Won't You be my Neighbor Game Thread [Day 5]

I think I like a Huckit vote, so I think I will.

Vote: Huckit
Oooh, hey everyone, Pyro is voting for me! And here I thought you sent your absentee ballot in months ago!

Oh, oh, as mafia? Hmm, thats not the vote I want to win. Any reason I've offended you? You seem in an awful hurry to lynch people when noone is offering much data...

So...who wants a pizza tonight?
Oooh, do you do cannolis as well? FYI, I observe a strict COVID protocol, please don't enter the house with any guns, germs or steel. I'll pay via venmo

And I have a moat with sharks with lasers, just you try to get me with a night kill!!

Oooh, hey everyone, Pyro is voting for me! And here I thought you sent your absentee ballot in months ago!

Oh, oh, as mafia? Hmm, thats not the vote I want to win. Any reason I've offended you? You seem in an awful hurry to lynch people when noone is offering much data...
I dropped my ballot off at the courthouse yesterday, thanks for asking.

Well, you were very quick to give Gorny an explanation for not reading the "day chat", sounds like you were trying to give an explanation for something another player did, i.e. covering for your scum buddy. Or does the below not ring a bell:
And there I thought @Gorny was going for an Oscar the Grouch Halloween costume or something.

@Pyrotechnician, @Gorny was busy peeping through @Leopold Stotch ’s windows to watch the latest Borat movie because he’s too cheap to pay for it, can’t blame him for not reading the day chat, I hear it’s a funny movie.

I'll give you the short answer, I think Gorny is scummy due to ignoring information given to us (similar to logout, they were my top 2 at the beginning of the day, but Gorny is more experienced so normally he wouldn't miss something like this and I think he slipped). Then you tried to cover for him (even if in a "funny" way). Normally if someone is accused of doing something scummy the accused should respond, but you jumped right in there, which leads me to believe you are trying to help him out, but why would you do that if you were town and didn't know if Gorny was scum or not?

Gorny is also focused solely on Noodle. Why? Probably because Noodle is an easy target for town to lynch if he is not mafia due to his general unhelpfulness. He hasn't looked at a single other player which is something an experienced player would not do. He's going for the easy targets.

But you know what, you are right, I shouldn't be in a hurry to lynch. We will likely lose another tonight which puts us at 5, if there are two scum like I think it will be LYLO tomorrow. If we mislynch today and lose another tonight it would be 4 and with 2 scum that's a loss. I'd say there was 1 scum, but then why would you include the weapon mechanics if its possible the 1 scum would lose a night kill shoot out? There has to be 2 scum solely due to the mechanics included in the game.

If Leo is modkilled and she's scum fantastic and I have to rethink my reads, if she's town, then its possible game over either way with a no lynch today.

I dropped my ballot off at the courthouse yesterday, thanks for asking.

Well, you were very quick to give Gorny an explanation for not reading the "day chat", sounds like you were trying to give an explanation for something another player did, i.e. covering for your scum buddy. Or does the below not ring a bell:

I'll give you the short answer, I think Gorny is scummy due to ignoring information given to us (similar to logout, they were my top 2 at the beginning of the day, but Gorny is more experienced so normally he wouldn't miss something like this and I think he slipped). Then you tried to cover for him (even if in a "funny" way). Normally if someone is accused of doing something scummy the accused should respond, but you jumped right in there, which leads me to believe you are trying to help him out, but why would you do that if you were town and didn't know if Gorny was scum or not?

Gorny is also focused solely on Noodle. Why? Probably because Noodle is an easy target for town to lynch if he is not mafia due to his general unhelpfulness. He hasn't looked at a single other player which is something an experienced player would not do. He's going for the easy targets.

But you know what, you are right, I shouldn't be in a hurry to lynch. We will likely lose another tonight which puts us at 5, if there are two scum like I think it will be LYLO tomorrow. If we mislynch today and lose another tonight it would be 4 and with 2 scum that's a loss. I'd say there was 1 scum, but then why would you include the weapon mechanics if its possible the 1 scum would lose a night kill shoot out? There has to be 2 scum solely due to the mechanics included in the game.

If Leo is modkilled and she's scum fantastic and I have to rethink my reads, if she's town, then its possible game over either way with a no lynch today.

I'm so sorry everyone. Things have been a little hectic on my end, especially today.

I am not sure what to make of Zemaj's death; was it random or something else we don't know about?

Pyro, you're being a bit aggressive. Why? Also, you know Gorny always picks on Noodle. It shouldn't be that much of a surprise to you.

If I can be totally honest, sadly, we don't have a lot to go on right now other than Zemaj was killed and he was town (which is not good for us townies). Other than some playful banter about pizza, cannolis, and some sniffing about for scum, there's not a whole lot going on. (I'm also heavily shortening the story and activities).

I suspect Pyro because he's unusually aggressive to me.

Vote: Pyrotechnician

** End of Day **

It is now Night. No more posts.

D2 has ended in a no-lynch.

