Fingerprint: 0x13dac9b5
+6 to Dexterity
+18 to Life
+87% Enhanced Defense
2% Life stolen per hit
Replenish Life +10
27% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
40% Faster Run/Walk

Those look very decent for pindlerunning, where FRW is king and resists aren't super important. 15FRW lead on WT, and not missing out much on MF.

Eh, I know it is probably not the wisest use of jools, but Ith drops so infrequently in Cows, I can't help myself.

So this is probably the worst craft ever:

Code:
Dire Carapace
Breast Plate
Defense: 151
Durability: 35 of 50
Required Strength: 30
Required Level: 54
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 99
Fingerprint: 0x1a9df832
+4 to Strength
+120% Enhanced Defense
Damage Reduced by 7
Magic Damage Reduced by 2
Half Freeze Duration

Are Great Hauberks best to be racked for crafting?

What's the best possible craft that can come out of it?

100 life
15 pdr (pre craftmods)
24 fhr
single resis or 200 ed

would that be it?

and would that be a good nilathaksorc armor in later versions?

Just upgrade to the future, where PDR is a non-issue in Nilly runs ;)

But seriously, yes. You could get a staggering PRD when socketing three sol runes. When doing PDR build, you don't need FHR since you will never meet the criteria for that animation to play. Resists is where it's at in this case.

I'm using a Barbarian dual wielding Aldur's Rhythm. The durability of both has reached 0. His weapons are still out, appear to be behaving as if they were not broken, and he is not punching. My main skill is frenzy. Is this normal behavior for 1.07? Why do the weapons behave normally rather than broken, and could I use ethereal weapons after they are broken in 1.07?
Screenshot123.jpg

ETA: When I used berserk, they broke and I started punching.

@jimsfriend That bug was reported a couple years ago on the old board. You can't use broken weapons, but you can use 0 durability weapons without them breaking (which usually happens on the next attack). In theory, you could indeed keep using 0 durability ethereal weapons... however, they break when you make any other attack, which includes the normal attack you make when you don't have enough mana for an attack skill. You'd have to really watch out for uniques with mana burn!
Considering how small the advantage of ethereal weapons is in 1.07, I really don't think it's worth it. Maybe if you have an outstanding ethereal weapon that you can't find any other use for, and don't have a comperable non-ethereal weapon, I guess?

You can, of course, save gold and time when you keep using your weapons after they drop to 0 durability until they actually break.

Just upgrade to the future, where PDR is a non-issue in Nilly runs ;)
Do you mean the patch from this week, where tomb vipers physical damage was supposedly 'fixed'? Would like to confirm if this is once and for all resolved...

Or is there something i dont know which outweighs the benefit of pdr in 1.14d?

I think I have a craft that is evidence/proof, that crafts can have at least +5 to a tree, if not +6

so in 1.07, matriarchal javs could have +6/40 ias and 2 additional affixes

that means:

cruel+grandmaster+3 tab, 40 ias and +3 automod could be possible, which would be frucking insane of a weapon

or selfrep, to have just better titans :)

Code:
Glyph Branch
Matriarchal Bow
Two-Hand Damage: 29 to 104
(Amazon Only)
Required Dexterity: 187
Required Strength: 107
Required Level: 64
Bow Class - Normal Attack Speed
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 99
Fingerprint: 0x6f0dcb54
+13 to Life
+65% Enhanced Damage
+9 to Maximum Damage
Adds 1-4 fire damage
2% Life stolen per hit
Replenish Life +4
+1 to Mana After Each Kill
+3 to Bow and Crossbow Skills (Amazon Only)

Do you mean the patch from this week, where tomb vipers physical damage was supposedly 'fixed'? Would like to confirm if this is once and for all resolved...

Or is there something i dont know which outweighs the benefit of pdr in 1.14d?
The patch indeed, they're like little jolly elves now, compared to the merc-brutalizing instakillers they used to be.

Finally beat the crap out of hell Baal. I wanted to "guardianize" my barb, sorc, zon and their backup chars -> task complete in 2 runs. I used a rushed zon as a sacrificial dummy in Worldstone chamber on both runs, but it was unnecessary. Baal died in 2 or 3 whirls. He did hit my barb with his manaflame, but 5,1k hp kept him safe.

1638817237562.png

1638817257865.png

So now it's time to start preparing a zon for the cows... I tested some equipment. Not entirely sure on the gear yet, but I think I'm going to aim for a elemental dmg javelin. It seems the elemental dmg on the weapon is applied to LF bolts. I started daydreaming of some crafted matriarchal javelins (shocking / condensing / dense mat javs of storms / quickness / amp dmg in a +3 base) :whistle: I tried crafting some, but got nothing interesting... and ran out of jewels again...

• Wow
Reactions: d2lover
What you think?

