The Return of Bad Ash vs. Noodle Mafia Game!

Who did it?

• Total voters
Vote Count:

Bad Ash: (0)
Kestegs: (1)[Scott Berland]
Noodle: (0)
Pyro/Leo: (0)
Scott Berland: (5) [Bad Ash, Leopold Stotch, Noodle, kestegs, zemaj]
Zemaj: (1) [Warng1286]
Warng1286: (0)

It seems Scott Berland has been locked. Double checking vote counts.

Last edited:
The crowd gathered around Scott Berland and strund him up like a puppet on a rope. I'm town he cried. Scott began to flail around with wild abandon. He yelled out into the open air: DAMMIT, SAVE MY BUTT!! I WANT TO BLOCK ALL LYNCH ATTEMPTS AGAINST ME TONIGHT!! THX!!!!111

But it was no use.

Scott Berland, Town Doc was luynched.

With the lynch of Scott Berland, the town no longer has the ability to control enough votes to secure a lynch on someone, thus, the game ends in a mafia win.

CONGRATS TO THE MAFIA TEAM OF: Noodle, BAD ASH AND ZEMAJ!

Full reveal of game rules, night actions, mod thoughts and stuff to come within a few minutes.

Everyone may post freely.

Players and Roles:

Bad Ash: Mafia Goon 2
Caluin Graye: Town Cop (Insane) - opposite reads, I.E. Town when mafia and mafia when town, etc.
Kestegs: Vanilla Town
Noodle: Mafia Goon 1
Pyro/Leo: Vanilla Town
Scarlet Rage: Vanilla Town
Scott: Town Doc (Normal)
Zemaj: Mafia Goon 3
Marahumm*: Town Cop (Sane) Normal reads.
Warng1286*: Town Doc: (Paranoid/Naive Quack Variant) On odd nights he also roleblocks, on even nights, his protection is ineffective.

Night Actions:

Night actions, night 1

**Note: The mafia submitted no kill action via PM, for the record Noodle's PM came in at exactly 9PM CST and was not counted per the rules***

**Scott (Town Doc: Normal) submitted no night action**

Bad Ash (Mafia goon)
(Was player targeted with a night action? No.)

Kestegs
(Was player Targeted with a night action? No.)

Noodle (Mafia Goon)
(Was Player Targeted with a night action? No.)

Pyro/Leo

Scarlet Rage

Scott

Zemaj (MAfia Goon)

Marahumm
(Was player targeted with a night action? Yes.)
(Did the player die? No.)
(Did player target himself? Yes)
(Was the player protected? No)
(Was the player investigated? Yes.)
(Result? Town.)

Warng1286
(Was payer targeted with a night action? Yes.)
(Did the player die? No.)
(Did player target himself? Yes.)
(Was the player investigated? No.)
(Was the player protected? No.)
(Reason? Odd night. Doc power ineffective because he roleblocked himself)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Night Two Night Actions:

****Scott Targets Noodle for the Doc save****
****SCott switched his doc save target to himself****
****Marahumm investigates Scarlett Rage****
****Bad Ash targets Marahumm for the mafia NK****
****Warng targets himself for his nightly doc save****

Bad Ash
(Was player Targeted by a night action? No.)

Kestegs
(Was player targeted by a night action? No)

Noodle
(Was player targeted by a night action? No.)

Pyro/Leo

Scarlet Rage
(Was player targeted by a night action? Yes.)
(Did player Die? No.)
(Was player investigated? Yes.) Investigated by sane cop, Marahumm (Result: Town)

Scott Berland
(Was Player targeted by a night action? Yes.) (Self target Doc power)
(Did Player Die? No.) (Reason)

Zemaj

Marahumm
(Did player die? Yes.) (Targeted by Bad Ash for mafia NK.)

Warng1286
(Did player die? No.)
(Was player protected? No.) (Self target doc ability, ineffective, even night)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Night 3 Night actions:

***Odd night rule as to Warng, his doc power also roleblocks***
***Leopold Stotch targeted for Mafia NK by Noodle***
***Leopold Stotch targeted by Warng 1286 for Doc Save***

Bad Ash

Kestegs

Noodle

Pyro/Leo
(Was player targeted by a night action? Yes) (Mafia NK)
(Did Player Die? No.) Reason: Protected by Warng, also roleblocked, however Leopold Stotch has no power to roleblock.

Scott Berland

Zemaj

Warng1286

Thanks for hosting, SS. Great fun. Thanks also to everyone who participated. Another couple days and we scum would have been in trouble.

Screw Bad Ash.

