Covid-19 Prepping thread

I see now that a study revealed that states with the most stringent lockdowns not only had lower infection rates, but also had better economic performance than states that ignored science and failed their citizens by not locking down as comprehensively. Suck it, Florida and Texas.
The same report said that states that Trump won are doing poorly right now and states won by Biden are doing better. Might have something to do with higher vaccination rates in the states won by the Dems.

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
Is that seriously a mock yellow badge? That woman is a fucking garbage human, pardon my language.
There are people who don't see a problem with that. They call her a Patriot.

"Patriot" seems to be a dog whistle for white nationalists and other fascists (and has been for longer than I've been aware of it). How shameful.

Oh please. There's nothing that isn't considered a dog whistle by the racist and fascist left these days.

• Love
Reactions: jmervyn
Oh please. There's nothing that isn't considered a dog whistle by the racist and fascist left these days.
Shouldn't you be off somewhere else, protesting the removal of Confederate statues?

I see now that a study revealed that states with the most stringent lockdowns not only had lower infection rates, but also had better economic performance than states that ignored science and failed their citizens by not locking down as comprehensively. Suck it, Florida and Texas.
... 53,811 dead New Yorkers have entered the chat

Reactions: Glurin
I've stopped watching FOX in the few minutes I bother to see TV news in the morning (it really is a shyteshow) but happened to see Mark Halperin (previously ABC's political director and MSNBC stalwart before he was sacrificed to the MEEETOOOO!!! movement) on NewsMax.

Mr. Halperin is still a man of the Left, even though they treated his consideration of Trump as a human being beyond the pale, so it was interesting to see him defend Mara Gay of the NYT to NewsMax, which is a very Trumpy channel despite their earnest attempts at credibility.

Halperin said to the host (I forget which talk radio DJ it was that is now a NewsMax host it was; there are several) , "you don't seriously believe that she {Mara Gay} finds the American Flag disturbing?"

To which I responded to the TV, "OF COURSE SHE DOES!!" Progressive fascists have been the American Establishment for over 20 years and are well represented in all sectors of society (primarily the ones that don't do squat & rest on the laurels of their ancestors). They view American patriotism as gauche and something unpleasant, on the basis that they consider America to be a "bad thing" and that those who support it to be terrorists or worse.

It's not like the Left didn't lend full-throated support to Chinese slave-monger Nike when their house servant Kaepernick claimed the Betsy Ross flag was RAAACISSSS. These people are ignorant, vile, and despicable enough to continue endorsing the "1619 Project" despite apolitical historical debunking as nothing but a tissue of racist lies.

They want Americans dead or enslaved, and they're quite smug about their superiority in doing so.

They want Americans dead or enslaved, and they're quite smug about their superiority in doing so.

We want it all to burn.
2150.jpg
Time to start over fresh.

No doubt. The way they openly endorse hatred, racism and violence is disgusting, made worse by the fact that they don't even recognize what they're doing. I just saw that there's an article in a medical journal about "Whiteness is a condition one first acquires and then one has — a malignant, parasitic-like condition to which 'white' people have a particular susceptibility" "Parasitic whiteness renders its hosts' appetites voracious, insatiable, and perverse".

That should be immediately recognizable as hate, but for the woke it isn't. But a little word transposition would send them into a frothy mouthed tirade.

"Parasitic blackness renders its hosts' appetites voracious, insatiable, and perverse"
"Parasitic jewishness renders its hosts' appetites voracious, insatiable, and perverse"
"Parasitic latinoness renders its hosts' appetites voracious, insatiable, and perverse"
"Parasitic muslumness renders its hosts' appetites voracious, insatiable, and perverse"

Unfortunately this will just continue until people speak up an make them stop judging other's as identity groups. 😔

No doubt. The way they openly endorse hatred, racism and violence is disgusting, made worse by the fact that they don't even recognize what they're doing. I just saw that there's an article in a medical journal about "Whiteness is a condition one first acquires and then one has — a malignant, parasitic-like condition to which 'white' people have a particular susceptibility" "Parasitic whiteness renders its hosts' appetites voracious, insatiable, and perverse".

