Mafia - Borderlands!

Coju--Don't mean to put you on the spot. If you'd rather not make the deciding call we can figure something else out.

Ok, that's fine. It is a lot of pressure! Lol.

I'll have to do some thinking if my vote is going to count+2.

Scott, Frank, and Noodle are at the top of my list at the moment. I've went back and forth on all of you.

I'm astonished Franklin would claim VT... this late in game, especially after zemajs post about VT's being power roles in amongst themselves. Ewak, on the other hand, I can see why (being new).

Noodle seems to be disswaying us for some reason. At least that's the vibe I get.

I'd like to hear more from noodle as to who to lynch and more from Scott about the bombing yesterday.

I can only claim what I am. This game really rests with Ewak anyways, and while it could probably make it through the night, it is an unnecessary risk.

There are enough posts from the mafia about the connections between the mafia in this thread that it shouldn't be a hard decision. I mean , for Christs sake, Noodle tried to lock Ewak after you outted Shroud.

Exactly. We should put together a special task force to capture the SK before he starts going nuts on us. Ewak, I'm going to put you in charge of that. I would like a report with the top SK suspects with supporting evidence from the thread. Ewak, we are counting on you. We want to get the maniac killer before he gets us.

Look at that vote on SS:

-Scott, Coju, Ewak, and IronArrow were all on the right side of the SS vote.
-SS, and Noodle were on the wrong side of the vote..
-I and Franklin didn't vote.

I don't know what else I was supposed to do? Coju caught SS visiting the dead guy.. Looked pretty guilty to me. But, I have a "not guilty" read on SS. How am I supposed to vote for him? I just decided to stay out of it and see what happened.

I can't exactly come out and say "Wait! I'm a cop, and SS is not guilty". If I came out to try and defend him, and my investigation was wrong, that looks pretty bad. Even worse, after he flips Mafia, I look like a liar. I decided to wait until after he flipped to reveal all my information. Don't know how else I could have managed that situation.

Why wasn't Franklin on the SS vote?

plus...i dont think there really is is a SK...i think the franklin knows this and wanted to get us looking for a target other than them

I agree. I don't think there is SK either. Or, there would have been a lot more bodies by now.

I agree. I don't think there is SK either. Or, there would have been a lot more bodies by now.

Hence the reason I assigned Ewak to look into it. I don't know why someone who is town would bring that up right now. Considering the overwhelming evidence of 0,1,1 night kills and knowing the meaning of the words SERIAL and KILLER...

Post 522 is one hell of a stall.

oh...i just realized i wont have another chance to get on and make my vote.....welll scott...if it is getting down to the last hour and no one has decided.....make your vote w/o him....
shoot: thefranklin

So you agree the game would have been lost if you had been locked. I was around post 360ish and did not lock you. And yet you still vote me?

May God have mercy on our souls. GG.

Look at that vote on SS:

I don't know what else I was supposed to do? Coju caught SS visiting the dead guy.. Looked pretty guilty to me. But, I have a "not guilty" read on SS. How am I supposed to vote for him? I just decided to stay out of it and see what happened.

I can't exactly come out and say "Wait! I'm a cop, and SS is not guilty". If I came out to try and defend him, and my investigation was wrong, that looks pretty bad. Even worse, after he flips Mafia, I look like a liar. I decided to wait until after he flipped to reveal all my information. Don't know how else I could have managed that situation.

Just because Noodle, you (d2dc) and franklin didn't vote doesn't mean that's where the scum are. I know you know that, just pointing it out further I guess and spilling out some thoughts.

Shoot: Noodle

Is the only thing I can come up with right now.

Look at that vote on SS:

Post 360, 376, 383.

I can't instantly trust what someone says. Coju and Ironarrow did save the day.

Noodle has been locked and will be lynched at end of day.

I'll be at a customer site doing a site visit, so the update might not be right at noon.

Please don't use your phone while driving! We like you.

I had to "request desktop site" to get post numbers and page numbers to show up.

Sorry I missed the boat on the vote. For what it's worth, I concur with the decision to lynch Noodle. Nothing specific--just running out of better options in addition to the absence of a defense by him.

Please don't use your phone while driving! We like you.

I had to "request desktop site" to get post numbers and page numbers to show up.

You can do that on your phone? Is that some SPF setting? Would be nice to see post numbers.

I've seen the button a couple of places.

Thought it was at the bottom of the site.

Hope noodle is mafia.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High