A Breath of Fresh Air ... A New Item Find Thread

Woah! I know she is generous but you must be efficient to get quite a few runs done in the hour. GG on the Zod, I still have never seen anything higher than Ber drop in game.

Also just remember both Terror Zones and doing Andy are optional .. if you are disgusted you don't have to. Or if you are enjoying getting closer to the end thats another thing

I think another hour of TZ Andy is coming up for me this afternoon. Here’s hoping for more goodies.
Yeah, from 18:00 to 18:59 my time (GMT+1) she goes again. Moo moo farm now, going to go looking for some hooves.

EDIT: I didn't catch the post on the next page....
Woah! I know she is generous but you must be efficient to get quite a few runs done in the hour. GG on the Zod, I still have never seen anything higher than Ber drop in game.

Also just remember both Terror Zones and doing Andy are optional .. if you are disgusted you don't have to. Or if you are enjoying getting closer to the end thats another thing
I get around 100 to 120 p3 runs in an hour. It takes 13 teleports to get there. Could roll a better map, but I also have around 16-17 teleports to meph on the same char, which combined with decent map for Duriel makes it worth it in my world, since gear is pretty optimized. Almost 600mf with comfortable damage and no skillers equipped.

I don't mind finding good stuff at all, at least there is always something good now. I would do tens of hours of runs in LoD, finding nothing that interested me. I'm probably just set in my ways, but someting in between should be possible. Like maybe one TC87 set/unique per hour instead of 5-6 of them? I don't know.

Also, once I finish the grail, that is when all hell breaks loose, and I free myself of any and all shackles. Time begins to warp, and suddenly a one-way portal from the past opens, spilling forth untold riches, countless SoJs and mythical items from what must be over 30.000 hours played in previous patches. Rings which fill your entire mana pool when wiping out a group of foes. Charms with gut wrenching physical damage. Super-ethereal items with sickening max damage or impermeable base defense. CtAs with impossible staffmods and supercharged stats. And from the Jurassic period, normal uniques with no level requirement for boosting in classic, boots with strength and double FHR, amulets which defy all sense, and goldfind far surpassing known sorcery.

It will be a terrible and glorious sight to behold. So I sayeth.

Last edited:
I get around 100 to 120 p3 runs in an hour. It takes 13 teleports to get there. Could roll a better map, but I also have around 16-17 teleports to meph on the same char, which combined with decent map for Duriel makes it worth it in my world, since gear is pretty optimized. Almost 600mf with comfortable damage and no skillers equipped.
That’s a nice brisk pace factoring in load times and teleporting. I think I could get in that same ballpark if I really focus, but I usually slow down throughout the hour. I take too long examining drops before starting the next run. At least I have a fantastic map, so that helps. Load times are a killer though.

If you're teleporting anyway, turn off vsync and set frames to max/unlimited. That should cut down on those load times.

In other news, this hour of andy TZ, I got my wish. A couple interesting base items, but nothing really special. High amount of rings/amulets, which were sparse last hour, and left me with a Mara 23% and otherwise junk. Decent Tomb Reaver, but sadly, not ethereal. Only TC87 recorded was IK armor, which was promptly left on the ground after the embarassing haul pic.

Reactions: little birdy
I would consider running running NM LK for these charms. It seems the affix level for the best +damage prefix for Grand Charms is 52, the alvl of NM LK.
wow thanks so much for your advice! I might give that a shot. I'm wondering though, there's so many other tasty affixes on 1.07 charms, like the 6 all resist or 12 single resist affixes, are those available at that ilvl? Is there somewhere I can check affixes in 1.07 and their levels?

In other news, this hour of andy TZ, I got my wish. A couple interesting base items, but nothing really special. High amount of rings/amulets, which were sparse last hour, and left me with a Mara 23% and otherwise junk. Decent Tomb Reaver, but sadly, not ethereal. Only TC87 recorded was IK armor, which was promptly left on the ground after the embarassing haul pic.
I scored two TC87 items this afternoon from Terrorized Andy--in back to back runs too! BK Sacred Charge and then BK Tribal Guardian. Add them to list of items I want to make a good build for...

The other notable item from today was a Telling of Beads amulet. It was the last non-Cow King set item left for me to find. I don't play Cows much, but there is a part of me that wants to start doing it until I find the Cow King's Hide and Hooves... Then I will have truly found all the set items.

Do it when terrorized, that way you have way, way better chance of good runeword bases, possibly even runes. Also, there's the exp, but exp is so easily earned these days that it is hardly a selling point.

wow thanks so much for your advice! I might give that a shot. I'm wondering though, there's so many other tasty affixes on 1.07 charms, like the 6 all resist or 12 single resist affixes, are those available at that ilvl? Is there somewhere I can check affixes in 1.07 and their levels?
Yeah that's a good point, it may not be worth the tradeoff. Plus there are Hell racks to consider. Sorry, I don't have the affix info and I don't know where to find it!

Still doing LK runs with my Nova sorc and just found two nice melee charms within a couple of runs:

SC 3 max/14 ar/14 life

GC 10 max/55 ar/30 life

I still have not figured out, if I would ever play a twinked char or what physical char it would be. But when I do, I will have some nice items to put to use. :D

PS: Just looked at my Go-Mule stashes and my untwinked Amazon even found a 3/20/14. :oops:

Quite rare. I think you can get up to 14 if ilvl is high enough.

Reactions: Irenicus
From Kronos's charm guide a perfect Sharp GC of Maiming would give you 14 to max damage and 76 to AR. I've got one with the quality suffix that is +12 and I've been looking for a better one for a long time!

Loot piñjata strikes again:
Screenshot013.png
Screenshot014.png
Facet was 5/5 lightning die - None of the other items were of particular interest, ecxept the above, which makes me wonder how far away eth grail is...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High