Diablo 4 June update and release anaylsis – Part 2

The second part of Vang's Diablo 4 developer update analysis looks at social systems, the end-game, and more.

Check out the full article

Just curious WTF you guys did to this website? The layout is horrendous. I think you guys need to go back to the basics and ask for help because its not working out. I dont even see any community interaction anymore....

Just curious WTF you guys did to this website? The layout is horrendous. I think you guys need to go back to the basics and ask for help because its not working out. I dont even see any community interaction anymore....
@d3us2029 Funny you should mention that. There's a load of stuff going on in the background right now that will be going live soonish. There has been a disconnect between many of the user systems which means big changes in the backend which we are working on right now. It's a big job but I've been flatout on it for a couple of weeks. I was hoping to have this all sorted this week but a few tech hiccups are hampering progress but we're getting there :)

With much of the community being forum-focused, those accounts have to be tied to non-forum systems, and making that bridge is key. Now that D2R is also out, traffic has reduced across the board but we are prepping for D4 now.

I only have so much time to dedicate to the site each week and that's diminishing as my main job (helping getting a new indie game developed and funded) is taking up more time. The idea is to give the community here easier access to things and allow the community to become more pro-active with posting and content. As the site runs completely non-profit, all of us who work on it, have to find ways to pay the bills for the site and time spent on it each month and we're keeping all that in mind with changes we make.

I hope all that makes sense :)

It makes complete sense and thanks for explaining what is actually happening behind the scenes. Hope you guys get it all sorted out soon!

Reactions: Rush
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High