Mafia - Borderlands!

I did not have a read on him either, and it does make sense that he seemed to be cautious on locking zemaj. I can however, speculate on his Nk. He was at odds yesterday with both MrEwok and TheFranklin, but more with MrEwok.

Makes me wonder if one of the two had something to do with Noammr's end.

So Ewok and Franklin.. care to respond?
Do you think ewak or Franklin are acting independently or with a group?

Franklin i thin is independent.

Ewok possibly part of a group.

I'm only running guesses with both.

why the vote on Noodle?

Why wouldn't I shoot Noodle?

Basically, every game Noodle plays a casual low key style where I tend to want to lynch him just because it annoys me. So it was naturally funny that someone else pointed it out.

Secondly, the vote is there to prove a point. Do you think there are 3 mafia members left? If so, and with the OP rabble rouser, my vote there could seal the game if Noodle was town and the scum weren't afraid of neutrals.

I think Ewak is scum. He was earlier trying to convince us it is 3v5 when he hasn't a clue about how anything else in this game operates.

Unshoot: Noodle

So your saying that I used ironarrow to play those cards. So what do you think I did. Texted ironarrow. Hey can you respond to my post so I can try to make a point that would help me take the town down...and did you think he would just go ahead and agree to it.
Also. People can say the same stuff about you that they say about me. You also voted for noammr then switched to Zemaj.
I apologized to her and explained why I shoot him. We ended on better terms than before I switched vote.

See, acting like he has no idea scum talk to each other.

You do have a point on Noodle. Even I don't like the low key style.

3 mafia members left? No idea. I don't even want to speculate. My guess is 2 but 3 is very possible

It's possible Ewak could be scum, based on the back and forth between him and Arrow.

If, for arguments sake, I was scum why wouldn't I have jumped on the bandwagon to lynch Zemaj (to draw attention from myself). I haven't been throwing darts at random people because I felt I had no basis in fact to do so.

I've played with Noodle before, but I don't know his play style. That being said, I think it's kind of scummy to have no interaction with me whatsoever during the game and then suddenly pop in and make me a main target. It's almost as if it was a calculated move. Like planned in advance in a separate scum thread. Maybe Shroud passed him the baton, or maybe I was wrong about Shroud.

If anyone has a special power to save me tonight I'd appreciate it if you invoke it. I think I've kicked the proverbial bee hive and a NK may be in the works.

I don't like the way any of this looks.. :confused:

3 dead already..

@zemaj blaming @coju and @thefranklin for lynch train..

@Noodle is practially AWOL..

@The Silver Shroud and @Scott Berland don't seem to be beefing as much, maybe it was just an act?

I've been waiting for @Caluin Graye to weigh in. It sounded to me like there could have been some external communication between @IronArrow and @mrewak.

To me Coju and IronArrow seem pretty honest today. A few comments from Ewak have been setting off alarms for me, as well as locking the lynch on Zemaj. He is leading my list, but I'm waiting to see what happens.

Caluin won't weigh in the discussion. It's not his role to take part in the game. If there's someting that he needs to deal with privately, he will.

I'm no expert (obviously) but this game seems to be playing right into the hands of the scum. We have a bunch of small skirmishes that never amount to anything, yet never resolve themselves but--no real traction on phishing out the scum. From what I've read, people have legitimate reasons for personally believing that their chosen "heel" is scum, but those reasons haven't resonated much with the group at large. I'm definitely open to suggestions as to how to stir things up and just maybe get some insight into who we should be targeting. Scum: I pose a challenge. I double-dog dare you to drop some subtle clues as to your identity over the course of the next 12 hours. Nothing that will blow your cover, but something that is clever and you can take pride in if we don't pick up on it. I don't know if this suggestion is weird and unconventional--but we're over a week in and all we have to show for it is 3 dead townies.

but we're over a week in and all we have to show for it is 3 dead townies.

I'm no expert either, but we don't know for SURE noammr was town. There could be a power role on the neutral side? Serial killer?

To be fair, I have a track record spanning over a decade of playing exactly as I am now.

if i die, here is my will

Scott Berland gets ironarrow's big toe. (keep it secret. keep it safe)
thefranklin gets a bold on his name
DiabloTwoinDC can have my cosmetic laser
IronArrow can learn what happened to his toe
silver shroud can have my absolutely useless light saber
Coju can have my picture of a bathroom on a lake that i took through a telescope..i will pm it to you or something
and noodle.....you can...you can have a big hug!!!

I'm not really a foot person. Doe's anyone want to trade?

I'm no expert (obviously) but this game seems to be playing right into the hands of the scum. We have a bunch of small skirmishes that never amount to anything, yet never resolve themselves but--no real traction on phishing out the scum. From what I've read, people have legitimate reasons for personally believing that their chosen "heel" is scum, but those reasons haven't resonated much with the group at large. I'm definitely open to suggestions as to how to stir things up and just maybe get some insight into who we should be targeting. Scum: I pose a challenge. I double-dog dare you to drop some subtle clues as to your identity over the course of the next 12 hours. Nothing that will blow your cover, but something that is clever and you can take pride in if we don't pick up on it. I don't know if this suggestion is weird and unconventional--but we're over a week in and all we have to show for it is 3 dead townies.

i triple dog dare you to do the same thing if you are scum good sir.

i triple dog dare you to do the same thing if you are scum good sir.

I promise that from now on in any Mafia game I play that I am designated scum I will make an effort to drop subtle hints as to my identity. That will have to happen in the next game, at least, as I'm just a townie in this game.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High