Mafia - Borderlands!

I promise that from now on in any Mafia game I play that I am designated scum I will make an effort to drop subtle hints as to my identity. That will have to happen in the next game, at least, as I'm just a townie in this game.

[highlight]
*Teaching Post*

Never do that. Ever. It's playing against your wincon.

Same goes for breadgrumbing a power role early on, it bumps you up to the top of the mafia's kill list pronto.

*End Teaching Post[/highlight]

ahhhh. now im going blow up some bad ass guys with my bad ass laser which is just as bad ass as their bad ass guns, but i will try and die to get to live another bad ass day.....and im starring my own show. todays guest is in fact mr. torgue. please tell me.....when and why did you decide to get into the fun of bad ass things like bad ass explosions....

Ewok, it doesn't seem like you have much of an interest in helping the town try to figure out who the scum vault hunters are. Either you ate scum yourself or you aren't town or scum (neutral role), if you aren't with us, then you're against us and the only option is to:

Shoot: Mrewak

I'm going to lay my cards down too:

[Highlight] I am the Town Tracker. I can target one player per night and will get a message stating if they are in their vault (at home) or not in their vault (not at home).

I targeted Noodle the first night and got a message back stating that he was in his vault.

Second night I targeted Noammr, I got a message back stating that he was in his vault.

Tonight?[/Highlight]
[Highlight][/highlight]

I believe you visited Noammr, but he is dead now. Coincidence? Why him? Why noodle?

Well as to Noodle I put him first knowing his history. I wanted to get him out of the way.

The rest of my list was all of our more experienced players. If any were scum, they would be a threat in the long run.

Granted I would have no way of knowing what they did or who they visited, but I would for sure know that they were A) Vanilla or not and B) either a Power Role or possible Scum. From there I would wait to see what plays out and what other Power Roles state if and when they claimed.

How would you know if they were Vanilla or not if all you get back is whether or not they are home?

Your ability seems more like a Door-Bell Ditch type of ability.

Because, [highlight]that's not how my tracking ability works[/highlight]. I tracked you, The Silver Shroud. I tracked you because you reek of Borderland-Themed-Mafia-Scum! Your joining in on zemaj's wild idea of "Lynch all the question makers".
My ability works like so: I [highlight]track[/highlight] someone, moderator tells me who they [highlight]visited[/highlight]. Yeah, sure, maybe you do have the ability to visit people, but it's not friendly. Maybe your ability does do what it says, but it's not called tracker.

[highlight]Shoot: The Silver Shroud[/highlight]

Damn, everyone is blowing their loads too early. Please don't lock someone so soon.

We do have a choice, but it will be harder now to get real reactions from everybody.

Coincidentally, I had more stuff to say on both Coju and SS.

SS really worked hard to say he had nothing to do with the lynch, which is weird and feels like he is trying to setup a lynch of someone on that list until later.

And Coju seems like he is super worried about what faction everyone is, and he was super quick to suck up to Zemaj yesterday. Saying Zemaj "had done enough to help out the town" or something. And what of Zemajs thoughts/work (which btw are as useless as everyone else's) has Coju used?

How would you know if they were Vanilla or not if all you get back is whether or not they are home?

I wouldnt know if they were Vanilla or not. It's kind of funny that you ask that after I posted.

It's funny that you accuse me of joining g zemaj wild idea of lynching the question makers when you jumped on.. no I dare say started his lynch train for that very reason.

Maybe this borderlands game is like Bad Ash's Schoolyard game z multiple busdrivers from hell!

Well as to Noodle I put him first knowing his history. I wanted to get him out of the way.

The rest of my list was all of our more experienced players. If any were scum, they would be a threat in the long run.

Granted I would have no way of knowing what they did or who they visited, but I would for sure know that they were A) Vanilla or not and B) either a Power Role or possible Scum. From there I would wait to see what plays out and what other Power Roles state if and when they claimed.
you say in this post you will know if they are VT or not.
Lies can be hard to keep track of. If you are mafia tracker, you'll know if they are VT or pr since they'd be home or not. You'll know if they are town or mafia because you know your friends. I have a feeling noodle is part of your group.

Yeah. If I got back a message saying that they were in their vault. Likely a VT.

That's not a lie.

Saying you are the tracker is, I think.

Or Noodle is part of yours with the Ewok and you're all planning what to say ahead of time.

Because, [highlight]that's not how my tracking ability works[/highlight]. I tracked you, The Silver Shroud. I tracked you because you reek of Borderland-Themed-Mafia-Scum! Your joining in on zemaj's wild idea of "Lynch all the question makers".
My ability works like so: I [highlight]track[/highlight] someone, moderator tells me who they [highlight]visited[/highlight]. Yeah, sure, maybe you do have the ability to visit people, but it's not friendly. Maybe your ability does do what it says, but it's not called tracker.

[highlight]Shoot: The Silver Shroud[/highlight]

Ok, now can you let us know your targets and the results?

well shroud. i have no choice
shoot: the silver shroud

You do have a choice. You have a choice and we all have time. Quit following people around so much.

Thx for the definition, false on the assertion. I voted for you because you went after me so aggressively so early in the game--and then continued to so. I think you thought I was an easy target because I'm usually more quite and reserved on the board and wouldn't put up much resistance. I admit, I could be wrong. But you and the moderator are the only ones who know if I'm right.

Coming at someone aggressive that early does not make one scum although it is a good distraction for scum to do, but that alone is not a good reason to keep a vote on someone. Our votes matter right now, we don't want to be too willy nilly with multiple votes on the same person right now. 4 to lock, and I bet there is at least one team out there with 2 people on it.

Oh yes, my results:

I tracked The Silver Shroud. He visited our dead friend Noammr.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High