Fallout 4 Mafia Game Thread

Wanjan I would also vote for, but that could be unfamiliarity. It would mostly be based on the neutrals comment.

I didn't catch the neutral part myselt since I didn't read the whole opening post. That's why I brought up the neutral post to make sure that everyone is aware of it. But I guess you guys are already on top of that. ;)

OK, I'm done. Unvote: zarniwoop
Vote: D2inDC

Sorry, man, that's just annoying.

Yea, I don't really know who I want to vote.. Haven't heard much from @zemaj or @Prestige7 today.

UnVote: Caluin Graye

Vote: Prestige7

Glad you missed me D2...Quite a busy day today. Rest of the week appears to have freed up significantly....maybe I'll finally get a dropped item.

As for your vote...kinda harsh. Seems a bit like deflection. That said, I'm not going to retaliate (yet) until I play catch-up and see what I've missed. I'm not really feeling the Noodle thing....but I don't know his tendencies as much as others.

Noammr you are coasting.

Any thoughts so far?

(I know you're probably busy)

Correct on all accounts. Wish I could be more present. For now, this is me making an effort to keep up.

Gut feeling:

Getting an off vibe off CG.
Franklin always reads like scum to me but his reads are solid atm.

Don't think D2DC is scum, less certain about wanjai.

No solid reads on the rest but I need a proper reread for this to be anything but intuitive.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High