Mafia - Borderlands!

Would still like to hear Coju say exactly why he tracked AS and not anybody else.

And Ewak lynch still on?
I received my ability on the 7th, the start of Day 2. I thought it was x-shot, but it is actually permanent.

I tracked SS because he seemed awfully scum-tastic. As I stated before, it was between him and Noammr. Whether or not SS did the killing, I'm not sure. I'm also unsure why Mafia would track someone and kill them at the same time. Maybe SS was recruited and didn't tell his new friends? idk... Just seemed odd. Maybe Noammr was on to something they did not want let out?

I'll wait until I get more thoughts before I say who I tracked. (Not to be dramatic or anything)

Ok. I've been worried about revealing myself since we didn't seem to have the numbers in our favor. But, it is getting down to do or die time..

I'm a Bounty-Hunter Cop:

Night 1 I investigated Silver Shroud, and he came back "not guilty". So, I was a bit torn when he started looking scummy to me. I started thinking that he might be a Mafia Godfather or something.

Night 2 I investigated Noammr, and came back "not guilty" again. But, that didn't really help me, since he died anyway.

Night 3 I investigated Coju, and again came back "not guilty..

I was hoping to come up with a "guilty" before having to reveal myself. But, we are down there on numbers, and I think this will help us narrow it down and come up with a much better vote.

With no "guilty" reads, I started to wonder if I was a "naive" cop or something. But, seeing that SS was a Mafia recruit SEEMS to explain the miss-read. And, I'm inclined to believe that I'm just a regular cop.
IIRC cops typically investigate themselves to figure that out ;-)
Since this is a confessional, I'll out myself. I'm the one that called in the airstrike. That was my power. As my initial target, Shroud, was well on his way to being lynched I took a "shot" as Coju as my target. As its been determined, he is not scum. I think we are getting close fellow townies, let's lynch these mofo's and purge our town of its villainy.
Will you tell more about the bombing? How did you target just me? Was there potential for collateral damage? How does this "confirm/deny" my allegiance?
So you investigate the player with almost 100% odds to be nk'd?

I think I could vote for Noodle today.
Looks like that was closer to 90%.

I can't find any evidence of a cop being in the game from Noammr, ironArrow, or D2DC.

So I am thinking I will follow rule 42, or post #42 if you will. Just under half of rule 86, which is if he is healthy, you start him.

Shoot: Noodle

and if all goes well, D2DC tomorrow. Then slap high fives.

My current thoughts: I can't really be sure that SS was recruited after the game started. It might just be in his name, which is what I am leaning towards. Not that it matters, but something fun to think about.

if there are two left they could lock and end the game.

I was thinking this also. After Ewak voted so early. But, since it didn't happen, perhaps Ewak was fishing for another vote?

The other possibility however, is that the Mafia didn't lock because the vote was for one of their own.

What do you mean about evidence of a cop?

Neither of the three left any lasting impression that they knew the alignment of another player. This is a concern because D2DC did "know" someones alignment, whom was actually getting lynched. No way did he ever mention he felt SS was town after "investigating" him, and actually kept on playing the same. After rereading his posts, I believe it was a fake claim. Of course Noodle is also scum and he can go first.

you can't be a bounty hunter cop.

I have no idea about any Borderlands stuff. All I know is from role PM, and it says Bounty Hunter Cop. And investigation comes back as "not guilty".

The last two votes are narrowing my suspects. I believe 2 out of 3, Ewak, Franklin and Noodle are our scum. We've had two votes on the table, and Mafia haven't locked. To me that means that those votes were either BY, or ON Mafia.

i am VT...all honesty. i believe thefranklin is scum. noodle possibly.....i still think we should wait to vote noodle out. there isn't enough evidence that he is mafia. this is do or die. saying this will make you want to target me, but if i die....at least the town should have it figured out, but it will be to late. if i die. town loses one. then during the night. another townie dies and thats mafia win.....i unvoted the franklin because i decided to wait for more information to come in before making a move because i could be wrong about the franklin. maybe he is town....i have to go, so i will continue the rest later

Can you at least reread something. Look at Noodle around the vote of SS, that is, in my opinion, scum trying to save scum. One vote away from locking you and having the scum tracker live for another night.

Also, rule 42, Shoot Noodle. Then it is down to you and D2DC (for me at least) and I am reading you as town.

PS: D2DC followed rule 42 earlier.

Scott, Frank, and Noodle are at the top of my list at the moment. I've went back and forth on all of you.

I'm astonished Franklin would claim VT... this late in game, especially after zemajs post about VT's being power roles in amongst themselves. Ewak, on the other hand, I can see why (being new).

Noodle seems to be disswaying us for some reason. At least that's the vibe I get.

I'd like to hear more from noodle as to who to lynch and more from Scott about the bombing yesterday.

IIRC cops typically investigate themselves to figure that out ;-)

Will you tell more about the bombing? How did you target just me? Was there potential for collateral damage? How does this "confirm/deny" my allegiance?
Looks like that was closer to 90%.

It was called "The Scrambler"...I could use it one time. I was planning on using on SS but when it was clear that would be overkill I turned the sights on you--in large part based upon Zemaj's parting comments.

im not sure.....D2DC seems more odd than noodle....this is borderlands. you can't be a bounty hunter cop. you would be a vault hunter cop. plus dont you think there enough forms of roles that allow you to figure out the role/ability of someone. plus "guilty"?????guilty of what???being mafia...it would make more since if it said guilty of being night killer or guilty of being ramble rouser or whatever it is called. being the person who is making it -1 lynch requirments. why not get him tonight. all noodle did is shoot me due to the fact i was making posts that were a little scummy.....im calling thefranklin and D2DC. and scott....was the airstrike a one time thing, or use once a day, or what????

It was a one time thing.

My thoughts on NOODLE is that he has barely been here. Could be very scummy or IRL could be taking over. Personally, I've been there and it has been for both reasons--but not at the same time.

With respect to The Franklin... his play style has been a bit odd. Not sure if that is indicative of scum, but he does stand out from the others--especially since the herd has thinned.

As I said before, I'll vote with you. Make the call and I'll follow suit.

Sitting in the San Diego airport right now, about to board a flight home. Will be able to read up and post more when I get home, which will be in about four hours.

Odd? Rule 42 is something for people of higher intellect. We can go there later :)

Rule 86 is fantasy football, start Jordan Reed if he is healthy, which is a joke that has no relevance to this thread.

The rest of my analysis is spot on, though.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High