That should be immediately recognizable as hate, but for the woke it isn't. But a little word transposition would send them into a frothy mouthed tirade.

"Parasitic blackness renders its hosts' appetites voracious, insatiable, and perverse"
"Parasitic jewishness renders its hosts' appetites voracious, insatiable, and perverse"
"Parasitic latinoness renders its hosts' appetites voracious, insatiable, and perverse"
"Parasitic muslumness renders its hosts' appetites voracious, insatiable, and perverse"

Unfortunately this will just continue until people speak up an make them stop judging other's as identity groups. 😔
"Freedom of speech doesn't exist for Muslim women in Congress. The benefit of the doubt doesn't exist for Muslim women in Congress. House Democratic leadership should be ashamed of its relentless, exclusive tone policing of Congresswomen of color." - Rep. Tlaib, responding to Speaker Palsied's statement:

1623370202352.png
To be honest, I don't know why the Proggies aren't having the late night shows make jokes about preferring their J00z extra crispy. They're literally that vile.

But hey! How about the latest Snorter Biden coverage that none of our "friends" on the Proggy side will never even see much less admit is anything but Russian disinformation?

Please stop lying. It was an opinion column by a single person, and was immediately met with unanimous criticism. You're being deliberately dishonest in attempting to cast it as a widespread position, which is complete bullshit and only damages your credibility.

To be honest, I don't know why the Proggies aren't having the late night shows make jokes about preferring their J00z extra crispy. They're literally that vile.
I think the more establishment dems are still afraid that actually crossing that particular line of specifically attacking jews in that manner will shatter the rather flimsy facade that somehow still fools their useful idiot followers. I wouldn't be surprised if they do cross it sooner rather than later though. They're already close enough to it that a little toenail growth is all it would take to put them over.

Please stop lying. It was an opinion column by a single person, and was immediately met with unanimous criticism. You're being deliberately dishonest in attempting to cast it as a widespread position, which is complete bullshit and only damages your credibility.
Ask yourself how that "opinion column" even made it into a peer reviewed journal in the first place.

Not that peer reviewed scientific journals are particularly great bastions of credibility. Just make up some nonsensical woke garbage message, run it through a jargon generator a few dozen times, send it in and bingo, you're a published scientist.

Regarding these... erm amazing statements by jmervyn and Glurin, I think one of the two just writes it to trigger others while the other actually believes it. Who is who, I think? I won't tell.

I think we need to get to a new page so we can leave this potitical bs behind us.

Ask yourself how that "opinion column" even made it into a peer reviewed journal in the first place.

Not that peer reviewed scientific journals are particularly great bastions of credibility. Just make up some nonsensical woke garbage message, run it through a jargon generator a few dozen times, send it in and bingo, you're a published scientist.
So you answered the question. Almost every scientific journal is "for profit". To be published in them, you just have to submit a CC number with your paper.

Regarding these... erm amazing statements by jmervyn and Glurin, I think one of the two just writes it to trigger others while the other actually believes it. Who is who, I think? I won't tell.
Merv is batshit crazy. He is the true believer. The other one is low IQ and just regurgitates far right news articles without much thought for their content.

Reactions: Noodle
Oh, kind of like pretending that one stupid woman illustrating your views with a bad-taste reference about the NSDAP marking people with yellow stars is representative of conservatives...

Meanwhile, I'm sure you'd think there's nothing at all wrong with marking the unvaccinated with permanent markers. Perhaps tattoos would be more effective, yes?

I think we need to get to a new page so we can leave this potitical bs behind us.
In all honesty, I hadn't planned on this turning political, but with Progressive theology, EVERYTHING is political as per Mussolini's definition.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High