HC Grailer almost ready~ Pit Zerker Or Pit Singer?

I'm kind of excited too ha, going to be awhile yet. today is my last day to farm for 8 days, going to see family over xmas, but I'll be back...

Ber. Ber, Ohm, Um, Gul, Pul is what I've found so far in 554 Runs, not sure if that's above or below average (I believe it's slightly above only because of the 2nd ber)

@Babyhell

I'm not 100% sure on SS yet and that's only when I switch to Zerk anyways so for now maybe lower STR would be better, although I'm not sure it completely matters as of yet. Would you recommend the SS way on HC? That guy went for a 6 ist sword which is probably the right way, I don't even have 1 IST at the moment however so that's a ways away and I don't have the crafted amu he has so I think going Wizspike / Spirit Monarch (if I'm going the SS route anyways/potentially) is the wiser choice anyways.

Edit : Your response also indicates I have farmed the rest of my gear with the assumption of stats, so I Assume you think I should farm meph once I finish Enigma

@Pyrotechnician

Very interesting that he went max taunt instead of max howl, the rest makes sense... I wonder why.
(Really appreciate that share)
Honestly I don't recall why he chose taunt over howl first because they are both synergies but if I had to take a guess howl with a decent amount of plus skills which a singer would have will have enough radius and duration to be effective.

Taunt on the other hand is situational but it helps for monsters that tend to run away and reduces the damage they do. If I remember my formulas correctly it reduces the monsters damage before taking into account your damage reduction gear so in theory it's not a bad deal.

Ah that makes sense. I'll have to look up more info on that. I'm away at the moment doing chrismtas stuff, will be re-starting on Monday. :) (next monday, not tomorrow)

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High