GoMule for D2 Resurrected

Thanks for the heads up @DarkMaster! I thought it was going out tomorrow but I guess that's the ladder start date. As you've both observed, there's no (obvious) major changes to the save file format which is pretty good news. There are changes to some of the properties files, including what looks like a new item property (something about replenishing on hit?). Here's a new release with the property file changes: https://sourceforge.net/projects/go...MuleR4.4.16-BETA_Resurrected_2.6.zip/download

If any of you come across one of these items with the new properties I would love confirmation that it displays properly! Let me know if you run into any problems or weird cases with this new release.

@maxicek if you could send me a copy of a stash (which I'll throwaway after use) with some of these tokens, essences and keys in I can see what I can do. Not playing the game makes it hard for me to generate input data :D

@Arparrabiosa let me know if the new runewords show up in this new release, they should now be correctly folded into the config files. If not, similar to my request to Max if you can send a copy of a stash with one or two of the new runewords in I can work out what's going wrong.

Thanks all!

Thanks for the heads up @DarkMaster! I thought it was going out tomorrow but I guess that's the ladder start date. As you've both observed, there's no (obvious) major changes to the save file format which is pretty good news. There are changes to some of the properties files, including what looks like a new item property (something about replenishing on hit?). Here's a new release with the property file changes: https://sourceforge.net/projects/go...MuleR4.4.16-BETA_Resurrected_2.6.zip/download

If any of you come across one of these items with the new properties I would love confirmation that it displays properly! Let me know if you run into any problems or weird cases with this new release.

@maxicek if you could send me a copy of a stash (which I'll throwaway after use) with some of these tokens, essences and keys in I can see what I can do. Not playing the game makes it hard for me to generate input data :D

@Arparrabiosa let me know if the new runewords show up in this new release, they should now be correctly folded into the config files. If not, similar to my request to Max if you can send a copy of a stash with one or two of the new runewords in I can work out what's going wrong.

Thanks all!
Well, regarding the newly added item properties, the new Runewords come into mind: Metamorphosis and Mosaic.

Could be Mosaic what you found and it will be interesting to see if those two runewords will cause trouble with GoMule. Thank you for still taking care of GoMule! That is really greatly appreciated!

Reactions: BBS_Agonistes
Yup, having Mosaic in your char/stash makes that file show as disconnected. My assassin wouldn't load, so I went back in game, moved the claws to the shared stash, went back into GoMule and the character loaded while the shared stash wouldn't.

@silospen Thank you for updating GoMule. I do not know what amount of work is involved but I suppose it ain’t trivial and doing all that for a game which you no longer play for this community is marvelous. I know that many in the SPF would no longer find the game as attractive w/o GoMule, I would certainly stop playing. Cheers 🥂

I sent a stash with essences but I only have 2x Keys of Hate.
Can anyone else help by sending Silos a keyset or two? And organ set may be good too if someone has one.

Thanks for the update my man. :D Nobody is complaining about having to swap items, I feel like this is a good thing ha. :D

Reactions: snickersnack
I sent a stash with essences but I only have 2x Keys of Hate.
Can anyone else help by sending Silos a keyset or two? And organ set may be good too if someone has one.
If no one has any unused key sets, I have 2 dkeys, so if anyone else also has some tkeys...

Edit: also, I'm getting an error when I try to load the All stash (this is the new version for 2.6):

Error

null
at gomule.gui.D2ViewStash$D2ItemModel$1.compare(D2ViewStash.java:1245)
at java.util.TimSort.binarySort(Unknown Source)
at java.util.TimSort.sort(Unknown Source)
at java.util.Arrays.sort(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ArrayList.sort(Unknown Source)
at java.util.Collections.sort(Unknown Source)
at gomule.gui.D2ViewStash$D2ItemModel.sort(D2ViewStash.java:1236)
at gomule.gui.D2ViewStash$D2ItemModel.refreshData(D2ViewStash.java:1232)
at gomule.gui.D2ViewStash.itemListChanged(D2ViewStash.java:862)
at gomule.gui.D2ViewStash.connect(D2ViewStash.java:353)
at gomule.gui.D2ViewStash.<init>(D2ViewStash.java:286)
at gomule.gui.D2FileManager.openStash(D2FileManager.java:1525)
at gomule.gui.D2ViewProject$CharTreeNode.view(D2ViewProject.java:397)
at gomule.gui.D2ViewProject$3.mouseReleased(D2ViewProject.java:126)
at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

I can't tell which stash is causing the problem. Every individual stash and character seems to load fine.

Last edited:
New Bulwark runeword shows no name or null in GoMule, and makes Flavie Report fail. I could send the stash to @silospen but I don't know how.

Question for anyone: When I upgrade GoMule, can I just copy the entire Projects directory to the new version?

I have always done it manually in the past as often I have to make new stashes, change paths etc.

Reactions: J-Dog
Oh damn...

I had mine on a combined charms/jewels/runes stash, holding Cham, Jah, Sur, two Vex and a dozen Ist runes, but after having moved the sunder charms in a separate stash, the other stash is OK. Phew!

Perhaps that's just an issue with the new GoMule or with Bulwark togther with sunder charms. I'm still using GoMule for 2.5. In general, it might be best not to use GoMule for sunder charms and new runewords for now, but to keep them on a mule.

Reactions: snickersnack
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High