Blinkbats or Trang armor for javazon?

don't have blink atm, would gamble it in 1.00

i tried rattlecage, but it's not needed, nor is goblin toes, gface+cb gloves is enough and you run most of the time anyway

Blinkbats has 10 frw, Trangs 40. Even after the penalty, there's 20 frw difference. That's some elementary maths.

I sport Vipermagi for res and mdr. If I had Arkaines, I'd use that no questions.

Blinkbats has 10 frw, Trangs 40. Even after the penalty, there's 20 frw difference. That's some elementary maths.

I sport Vipermagi for res and mdr. If I had Arkaines, I'd use that no questions.
oh, i thought blink has 30%

I will use valor later, but I'm too low level to care about dying, and most rips are from lag anyway (tho it helps to just s/e if anything get's weird)

i tried rattlecage, but it's not needed, nor is goblin toes, gface+cb gloves is enough and you run most of the time anyway
I disagree...if the lcs truly reflected how much damage crushing blow adds in 1.07, 100% would be indisputable.

Did you try cat's eye + m'avina's belt? That should give you more than enough frw without sacrificing any cb

i tried it both, frw setup wins for me

i use:

titans
gface
15% cb, 10 ias gloves
trangs
tiamats
mavinas belt
cats
ravenfrost
mpk ring

on switch crafted hydra bow with nef -Pruby-Pruby (for PI+LI cowking or random boss)

everything unsocketed by now

13*frw sc
1 frw gc with @

There is a graphics glitch with LF in 1.07 that can cause everything on the screen (Mobs, loot, poppables, and corpses...everything but terrain and you) to become invisible for several seconds. Invisible cows killed me several times, and even when all the mobs were dead already, it slowed down grabbing loot, etc...
That seem to be heavily dependant on hardware - for me, these glitches last less than a second.

I think I have a craft that is evidence/proof, that crafts can have at least +5 to a tree, if not +6
+5 is definitely possible.
cruel+grandmaster+3 tab, 40 ias and +3 automod could be possible, which would be frucking insane of a weapon
It wouldn't be. In 1.07, ED doesn't work on thrown weapons, and +skills is neigh useless for a javezon. In later patches, the javelin damage only affects the target(s) directly hit, making the ED mods rather weak, and the competition of Titan's neigh-infinite refill and Thunderstroke's -15 Lres is hard to beat.

You shoudn't need a MPK ring, by the way - Mavina's belt has more than enough manaleech. I use a 120 mana ring, actually, to be able to cast Valkyrie more freely.

So now it's time to start preparing a zon for the cows... I tested some equipment. Not entirely sure on the gear yet, but I think I'm going to aim for a elemental dmg javelin. It seems the elemental dmg on the weapon is applied to LF bolts. I started daydreaming of some crafted matriarchal javelins (shocking / condensing / dense mat javs of storms / quickness / amp dmg in a +3 base) :whistle: I tried crafting some, but got nothing interesting... and ran out of jewels again...
Yes, all elemental damage is added to all bolts. However, the overwhelming majority of damage will come from Crushing Blow anyway, and rep cost is very high if you don't have a self-refilling javelin (doable, but you basically have to waste a lot of time getting the gold back). Each +1 javelin skills only adds ~16 damage to bolts, so while +3 is obviously the best weapon, it's not requisite for a good one.

I disagree...if the lcs truly reflected how much damage crushing blow adds in 1.07, 100% would be indisputable.
Not in the cow level - even on p8, there's almost no reduction in killspeed. I only use Gulli+gloves, too (and my gloves only have 10%).

That seem to be heavily dependant on hardware - for me, these glitches last less than a second.

+5 is definitely possible.

It wouldn't be. In 1.07, ED doesn't work on thrown weapons, and +skills is neigh useless for a javezon. In later patches, the javelin damage only affects the target(s) directly hit, making the ED mods rather weak, and the competition of Titan's neigh-infinite refill and Thunderstroke's -15 Lres is hard to beat.

You shoudn't need a MPK ring, by the way - Mavina's belt has more than enough manaleech. I use a 120 mana ring, actually, to be able to cast Valkyrie more freely.

Yes, all elemental damage is added to all bolts. However, the overwhelming majority of damage will come from Crushing Blow anyway, and rep cost is very high if you don't have a self-refilling javelin (doable, but you basically have to waste a lot of time getting the gold back). Each +1 javelin skills only adds ~16 damage to bolts, so while +3 is obviously the best weapon, it's not requisite for a good one.

Not in the cow level - even on p8, there's almost no reduction in killspeed. I only use Gulli+gloves, too (and my gloves only have 10%).
Ah I meant for Pvp, but you are right, Fools+Cruel would be better

really anything would be better than magic +6/40

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High