Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Ok just get me a A-10 then, thats also fine.
Oh and and instructor that learns me how to operate that thing.

Can't you just wish for something normal, like an MG 42 and a chainsaw grafted to your arms?

Can't you just wish for something normal, like an MG 42 and a chainsaw grafted to your arms?

MG42?

Do you have any idea how much ammo you'd need to lug around for that?

Go for an MG38, sacrifice rate-of-fire for improved mobility.

*Queue drama Queen*
How can you ask that of me, its like you don't know me, haven't you been paying attention all these years we have known each other?
Do you even care at all about me and my feelings?
*Bawling*

*Queue drama Queen*
How can you ask that of me, its like you don't know me, haven't you been paying attention all these years we have known each other?
Do you even care at all about me and my feelings?
*Bawling*

Bet you're really missing that MG42 about now.

MG42?

Do you have any idea how much ammo you'd need to lug around for that?
I didn't expect that's really a matter in this debate, but it's much less than the gun of an A 10 is spitting out.

Whatever, what about adding two hooks to your hips, to attach the handles of a wheelbarrow for the ammo?

Go for an MG38, sacrifice rate-of-fire for improved mobility.

You probably mean an MG 34, right?

I didn't expect that's really a matter in this debate, but it's much less than the gun of an A 10 is spitting out.

Whatever, what about adding two hooks to your hips, to attach the handles of a wheelbarrow for the ammo?

You've thought too long and hard about this subject. You are beginning to worry me - in a good way.

You probably mean an MG 34, right?

I probably did but at my age, WTF knows what I meant? Least of all me.

*drifts by*

No idea what the last page was discussing... You guys seemed to know what was happening though.

Busy, busy, busy.

*enters secret door to relax, music, games and send work messages*

I was just theorizing about the application of body modifications on others while you sound like Pinky asking the Brain what they are doing today. Or is it somehow me who's being chased through a rat maze?

I was just theorizing about the application of body modifications on others while you sound like Pinky asking the Brain what they are doing today. Or is it somehow me who's being chased through a rat maze?

Your referencing of Animaniacs just then ... has saved your life. No depleted uranium rounds for kris today!

You'll have to collect them, I don't think you want them delivered to you. Just sayin'.

I was a fan of LP since Hybrid Theory/Meteora. I haven't heard any of their new albums (didn't even know they still had new albums, as they're never played on radio here.) Liked most of their music though, even when they had a change in their style. They went from quite a grungy sound, to a cleaner sound which a lot of fans didn't like.

You've reminded me to listen to their albums again. I still like hearing them on my playlist.

It's very sad hearing it was an apparent suicide. It can affect anyone, and I can't imagine the mental turmoil one would have to be in. Feeling empathetic sadness for his friends, family and all those in his life. :(

They were heavily advertising Blinkin Park because they were supposed to do a show very near to my home on July 30th (Linkin Park with Blink 182). It was amazing how fast those advertisements stopped. Although you can still buy tickets which makes no sense at all.

I like their music to, more hte earlier songs then the later ones though.

I'll send my robo butler for the bullets.

Anyone looking for something to listen to, watch and/or actively work on should check out MIT Open Courseware for some lecture series of various topics.

https://ocw.mit.edu/courses/most-visited-courses/

Many domains, and I already went through one of the comp sci series (though I didn't focus too much on the code). Looking forward to several more lecture series to watch! Next up will probably be algorithms.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High