A ROSE by any other name - Item Find Thread April 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the most amazing runeword ever, but I've been hunting for the proper socketables on both my Barb and Sorc I've been playing for ages now, with no success. So finally stumbling across the base for this is pretty sweet, especially with the MFO in a few days:

Code:
Oath
Small Crescent
ShaelPulMalLum
One Hand Damage: 249 - 394
Durability: 13 of 13
Required Level: 49
Required Strength: 105
Required Dexterity: 73
Fingerprint: 0x165e9e92
Item Level: 84
Version: Expansion 1.10+
30% Chance to cast level 20 Bone Spirit on striking
Indestructible
+50% Increased Attack Speed
338% Enhanced Damage
+75% Damage to Demons
+100 to Attack Rating against Demons
Prevent Monster Heal
+10 to Energy
+15 Magic Absorb
Level 16 Heart of Wolverine (20/20 Charges)
Level 17 Iron Golem (14/14 Charges)
Ethereal
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Shael Rune
Socketed: Pul Rune
Socketed: Mal Rune
Socketed: Lum Rune

Definitely the best roll I've ever gotten on an Oath. Now to see if I can use it to more efficiently farm more gear before MFO starts. :cool:

Not the most amazing runeword ever, but I've been hunting for the proper socketables on both my Barb and Sorc I've been playing for ages now, with no success. So finally stumbling across the base for this is pretty sweet, especially with the MFO in a few days:

Code:
Oath
Small Crescent
ShaelPulMalLum
One Hand Damage: 249 - 394
Durability: 13 of 13
Required Level: 49
Required Strength: 105
Required Dexterity: 73
Fingerprint: 0x165e9e92
Item Level: 84
Version: Expansion 1.10+
30% Chance to cast level 20 Bone Spirit on striking
Indestructible
+50% Increased Attack Speed
338% Enhanced Damage
+75% Damage to Demons
+100 to Attack Rating against Demons
Prevent Monster Heal
+10 to Energy
+15 Magic Absorb
Level 16 Heart of Wolverine (20/20 Charges)
Level 17 Iron Golem (14/14 Charges)
Ethereal
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Shael Rune
Socketed: Pul Rune
Socketed: Mal Rune
Socketed: Lum Rune

Definitely the best roll I've ever gotten on an Oath. Now to see if I can use it to more efficiently farm more gear before MFO starts. :cool:

Better than mine!

Should I take the chance and roll another Grief Zweih., Rockatansky thinks. Yes, I'll go for it! It is just gonna pWn! so much in the CS, totally ridiculous. And It simply couldn't be worse than my +354....but It was...

View attachment 6679

This char is just extremely lucky with runes, but when he rolls stuff, It all balances out. Luckily I am only missing an Ohm for two more Grief rolls. In PB's this time, I swear it! Rockatansky tried to flatter Charsi by selling it for a mere 35.000 - let's see how that works out.

Almost forgot this one from a month or two ago. 1:988731.
This HC sorc died at Hell AT, unfortunately..

IT61IvF.jpg

While farming runes for my self-found level 99 untwinked project (Thread) I found this:

Dwarf Star
Ring
Required Level: 45
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 78
Fingerprint: 0xfbb3bac2
+40 to Life
+40 to Maximum Stamina
Heal Stamina Plus 15%
Magic Damage Reduced by 15
100% Extra Gold from Monsters
15% Fire Absorb

Yep, perfect Dwarf Star. First time I think I've ever seen one.

Nothing too fancy from my side an ohm from LK chest and 2x green cryptic swords from pindle.

No screenshots though i cannot get Glidewrapper + screenshotting working for some reason

I had two PB's taking way too much of my inventory space, so I decided to go on a hell bent mission to find two Amn's and two Ral's. I had 10 mins to spare, so I decided to do something useful with my life and hit Travincal. First run, first rune of the day - Jah! This is my fourth Jah overall, which I find very strange, given it's rarity. Only had use for the first one, though, so this one is just for kicks and giggles.

Not much later, a life Lion skiller joined me in forces, and a few runs after that, a Drooid life Summon skiller, and finaly that Ral i've been so desperately looking for. First PB turned out 1 os.

However the council members were generous with good drops, they were very stingy with my needed cube runes, so I decided to hit the Countess, which I never do, since I find it utterly useless. Well, not today. After only a few runs, she drops an Ohm, so now I'm only 5os away from my second Grief PB. And after I don't know how many runs, she finally drops that Ral! TP frantically to town and cube things together. Boom! 5 sockets! The hunt for the third Ral had barely begun, before it was over. EthTirLoMalRal and I was the owner of a +376 Grief PB, exactly the same +damage as the one it replaced :p What are the odds...

And I just had to try out my new toy in Travincal, just to see how it feels, and BAM! a Gul drops :D So, not a bad day at all. Weekends are always the best days for drops, it seems. Or is it just that I play an unhealthy amount during the weekends.

View attachment 6707

I had two PB's taking way too much of my inventory space, so I decided to go on a hell bent mission to find two Amn's and two Ral's. I had 10 mins to spare, so I decided to do something useful with my life and hit Travincal. First run, first rune of the day - Jah! This is my fourth Jah overall, which I find very strange, given it's rarity. Only had use for the first one, though, so this one is just for kicks and giggles.

Not much later, a life Lion skiller joined me in forces, and a few runs after that, a Drooid life Summon skiller, and finaly that Ral i've been so desperately looking for. First PB turned out 1 os.

However the council members were generous with good drops, they were very stingy with my needed cube runes, so I decided to hit the Countess, which I never do, since I find it utterly useless. Well, not today. After only a few runs, she drops an Ohm, so now I'm only 5os away from my second Grief PB. And after I don't know how many runs, she finally drops that Ral! TP frantically to town and cube things together. Boom! 5 sockets! The hunt for the third Ral had barely begun, before it was over. EthTirLoMalRal and I was the owner of a +376 Grief PB, exactly the same +damage as the one it replaced :p What are the odds...

And I just had to try out my new toy in Travincal, just to see how it feels, and BAM! a Gul drops :D So, not a bad day at all. Weekends are always the best days for drops, it seems. Or is it just that I play an unhealthy amount during the weekends.

View attachment 6707

Why can't my traviruns be like these? :p

Yesterday was an exception, a lovely one :D Most of the days, It's just some cold ca$h and love potions. That being said, Travincal has provided much more rune "wealth" than LK, even though I did tons of LK runs, and not that many Traviruns. Leveled from 90 to 92, then a combination of Travi + Pits for 93, and 50/50 Pits Travi for 94. That's pretty much it.

If I break down the runes to Surs (which is the standard currency), Travincal provided 12 (Cham and Jah) Surs, and LK (Ber, 4xSur, Lo, Lo, Ohm, Ohm) 7,5. Also chump change in both areas, of course :)

EDIT: Oh...forgot the most important ingredient: Run for Ral's :D

Last edited:
Wow I've never seen one of those before. Luck can't spawn on rings, only amulets. Max is 50% MF for amulets and 40% for rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High