Where to farm white matriarchal bow?

Dazliare

Mar 20, 2020
Hello!

Working on an untwinked frozen arrow zon. I have the runes to make Ice, but no base. I don't have access to hell cows, and dark archers in the tower aren't coughing up the goods. What do the spf gods think?

I have been looking for a matriarchal bow as well, running pits on various characters over a couple weeks and I've hit just one matriarchal bow in all that time. It was a +2. Rng is rng but dang man it's seriously like thousands of runs with only one matriarchal bow. Actually I did hit another one a magic one. I gotta think it's an alright place to get one after enough time right? Cows has to be better on higher player settings I just haven't been in the mood to go hard on base hunting more kinda focusing on grail items with a secondary goal of matriarchal bow.

I have been looking for a matriarchal bow as well, running pits on various characters over a couple weeks and I've hit just one matriarchal bow in all that time. It was a +2. Rng is rng but dang man it's seriously like thousands of runs with only one matriarchal bow. Actually I did hit another one a magic one. I gotta think it's an alright place to get one after enough time right? Cows has to be better on higher player settings I just haven't been in the mood to go hard on base hunting more kinda focusing on grail items with a secondary goal of matriarchal bow.
Same experience here! It's been about a week and only one magic mat bow :( I think hell cows is probably the best bet, but you'd think pit would cough it up!

When checking it with Silospen's drop calculator (on his website and also incorporated in GoMule), there are plenty of areas in hell mode. Choose the one with the best mix of killing speed and area level, but not necessarily where the chances for such a bow are at the very highest. You probably want to find all other kinds of great stuff there and collect decent exp. It's probably not worth the time to visit an area that is the very best at producing one particular item, but not that good at other stuff.

With your build, NM Cows with 0 MF would be the fastest way most likely. Otherwise, what Krischan wrote.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High