Vote totals:
Code:
Noodle (1) - Gorny
Porotechnician (2) - LogoutZero, Leopold Stotch
Huckit (1) - Pyrotechnician

Please try to get night actions in as early as possible.

@Leopold Stotch narrowly avoided a MK there at the end. But, it isnt really fair to the other players to show up in the last 15mins. They have nothing to go on.
@Noodle, we could say the same about you. While generally amusing, your posts arent really contributing anything to the game..

Here is hoping to a better D3.. 😓

Countdown to D3.

Last edited:
** End of N2 **

Gorny has been killed! He was town.

The pleasant fall morning was rattled in the early hours by screams from Pyros front lawn. As he came out to pick up the morning paper, Pyro discovered Gornys lifeless body slumped over in a lawn chair by his front porch. Lying next to the chair was an empty pizza box..

With 5 alive, 3 votes will secure a lynch, 4 to lock.

You are free to post.

Countdown to N3.

Last edited:
I'm looking at HuckIt. New players can find it really easy to fly under the radar; it's just too big a risk.

Huckit is in my town camp based on our neighbor chat. I supplied something juicy, and I lived through the night. As I suspect we are rapidly approaching a town loss, I'm going to come straight out with this in the hopes to rally the town together.

Anyone care to claim to be a certain type of child? I believe we can verify townies with a specific key word, but obviously stating it out right would blow it open for false claims. I have yet to have a valid target for my night action, but I'm feeling like we might be at LYLO.

If anyone can vaguely hint at this keyword, we can at least get a good idea who is not scum.

Well, I was highly suspect of Gorny, but once again I am proven wrong.

I'm with Noodle on the prospect of Huckit being (one of) our potential scum. Gorny was one of my neighbors and while he was not overly talkative he did propose to me that he was going to post in the game thread that he was going to pursue a Noodle or Huckit lynch yesterday although I'm sure he did this for reaction purposes. He did seem to put pressure on Noodle out of the gate even if it was pretty light, so at least there is that.

Logout, I have no idea where you are going with this child thing, but I have no idea what you are even remotely referring to, unless you are secretly a kidnapper.

I'm guessing there's a town coroner, can only get role information at night time of a dead person, just like real life.

Of course, I thought our town pizza deliverer would be immune from night attack, so what do I know?

Gorny was probably immune as the town pizza deliverer until he started mouthing off, come to think of it. Classic blunder.

I’m guess that’s why my pizza was never delivered. And I really wanted those cannolis :(

I likewise feel very confident about Log being town, so in my book that leaves Pyro, Noodle and Leo. @pyro If you have some ideas of why you're pointing at me, I'm all ears, but I imagine we have several investigative roles, so it'd be useful to hear what we've learned rather than the vague accusations.

I've shared my information with Log so he can do with it what he may. Hopefully one of you understands Log, or has checked me out so you don't think we're mafia cahoots. And if you're unsure, well, this would be a pretty weak plan, I assume if we were mafia we'd be claiming more useful roles and targeting someone for a lynch.

@Noodle, I'm obviously too thick to understand what you're getting at with the Coroner role and are alluding to about what Gorny's role was, but how does that help us today?

There must be multiple scum, so even if you want me consider me your 1st target, i'm obviously more interested in your 2nd target and ready for a lynch.

I guess the last question is, must we lynch? I don't think we want to face a 2v2 situation if I can do maths, on the other hand, it seems like there could be odds of a mafia failing a night kill, so I assume the game goes til the bitter end?

So with that, Pryo telling us that Gorny had a read on Noodle is helpful, but that could a lie to deter usfrom Pryo, and Pyro's aggressiveness for a lynch two days in a row based on little information seems suspect. @Leopold Stotch needs to speak up more, as she gave us a list this morning, but then didn't actually give her top suspects? Kinda scummy after a near silent day?

Speaking of which, I'm armed with a flamethrower, so feel free to come at me!

Well, I was highly suspect of Gorny, but once again I am proven wrong.

I'm with Noodle on the prospect of Huckit being (one of) our potential scum. Gorny was one of my neighbors and while he was not overly talkative he did propose to me that he was going to post in the game thread that he was going to pursue a Noodle or Huckit lynch yesterday although I'm sure he did this for reaction purposes. He did seem to put pressure on Noodle out of the gate even if it was pretty light, so at least there is that.

Logout, I have no idea where you are going with this child thing, but I have no idea what you are even remotely referring to, unless you are secretly a kidnapper.
Not a kidnapper, but it seems you are not the type of player I could target. Gorny was my neighbor as well, and our chat sounds similar to yours. He absolutely had Noodle in his sights.

Noodle has nothing to say about the child claim thing, and Huckit has already claimed to me in our chat. For me, it comes down to two of Pyro, Noodle, or Leo. I'm leaning heavy towards Noodle so far.

I guess there doesn't HAVE to be more than 1 mafia. The inspiration for this game lists 1/4, we had more than 5 at the start, so it makes sense to bolster both sides in my eyes.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High