for years, though...

Nah, I work far too much to protest. How about you come with some actual evidence instead of going with the utter denial that maybe, just maybe it's exactly what I say, a protest, not the cartoon villainy you seem to like.

Good to know how quickly, with no evidence, and over a difference of opinion, you suddenly think so little of someone you have known for years, though...

You call what happened on Capitol Hill a protest? Really? Seriously?

In all honesty, what I saw on live TV and on multiple channels at The US Capitol was no fracking protest.

Okay, so I guess I'm not well informed but what's a 3%er? I know 2%er from biker gangs but... 🤷🏻‍♀️
From wiki....

The Three Percenters, also styled 3 Percenters, 3%ers and III%ers,[1] are an American and Canadian militia movement[2][3][4] and paramilitary group described as having right-libertarian and far-right ideology.[5][6][7] The group advocates gun ownership rights and resistance to the U.S. federal government's involvement in local affairs. The group's name derives from the erroneous claim that only three percent of American colonists took up arms against the Kingdom of Great Britain during the American Revolution.[8][9][10]

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
Because I'll be moving out of the country soon, I have most of my firearms/ammo and all of my reloading equipment and supplies up for sale.

I screen anyone who replies and if their social media mentions God Emperor Trump or Libtard or Civil War, I don't respond. Two people who passed this screening and showed up at my house to make a purchase were sent packing. One had a 3 percenter hat and the other started talking immediately about adding to his stockpile because he wanted to be ready "when the shooting starts".

Cool, does that mean I can buy your weapons, because I'm a gun owner (my wife and I both own pistols), and for some reason I don't have this extreme fear that they are going to reverse the second amendment and take away all our weapons (crazy right, almost like that's just fear talk that shouldn't be listened to or be used to influence your voting). I'm basically the exact opposite of one of my neighbors who bought individual pieces of an AR-15 so that he can put it together himself and the big bad gubbament can't take it away because its not registered.

*Scans post to make it unsupportable*

Well I mean, one protestor did get trampled while carrying a don't tread on me flag, so I'm pretty sure that could have happened while she was sitting on her sofa.

Source: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...l-riot-war-vets-a-qanon-follower-motorcyclist

And don't worry, I didn't forget I need to reply to your post, I just have to find more time than 5 minutes to respond.

• Love
Cool, does that mean I can buy your weapons, because I'm a gun owner (my wife and I both own pistols), and for some reason I don't have this extreme fear that they are going to reverse the second amendment and take away all our weapons
Yes, I would sell them to a sane individual. Most of my firearms were registered when I purchased them. I have a federal license. It would suck to sell them to a nutter who uses them in during the "uprising". I wouldn't make it out of the airport the next time I fly into the country if that happened.

At least one of the guys that I turned away was polite about it after I told him that I didn't feel comfortable showing him my firearms. He just said "I understand" and went back to his truck and drove away.

Yes, I would sell them to a sane individual. Most of my firearms were registered when I purchased them. I have a federal license. It would suck to sell them to a nutter who uses them in during the "uprising". I wouldn't make it out of the airport the next time I fly into the country if that happened.

At least one of the guys that I turned away was polite about it after I told him that I didn't feel comfortable showing him my firearms. He just said "I understand" and went back to his truck and drove away.
Responsible gun ownership, good job dude.
(Seriously, sarcasm and bs aside, I applaud vetting people before selling them your arms)

@zemaj @Gorny I love y'all but maybe it's time to just take a breather? Just for now before something regrettable is said. 😢
Wisdom. Perhaps I am too close to this atm, as I was very ready to get emotional instead of logical with my words. Thank you. 🤗

*Scans post to make it unsupportable*

Well I mean, one protestor did get trampled while carrying a don't tread on me flag, so I'm pretty sure that could have happened while she was sitting on her sofa.

Source: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...l-riot-war-vets-a-qanon-follower-motorcyclist

And don't worry, I didn't forget I need to reply to your post, I just have to find more time than 5 minutes to respond.

I dunno man... I've seen some crazy things I wouldn't have believed had I not witnessed them happen while sitting on someone else's sofa.

Seriously though, that's the first I've heard of any violent death other than Ashli Babbit. And if they were indeed carrying a "Don't Tread On Me" flag while getting trampled, the irony is strong enough to almost outweigh the tragedy... I will look into it, through multiple sources, as per my usual, and say more after doing so.

Also, I look forward to hearing your thoughts and answers to my wall o' text.

You call what happened on Capitol Hill a protest? Really? Seriously?

If I answer this, honestly and completely, can we respect each other enough as rational & intelligent people to let it go as what may be a difference of opinion?

Cool, does that mean I can buy your weapons, because I'm a gun owner (my wife and I both own pistols), and for some reason I don't have this extreme fear that they are going to reverse the second amendment and take away all our weapons (crazy right, almost like that's just fear talk that shouldn't be listened to or be used to influence your voting).

Heeeyyy another liberal who supports 2nd amendment! /High fives Pyro

Heeeyyy another liberal who supports 2nd amendment! /High fives Pyro

I support 2nd amendment, we have the right to own guns, but with a caveat. I don't think its unreasonable to require background checks or psychological evaluations (I'm not talking full on studies here, but basic checks wouldn't hurt) before a gun purchase is allowed. A lot of gun related tragedies are linked to people that shouldn't have had access to weapons in the first place.

Edit: To clarify, when me and my wife went to purchase our handguns literally all that was done was the shop owner called a number, waited less than a minute for an automated response, and next thing you know we were walking out the door with weapons. I understand that the phone call was likely a form of background check for major crimes or warrants or whatever, but that's a bit too easy of access for my personal taste.

• Love
He wrote some creepy message today where he thought he was talking to God and about going on a suicide mission. Redneck Jihadi now?

The really crazy is the video he made on the bus ride to the Capitol before they attacked it. Listen to this lady. It's like Manson level mind control.

We knew the guy was getting weirder because he keeps randomly trying to give my daughter money. The night before he went to the Capitol he told her she was so cute he should kidnap her and tried to give her fifty bucks. Also, I'm ex-military and very comfortable with guns, but I had to call the police on same guy last month for shooting his gun near our house at 10pm. It scared the shit out of us and he knew it was illegal in the city limits but he somehow talked his way out of it to the corrupt police here.

• Wow
Reactions: superdave
Edit: To clarify, when me and my wife went to purchase our handguns literally all that was done was the shop owner called a number, waited less than a minute for an automated response, and next thing you know we were walking out the door with weapons. I understand that the phone call was likely a form of background check for major crimes or warrants or whatever, but that's a bit too easy of access for my personal taste.

So your issue is that technology allowed them to check for a criminal record in a matter of minutes instead of taking three weeks? And just how deep do you want that background check to go then? Because at some point it just turns into outright infringement.

You have no criminal record or warrants. You're not under investigation for making death threats or anything like that and haven't otherwise been flagged as a threat. You didn't walk into the store and say something stupid like "Give me the one that kills people quickest." What valid reason is there to not go ahead with the sale? Anything more and what you're facing is crossing the line into having to prove your innocence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High