Diablo II LOD Chat configuration for Twitch chat

XpurplenerpleX

Sep 14, 2021
I have a concept here someone pulled off some years ago, I simply want to bring it back to life! this is a custom chat configuration that makes the twitch chat look like original Diablo I LOD battle.net chat with the classic gold color with white font! I have found a font but have been unable to make it compatible with twitch chat configurators, if someone could help me get a HTML CSS config file set up to make this a reality that would be so epic! i plan to bring back my stream for the re-release of Diablo II

Original font is called "Formal436 BT" or "FRML436N"

the link to any of the progress the previous person pulled off is provided below!

Thanks again guys!

Attachments

• TWITCH CHAT PLAN.png
    TWITCH CHAT PLAN.png
    706 KB · Views: 8
That's pretty cool actually. I would love to help if I have time. I have a couple of big jobs on the go at the moment though and I'm not sure when they will conclude. Would be cool to make one with the new interface though.

Anyone else?

• Love
Reactions: XpurplenerpleX
I would seriously appreciate that! link me your paypal or venmo and ill throw you some bucks for your time and assistance if you do indeed get around to it! i can add you on like discord or something. I have since yesterday, been brushing up on my HTML basics to better understand and hopefully power through this project!
Any and all help is appreciated guys, and also thanks for the timely response!

the link to any of the progress the previous person pulled off is provided below!

Thanks again guys!
That looks amazing!
Whats your twitch?

So this is how far I have gotten! I still have some issues regarding spacing and auto scroll for the chat window but i have made a lot of progress considering I am very new to HTML and CSS ^-^ Any help is appreciated guys!screenshot of chat.png

Attachments

• edit css columed.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 0
  • D2 CHAT HTML.txt
    446 bytes · Views: 0
Okay so its a little complicated to explain, and it way easier to show and explain as there are moving parts, but basically… I will provide a screenshot and we can use elements from that for reference.

forum ss.png

I want chat to start where I typed the number 1 and as new messages are generated I want them to go underneath the previous message so at all times the bottom most message is the most recent. This is a problem due to something i am calling “off screen margin” if the messages start at the top and go down from there, the off screen margin is below leading to any message after " f" will be generated in the “off screen margin” in the HTML and CSS ther isnt a section to make changes to this unseen margin and the margin seems to extend something like 34 lines of text before the messages start to move upwards again.
I know this is a lot of disorganized information, but its the best way to explain whats happening. I have been able to change the direction the chat flows and where it starts, but what i havent been able to figure out is how to define the “borders” or “off screen margins” to be roughly 800 x 600 pixels

I will attach my HTML and CSS where im at now underneath

im sorry if i published this in an obscure and incoherent manner, i just have hit the wall on this one so hard, and google sources tend to lead me in circles, so i really need an HTML and CSS guru to show me the way. i have tinkered for hours on end leading me in circles of no progression LOL any help is appreciated guys!

:heart:
XpurplenerpleX

Attachments

• current html 1.txt
    432 bytes · Views: 2
  • current css1.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 2
Can I ask what you are using to do the customisation? I haven't messed with Twitch much at all so some background on what you are using/how you're doing it would help. I can maybe help but not sure where to start. Feel free to drop me a PM if it's a lengthy explanation :)

Can I ask what you are using to do the customisation? I haven't messed with Twitch much at all so some background on what you are using/how you're doing it would help. I can maybe help but not sure where to start. Feel free to drop me a PM if it's a lengthy explanation :)
Streamlabs OBS Widget chatbox which is integrated from twitch chat source URL as a built in feature for Streamlabs OBS, it has a custom HTML and CSS section with an "add java script" tab as well.

I am going to "try" and take a look at this. With 2 days to go, I have been snowed under with site stuff but as soon as I can find a minute I'll check it out.

• Love
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High