Tournament: Set/Unique Worshippers 2017

You intend to stream the whole gameplay??? That sounds awesome! Where do I find your stream? BTW, Is there a good free software for recording one's gameplay? While I don't intend to stream, recording and uploading might be something different :)

@drmalawi Doesn't start for a few hours mate. There was an accidental 21 second stream whilst I was testing (figuring out what not to do), but I deleted it obviously.

@Grisu It will be via YouTube (My Channel). I will post before streaming, and some streams will be planned in advance, but all of the streams will be archived anyway :)

You intend to stream the whole gameplay??? That sounds awesome! Where do I find your stream? BTW, Is there a good free software for recording one's gameplay? While I don't intend to stream, recording and uploading might be something different :)
OBS is a good.

Well, I've recently come back for another stint of Diablo 2. Among the first things I did was firing up my Frost Zealot from the last S/U Worshipper tournament. Unfortunately, shaking off my rustiness by playing a hardcore character turned out to be a bad idea as I didn't manage to take Rakanishu seriously and thus died from about half HP - not exactly sure how, I think it had to do with him being fire enchanted and possibly some other carver hitting me at the same time he died, combined with my fingers being too slow to reach my full rejuvs in time.

I'm probably going to do something unwise and start up a Martyr Paladin for this challenge. On the one hand, I'm way too careless to actually be likely to win with a suicidal character like a Sacrifice-based Pala. On the other hand, I doubt I'll have the dedication to actually carry the character all the way to Hell Baal even if I don't die (combined with the other characters I might play), so it's not such a big deal if I die in early Nightmare again.

Well, I've recently come back for another stint of Diablo 2. Among the first things I did was firing up my Frost Zealot from the last S/U Worshipper tournament. Unfortunately, shaking off my rustiness by playing a hardcore character turned out to be a bad idea as I didn't manage to take Rakanishu seriously and thus died from about half HP - not exactly sure how, I think it had to do with him being fire enchanted and possibly some other carver hitting me at the same time he died, combined with my fingers being too slow to reach my full rejuvs in time.

I'm probably going to do something unwise and start up a Martyr Paladin for this challenge. On the one hand, I'm way too careless to actually be likely to win with a suicidal character like a Sacrifice-based Pala. On the other hand, I doubt I'll have the dedication to actually carry the character all the way to Hell Baal even if I don't die (combined with the other characters I might play), so it's not such a big deal if I die in early Nightmare again.
Happen to me too, was going to try a Bowazon but ended up dead in early Act 2! :D

Going to try Necro or Druid next, little less risky.

Sorry! BST :D

Episode 1 is finished! There is a minute or so delay at the beginning, but I've time stamped the start. We had fun, although we only got a single chipped topaz, which got upgraded. No luck gambling Gull :(

[youtube]Z-5My4_1Haw[/youtube]

That was awesome, looking forward to many future installments. :)

Just to be clear, that wasn't me. :p I did however watch the video, as others should. Come for the gameplay and random SPF history trivia, stay for the silly British pronunciations. ;)

Don't deeds this one, k?

Come for the gameplay and random SPF history trivia, stay for the silly British pronunciations. ;)

Wait until you spend every Monday evening in a group game with that British pronunciations and Kitteh style humor :p.

The biggest joke is that you are keeping all your characters alive, while I have already deeded one or two army characters ;).

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High