A ROSE by any other name - Item Find Thread April 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shuffleblast awesome dude. Just keep going. You never know what's gonna drop. Actually the same run as my Ber rune dropped, I was thinking, quite annoyed actually, that I never found Ber rune and I'm probably not gonna find it. SAME RUN!
I was getting mildly upset by the time ohm dropped, but alas, I finally found my 2nd sur. Done gg! :)

That nice @Jocular coronet made me think (yeah I know!). Has anyone ever tried hunting the prime evils with equipment of only prime numbers [discounting level req and durability probably]? A search revealed nothing much. Seems doable but difficult; thinking untwinked here.

Found this while sorting through my stashes:
Code:
Artisan's Tiara of Speed
Defense: 46
Durability: 21 of 25
Required Level: 52
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 80
Fingerprint: 0x9a33950b
30% Faster Run/Walk
Socketed (3: 0 used)

Wondering, why are they so valuable? o_O Never seen anybody using them..

I know I need to be working on leveling my other Sorc or Barb for round 2 of RFL, but CS was calling me last night. I was just about to go to bed, and should have already been in bed, and decided to do one more. This time it paid off. My first one ever to drop. Talk about waking me up a little!!!

View attachment 9113

I dont even care that its not Trav. It was so exciting to find this finally. When I got home from work I checked my screenshots to make sure I wasnt dreaming. Courtesy of one of DeSeis's minions I believe. It definitely wasnt from him. Since I hate cubing high Runes, an Enigma is definitely going to happen at some point now. This will look good on the mantle.

Found this while sorting through my stashes:
Code:
Artisan's Tiara of Speed
Defense: 46
Durability: 21 of 25
Required Level: 52
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Fingerprint: 0x9a33950b
30% Faster Run/Walk
Socketed (3: 0 used)

Wondering, why are they so valuable? o_O Never seen anybody using them..

It is a PvP item for Bowazon using Faith GMB - Allows you to hit the fastest GA & MS speed with 3x RJoF. A few years back I would have been PMing you with an offer. Definitely hang on to it.

@DiabloTwoinDC that is an extremely valuable circlet, also for PvM. Closest I got is a rare one with +2 Skills/20 FRW/8% LL and 2os. I use it on my Bowie it and it's definitely stylish, but 30 FRW + 3os allows for better setups.. would love to have one!

I was getting mildly upset by the time ohm dropped, but alas, I finally found my 2nd sur. Done gg! :)

how many hours did you put in cause im at a lot and only have found 1 sur 2 ohm so far (which is ofcourse a great haul) but im talking months of running.

Edit: found this in my LK runs... one cannot complain i guess:

View attachment 9115

Last edited:
how many hours did you put in cause im at a lot and only have found 1 sur 2 ohm so far (which is ofcourse a great haul) but im talking months of running.
I can only guesstimate, since I rarely count hours or runs... maybe about 10-15 hours of running time? In that time on /p7 I've found 2x sur, ohm, vex, 2x gul, 2x mal and pul. But sur + vex dropped in the first 100 runs, which is why I've sticked with it. At some point I also randomly stumbled upon one of these sick maps.

View attachment 9116

Once the 1st sur rune dropped, I only needed either a lo, sur or ber to get my enigma and there are about 20 recipies for these 3 runes combined, so 65k possible drops / 20 recipies / 6 chests = 1/500 chance to find one of those hrs per run. (napkin math)

A couple neat things:

Code:
Serpent's Grand Charm of Inertia
Grand Charm
Required Level: 35
Fingerprint: 0x865ab2fa
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+7% Faster Run/Walk
+49 to Mana

Graverobber's Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Required Level: 42
Fingerprint: 0x7e00a88b
+1 to Summoning Skills (Necromancer Only)

And a couple neater things:

Code:
Ruby Jewel of Carnage
Jewel
Required Level: 58
Fingerprint: 0x838dada6
34% Enhanced Damage
+15 to Maximum Damage

Natural Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x2a3791fa
+1 to Elemental Skills (Druid Only)

Bringing the untwinked windy to two ele gcs. I know the jewel is bugged when socketed in certain things, but I can't remember the restrictions on its use to maximize its effects

A couple neat things:

Code:
Serpent's Grand Charm of Inertia
Grand Charm
Required Level: 35
Fingerprint: 0x865ab2fa
+7% Faster Run/Walk
+49 to Mana

Graverobber's Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x7e00a88b
+1 to Summoning Skills (Necromancer Only)

And a couple neater things:

Code:
Ruby Jewel of Carnage
Jewel
Required Level: 58
Fingerprint: 0x838dada6
34% Enhanced Damage
+15 to Maximum Damage

Natural Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x2a3791fa
+1 to Elemental Skills (Druid Only)

Bringing the untwinked windy to two ele gcs. I know the jewel is bugged when socketed in certain things, but I can't remember the restrictions on its use to maximize its effects

I found some good info about it here https://www.purediablo.com/forums/threads/bug-on-ed-max-dmg-jewel.767322/#post-7549713

So, This doesn't have to do with finding anything particularly good. Fair warning. I just got D2 working again and started playing an untwinked zon as a distraction from my other characters. I decided to try to farm some gear to help me get into hell more smoothly. I've been looking for titans (among other things) and just found my third occy and a homunculus, several of which have dropped with blue ceremonial javs. This game sometimes man... If I find a HOZ before I find titans I'm gonna have kittens!

I've found 2 titans today - 200/8 and 198/9 - and I don't even pick up oculi anymore, but I rarely find arreats/zakarum/homunculus.

D2 rng. ^^

Yup, it's the way of things especially when you play untwinked it seems! I am so tempted to use the eth 198 ed ones I already have in gomule... but I'll be patient. The grind is part of the game after all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High