[1.09 HC FAM + P] Vex FT (ISO stuff I can use in 1.09)

Fugu

Dec 28, 2004
Diablo 2 Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thread title provides most of the information, but some more detail is warranted.

I found a vex in 1.09 hell cows (I have a screenshot if requested). I understand that this has some uses, like for making beta CTA. I'm probably not going to put in the work to use it myself, so despite my reluctance overall to trade in SP I'd like something to come of it. I'm aware that this is a bit of a long shot, but I might as well try!

As the title indicates, I'm looking mostly for things a nova/FO sorc could use in 1.09. The ideal trade for me would be a 1.07 valor, as I have admittedly zero interest in playing 1.07 myself but I am very interested in having a gargantuan life total. I would probably also accept a +2 sorc .09 valor (even though they're rarer and worse) but I imagine the former is considerably more common than the latter.

Other 1.07-specific finds are also appealing to me (although admittedly less so than valor). Beyond that, what I really need are skiller gcs. I have basically every non-elite unique at this point, although I am missing both tal's ammy and the armor. I have inexplicably not found a shako, so that's also something I would accept (1.07 or otherwise).

Thanks for reading!

Obviously not worth a Vex, but if you're looking for a Stone of Jordan to use in 1.09, I just gambled a spare one in 1.05 that I'd be happy to move forward. I'm looking for basic MF Sorceress gear (Skullder's, Lidless, Occy, etc.), and any number of Small Charms of Good Luck. On the off chance that you have Stormshield, that's the main prize I'm trying to get out of Meph, although it might be a lot to ask.

Dunno the build you're going for, but Meph coughed up a Wizardspike (1.09, alas), so if you need one I'd be happy to send it over.

Obviously not worth a Vex, but if you're looking for a Stone of Jordan to use in 1.09, I just gambled a spare one in 1.05 that I'd be happy to move forward. I'm looking for basic MF Sorceress gear (Skullder's, Lidless, Occy, etc.), and any number of Small Charms of Good Luck. On the off chance that you have Stormshield, that's the main prize I'm trying to get out of Meph, although it might be a lot to ask.

Dunno the build you're going for, but Meph coughed up a Wizardspike (1.09, alas), so if you need one I'd be happy to send it over.
I could go for a soj. I have like... several full sets of sorc gear (inc. skullder's, lidless and occy) but I need basically all of the smfcs I have.

No SS, though. Honestly not sure how I've gone so long without it.

Reporting a successful trade:

1 Stone of Jordan for Skullder's, Lidless, Occy, and 2x Burning Grand Charms

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High