--------------------
Available for teams
--------------------
Grape
T72on1
NanoMist
ffs
EatSleepDiablov2

Note: your category isn't final until signups close and the MFO starts.

PS: Do we have to provide a trade profile if we dont trade anymore? I haven't traded for years tho I have donated stuff to other members. And I won't be claiming prizes from anyone if I do place in the tournament.

Yes, trade profile would still be needed in case someone claimed a prize from you. I believe there's many of us participating who aren't actually trading :) But that profile is really fast and easy to make, so I hope to see you joining!

As someone who usually gets bored after 5-6 runs ... I'm thinking of entering, just for something completely different.

I've just Guardianed a Wind Druid in the 5 Stages of Grief Tourney so could enter it. Being untwinked his gear is lousy for MF or speed runs, and Wind Druid doesn't seem to be an optimal build at the best of times. Still, it is the Druid or nothing and I'm not really worried about being competitive.

Any suggestions on the best category to enter?

I'm thinking that without a decent source of teleport (I only have a staff of teleport at the moment) that Pindle+ requires the least amount of running. However some of the Lvl 85 Areas have waygates to them (WSK) or can get them nearby .... suggestions?

Windy does well in the Ancient Tunnels. I guess Pindle could work too. It is going to be more tricky without Teleport though.

Do you not have a Blizz Sorc?

Dilemma solved. I just deeded the Windy while testing gear set-ups and run times in different areas. No MFO for me unless I guardian something else in the next few days.

Dilemma solved. I just deeded the Windy

Should have stopped there. :)

Seriously though as always sorry to hear that. That's why I don't play HC, I'm not always paying full attention and stuff like that is just too painful. :/

Dilemma solved. I just deeded the Windy while testing gear set-ups and run times in different areas. No MFO for me unless I guardian something else in the next few days.

Ouch, rip.

Not worst idea to build one SC char dedicated just for these MFOs/RFOs and such, to play it between all the tourney etc. HC ones.

I have never participated in a MFO, but it looks like a great tournament.
Was kind of dreading having to calculate my score, but the excel makes that really easy.
It's motivating me to return to my untwinked javazon and play time might be seriously limited so my goal is only to get 5 qualifiers, honestly.

Best of luck to everyone

Please note your version/mod status.

-------------------
Baal
-------------------
zemaj [1.13d SC FAM]
darkstarhub [1.14d SC FAM]
grim [1.14d SC FAM]

-------------------
Level 85 Areas
-------------------
Grape [1.13d SC FAM]
Noodle [1.13d SC FAM]
DiabloTwoinDC [1.13 SC FAM]
T72on1 [1.13d SC FAM]
NanoMist [1.14d SC FAM]
ffs [1.14b SC FAM]
Arranj [1.14d HC FAM]
Albatross [1.14d SC FAM]
Yng [1.14d SC FAM]
Pb_pal [1.13d SC FAM]
Shask [1.14d SC FAM]
maxicek [1.13d SC FAM FTS]

-------------------
Pindle+
-------------------
Agguh [1.14d HC]
EatSleepDiablov2 [1.14d SC FAM]

-------------------
Teams
-------------------
Bottom Tier - zemaj(Baal)/Grape(alvl85)

--------------------
Available for teams
--------------------
Grape
T72on1
NanoMist
ffs
EatSleepDiablov2

Updated to include trading profile and switched categories.

Going to be running with my untwinked 99er Lightning Sorc and atm Baal waves seems to be best XP/h...

So yeah, /p8 all the way, a whopping 73 MF... BEWARE!

