2021 Spring RFL Sign Up and Running Thread: Round 3 (Areas)

Got some unexpected time so I'll finish my first set way before the deadline. I'm having a good time in the CS (basically a second home to Hammerdins) so I'll shoot for at least a partial 2nd set in there as well. If all goes well I might even get enough to ping 98, which would be great.

Finished my first set in the CS with Bliz Sorc, going for a second set with AS Java. Hopefully I can finish that and get another 20 hours of data. Unfortunately, the MF Run Counter isn't capable of differentiating ghost types, so this set of data will be based on drops.

Complaints Department
PO Box 666
Pandemonium Fortress
Hell

To Whom it May Concern:

I have now been seeking the advertised great Rune Wealth for over thirteen hours in the Chaos Sanctuary, at great personal risk to myself. And even greater risk to my Mercenary Mizan I may add. Your representative Tyrael asks me to do his dirty work, slaying the demons and undead time and time again in some Demonic sort of Groundhog Day, yet still profits from the many deaths of my companion. Not very angelic in my opinion.

I would therefore like to formally complain that the advertised riches are not as expected and request that you better compensate me for my time in the remaining seven hours of the contract.

Yours Sincerely

Smith
Level 96 Hammerdin.

About eleven hours spent, some in pits but most in AS. I think I will be able to put in the remaining hours before the deadline.

An AS vampire dropped another unique shako today, so - yay!

Finished my set, with my untwinked 99er Druid 10M XP shy of 96.6, having started at not-quite 96.05. So he got a little more than half the level over the set, which isn't great but not as bad as I had thought it might be in the Pit. I will start but not finish a second set, hoping to get 10 hours and past 96.75. Not a full compliment of qualifiers, but he also had two Puls from the level 2 chest.

And the non-qualifier drops continued:
Pit (Stormspire).jpg
Pit (Legend Spike).jpg
And I was trolled mightily, with 6, count 'em 6, IK armors. I didn't bother with screen shots for the first, which fell during the first 10 hours, or second that fell right at the start of hour 11. Then four over the last five hours prompted pics just to not lose count :rolleyes: With > 370 MF, it's not too surprising, but I would hoped at least one would have been golden for another shot at finishing the grail. Oh well, maybe over the last stretch!

Good luck to everyone finishing up your set!!

Hey @PhineasB, does runes from chests not count? I think they do, so you might wanna scrub that part l.

Edit: I just realized the rules say drops only, and that you are also the host of the tournament. :p Nevermind this sleep-deprived semi-lurker. o_O

Reactions: Luhkoh and Babyhell
Finally this bad boy dropped:

Arcanna's Sign
Amulet
Required Level: 15
Fingerprint: 0xa967755a
Item Level: 82
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+15 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 20%
Set(2 items): 50% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Set(3 items): Fire Resist +20%

Only a couple of Cow Kings items to finish all set items.

11 ½ hours in, hoping to reach the full 20 hours in the coming weekend.

Sent in my results. I'm still running my second set but it's been quite pathetic qualifier-wise (and I'll likely only complete a half set or so) so it's a safe bet my first set will be the winner.

Good luck on the final push everyone! Find those rocks!

GGOOGOGOGOGOGOOGOGOGOGOGO

Sometimes when I play at night I can't help it. :ROFLMAO:
The worst part is when it's happening during a fight where the screams of the character after death wake me up.
This. But mine's the opposite; when I just wake up, trying to get some runs in before starting the day. These character deaths always happen when it's around 80+% of the XP bar.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High