A ROSE by any other name - Item Find Thread April 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Albatross Sorry man, but I'm back in the useless jackpot club.
@Grape Yeah, it's only getting better!

I suppose Diablo is rewarding me for finally playing legit, instead of raging and cheating as I did in the past. Still shaking with excitement!
1.13 -> Zod 1 : 5,170
1.08 -> Sur 1 : 15,360 (3x rarity lol gotta miss it)
sur08.jpg

Last edited:
Ok are you sure your 1.08 rune drops are set to 1.08 settings? lol

Also, are HRs more common? I thought they were more rare or something in 1.08

Yeah man 100% sure. Not using anything except RRM/RWM I swear by it. It was just insane luck, although still doesn't compare to @Yann's Cham. But I was stoked, one second I killed some demon sprites. The next I see the word Sur and I'm thinking holy sh!t did that really just drop? As @Thyiad once said, the rarest item is the one your looking for. When you care less about high runes, they actually drop!

Runes are more rare in 1.08 than any other patch, you can view the rarity table in the 1.08 thread.

What's going on?!

@GalaXyHaXz you basically found the beta Bramble runes within couple of days.

Just move them on and make it. D2 is basically forcing you to roll one now!

Not with runes, but definitely with a Tyrael's or Fathom! Still haven't ever found those, only seen them duped on bnet.

@Grape Somewhere in Sanctuary Diablo is calling. He wants to see that godly Bramble! I might go back and rack a 15/15 AP now...

Congrats Galaxy and Albatross. ZOD is the one rune I have yet to find myself, altho I was able to cube one at last years RFO. Anyways a funny thing happened in the ATs last nite. Ive done literally thousands of runs there over my D2 career and have never seen this. I did a full clear and popped the sparkly chest at the end. I got 2 green gloves (IK and Sanders) with nothing else. Nothing special I know but as I went to retrieve the gloves, 2 skeletons rose from the ground, as if they had been raised by a Necro! I freaked. Any ideas anyone?

Hm. I don't think I've seen skellies spawn from that chest, either. They definitely can in some areas, though...

I've seen them spawn from the urns in AT quite a bit, are you sure you didn't hit one?

I'm pretty sure it was the sparkly chest and not an urn. I quickly killed them and didn't check to see what kind of skellies they were. (Lightning mages or something else.)

Well the chest thing isn't hard to explain. I remember reading a guide by Jarulf way back about sparkly chests. Apparently there's a % chance that all items will be the same quality (unique, rare, etc.).

The skeleton dilema... hmm... Objects are broken down into groups, and each group is assigned a different list of possible traps. I'm assuming that all of these in act II list skeletons as one, though I've never seen anything except elemental traps from gold chests.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High