-------------------
Baal
-------------------
zemaj [1.13d SC FAM]
grim [1.14d SC FAM]
ffs [1.14b SC FAM]

-------------------
Level 85 Areas
-------------------
Grape [1.13d SC FAM]
Noodle [1.13d SC FAM]
T72on1 [1.13d SC FAM]
NanoMist [1.14d SC FAM]
Arranj [1.14d HC FAM]
Albatross [1.14d SC FAM]
Yng [1.14d SC FAM]
Pb_pal [1.13d SC FAM]
Shask [1.14d SC FAM]

-------------------
Pindle+
-------------------
Agguh [1.14d HC]

-------------------
Teams
-------------------

--------------------
Available for teams
--------------------
Grape
T72on1
NanoMist
ffs
EatSleepDiablov2

Does the participating character have to be untwinked? I see a lot of ppl talking about making new chars for this so im wondering if i missed a new character requirement somewhere.

No, you can bring whichever character you like.

The ones bringing untwinked ones are either people who didn't have a good character to enter the tournament with, or people who would like to combine the tournament with gaining xp for their untwinked 99er.

Haven't played D2 except for our (slow paced) group game since a few weeks now, so I plan to do some warming up on Thursday.

And yeah, definitely hype. Of course, I'll be the owner of a Tyrael's, a Death's Web and a Mang Song in less than 2 weeks :).

Haven't had any D2 time myself lately either, beside maybe one hour of 1.07 last Sunday.

Let's see what this weekend brings, hope to put few hours in at least!

Any thoughts on doing away with specific categories (i.e. Lvl 85 areas, pindle+, etc.) and just run the MFO individually? I think the score sheets for the various areas are the same. There might be a disadvantage for those running Pindle+, but how many Tyraels are going to drop? And if it does, that person should win, imo (only item I havent found, grr).

No doubt there are some lurkers out there that may still join, but the Baal/Pindle categories are pretty thin. I personally would have no problem putting up my Pindle+ score to someone running AT.

Edit: I now see that Baal has slightly different scores. I know that SOB drops poorly, but why not simply lump him in with WSK/minions? He could be that sour, bad tasting cherry on top.

Grape, can you please elaborate on the text below? This is something I encountered in the OP before I originally signed up, but my uncertainty about it has only grown.

I'd like to receive updates from:
- The first three days (Friday and weekend) until the end of Monday, November 6th
- The first seven days (until 11:59 PM of Thursday) until the end of Friday, November 10th
- Final score as soon as you can, please just send it when you finish playing for the MFO

I'm unable to parse this, particularly the first two bullets.

• Do you mean to say this is how you'd like the supervisors to receive updates, or do you (Grape) need to receive distinct updates from us all regardless of your own potential role or categorization as a supervisor?

• If you do need to receive these additional non-supervisor updates, do they differ from what the supervisors receive? If so, what do we put in these updates?

• I really struggle to understand those first two lines. If I had to guess, I'd say that they're describing periods of time at by the ends of which we need to send an update. But then that means we could just send all our non-final updates 1 second (or whatever other arbitrary short amount of time) past the beginning of 3 Nov., so I'm not sure that makes sense.
Please help.

-------------------
Baal
-------------------
zemaj [1.13d SC FAM]
grim [1.14d SC FAM]
ffs [1.14b SC FAM]

-------------------
Level 85 Areas
-------------------
Grape [1.13d SC FAM]
Noodle [1.13d SC FAM]
T72on1 [1.13d SC FAM]
NanoMist [1.14d SC FAM]
Arranj [1.14d HC FAM]
Albatross [1.14d SC FAM]
Yng [1.14d SC FAM]
Pb_pal [1.13d SC FAM]
Shask [1.14d SC FAM]
LiquidClear [1.13d SC FAM FTS]

-------------------
Pindle+
-------------------
Agguh [1.14d HC]

-------------------
Teams
-------------------

--------------------
Available for teams
--------------------
Grape
T72on1
NanoMist
ffs
EatSleepDiablov2

Jim the level 88 (Seriously, this is still blocked?) untwinked self-found Frenzy Barbarian will be running the Ancient Tunnels. So far, I have 1 7mfsc and a 21% Gheed's. Hopefully he can gear up as he goes a little bit; if I get the right tools I could end up respeccing for Pit. Unfortunately I'll be out of town for a few days, so what was already likely to be a subpar effort will be even weaker, but I am here. Grail -2

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High