Mafia - Borderlands!

Conspiracy Theory #3, there seems to be some sort of connection between IronArrow and Ewok. Especially with all of the going back and forth between them yesterday and hoe one of them posts today and then almost immediately, the other of the two posts. It's almost like they are the same person, or friends IRL or are secretly communicating back and forth.

lol....i was just telling CG....we do in fact know each other IRL....i recognized the user name when i saw it....i know him from church. we both go to impact community church. we hve communicated some outside the thread, but for the most part. no...i will text him after i post something...though i do not if he is mafia or town or neutral.....

@Caluin Graye

conspiracy theory...2 (first was from @DiabloTwoinDC ) : possibly silver shroud and Scott Berland are working together as mafia pretending to fight it out so we think they arn't teamed up and slowly trying to get us picked off...one by one
If I was scum I would have happily worked with SS--but in this game I'm not that special. No special powers and not a scum.

Thx for the definition, false on the assertion. I voted for you because you went after me so aggressively so early in the game--and then continued to so. I think you thought I was an easy target because I'm usually more quite and reserved on the board and wouldn't put up much resistance. I admit, I could be wrong. But you and the moderator are the only ones who know if I'm right.

Scott.. you have never played a real heated game of mafia. If you thought I was aggressive...you haven't seen anything yet. I've seen much worse. Yesterday was mild, and it was a teaching experience.

That and I hear the Scrubs lost 3-1 :p

Scott.. you have never played a real heated game of mafia. If you thought I was aggressive...you haven't seen anything yet. I've seen much worse. Yesterday was mild, and it was a teaching experience.

That and I hear the Scrubs lost 3-1 :p

My son got carsick and puked all over the backseat of my car about 3 blocks from Wrigley. I ended up giving my tickets to one of the people that drive the bicycle taxis and going home. Maybe my son is a Sox fan and had an allergic reaction to Wrigleyville:p

Good thing we didnt go--they lost 15-3 or something like that.

My bad team. I think zemaj's last words were wise. His death can bring about lots of information. I have been wrong before, but I think there are things to be enlightened about his demise.

My initial thought for going after zemaj was the links between him and The Silver Shroud; their agreement on lynching those asking questions, posting nonsense to make it act like they are participating, etc... Then all this talk about knowing people and Cubs games?

After zemaj popped town, I thought more about the connections I thought there were and whether or not they stood. I've looked back at who I thought were linked...

My scum list is as follows: Scott Berland, The Silver Shroud, thefranklin, and mrewak.

I take full responsibility on starting the lynch train on zemaj. I simply disagreed with his reasonings, but I think a couple scum outed themselves because of it.

I really struggle to get a read on mrewak.

I see I'm not alone in finding Scott Berland's ongoing claimed naivete to be a bit hard to believe.

What are our reads on Noammr? I do not have one on him except he seemed to side on the side of caution with the lynch lock.

What?!?I think it is 3v5 at this point.....it didn't say if Noammr was mafia, town, or neutral. We need to be careful with who we lynch.....we can't have another town death

or would that put me as a possible mafia....i h

it could be possible, but how would they know if they are both mafia...the only way is if their roles said they could....

So, it seems you are trying very hard to play dumb. And you remembered to include the fact that Noammr could have been neutral, which is quite advanced. Well done!

My guess is that you guys planned last night for you to come out and say the first line. The "I bet I would look so town if I acted like I didn't know mafia got flips and the town didn't" card.

For you to plan the second line would require ironArrow's assistance. Which is possible, but this is playing the "I am so new and so town" card again.

What are our reads on Noammr? I do not have one on him except he seemed to side on the side of caution with the lynch lock.

I did not have a read on him either, and it does make sense that he seemed to be cautious on locking zemaj. I can however, speculate on his Nk. He was at odds yesterday with both MrEwok and TheFranklin, but more with MrEwok.

Makes me wonder if one of the two had something to do with Noammr's end.

So Ewok and Franklin.. care to respond?

My vote early on Noammr was due to an impression that he was putting a lot of effort into asking questions without including their own thoughts. And I didn't like him baiting Zemaj to vote someone else, once again without their own thoughts on the matter. Later on, Noammr did start looking more town and adding in their own analysis.

Now, SS, where was your vote yesterday? What exactly were you trying to accomplish? My my point of view it looked like a whole lotta nothing. No attempt at a lynch towards anyone outside a very early vote based on twilight shenanigans.

I believed (and still believe) that Scott is scum based on his OMGUS reaction to my prodding him. So I stuck with my gut.

As you can see, his vote is still on me and his opinion hasn't changed. So I'm justified for not being on the zemaj wagon.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High