Some thoughts of mine:

I had wanted this game to be a sort of "Good Cop vs. Bad Cop" Mafia game. Before Marahumm and Warng1286 came in, I had randomly assigned the roles to people. I admit I kept refreshing the page until both Noodle and Bad Ash were sorted onto the same scum team. I thought having them be scum would be funny. Zemaj ended up scum at random. I screwed up in not assigning another player the opposite cop role from Caluin Graye. Since Caluin was insane, I needed to counter it with a sane cop. Enter Marahumm. I made him sane cop, and added him. The Doc role was meant, at first to be a standard Doc, then Warng1286 showed up and messaged me over Facebook, so on polling the players (with only Noodle answering to let him in) I added Warng1286 as a Doc variant with the odd night/even night conditions.

My grand idea went down the tubes real fast when Caluin got lynched and then ended up modkilled for non activity. I debated making Marahumm the Insane Cop thereafter but did not do so. Mara investigated himself that night and I returned a Town result (as I though maybe he will go insane the next morning), but I never did that.

As to the rules, I borrowed from some of the rulessets I saw in games on Mafiascum.net, in particular the rounded down part. I've seen "Rounded up" here, and have also seen "Rounded down) as to the extra vote to lock, I had trouble there. Most game rules sets I looked at seemed to say half + 1 Rounded (Up/down) to lynch but were kind of ambiguous as to the lock part, I added the +1 to lock and then a few days into this game found similar wording in past games. Will look into this.

My thoughts on players:

Noodle and BA
Absolute chaos as always.

Leopold Stotch

Award for giving the mafia the win. If I recall correctly, Leo sealed the vote and hammered Scarlet. Setting up the Mafia winning down the road. Leo's vote for Scott today pretty much sealed his fate and determined the outcome of the game in scum favor. 4 votes were needed to lynch, 5 to lock. Leo's 1 vote on Scott made it easily possible for Noodle, BA and Zemaj to hop on for a win. Add kestegs vote and it was a sealed deal.

Warng1286

You drew an almost useless role and you played it well. I was wondering if you would end up dead because you targeted a mafia on the wrong night. You could have also roleblocked and prevented the mafia's kill, had you by chance targeted whoever was carrying out the mafia kill on a night your power roleblocked.

Scott Berland

You were the normal Doc, and should have always targeted someone at night. It might have changed the course of the game to a Town Win. I don't know if your PM to me asking me to save your butt from a lynch today was a joke or not but the game rules and mechanics determine that As a mod, I do not interfere. No mod will. It is however, possible in some games for a lynch to fail. This is on a game by game basis and depends on the roles involved and the mechanics of said game. It does not happen as a norm.

As to both Scott and Warren:

When the game moves into the end stages, sometimes it is a good idea to role claim and even state who you protected. While Warren did claim Doc, Scott, you should have also done so at some point towards the end of the game. This might have lead to some conflict with Warren as you were both Docs and did not know if there was more than one, it could have influenced the voting pattern and drew votes off of you. Advice as to both: Play more and improve your game.

Scarlet Rage/Titus

I find your conduct to be terribly rude, arrogant and condescending towards other players. You have an attitude of "I'm better than all of you" and that does not sit well with me. You had the nerve to say that you had played in more games than everyone combined, you have no idea how long people here have been playing and and you also have no idea what kind of games people here play or what the norm is here. In all honesty, you have a extremely bitchy personality as such, and unless you change your attitude, you will be permanently blacklisted from any game I run and I will not play any game with you, here or on Mafiascum.net. Enough is enough.

While games do operate in a specific manner as to what's open, closed, normal or not on Mafiascum.net, things work different here. It's usually the host's choice as to what is revealed on the flip. Mafia games have been going on here since 2007. While feedback is always a good thing, you have no right whatsoever to tell people playing on another site what they should be doing or how games should be ran.

Grow the hell up.

That said, I am done commenting, and I am taking a break from hosting here for a bit as I want to play. The floor is open to anyone who wants to add thoughts, ask questions, and whatnot.

Someone should take mod duties for next game please.

Last edited:
Also specific to the power roles:

I cut and pasted generic role PMs from Mafiascum and neglected to ass if the Docs could or could not target themselves. They both asked if they could, and after determining that I had not said anything in a role PM as to if they could self target, I allowed it.

To the mafia: It's up to you guys on if you want the mafia chat revealed. I'm no longer going to disclose it unless the mafia wants it public.

Thanks for hosting SS

Insofar as disclosing that I was a MD-- I thought that was forbidden.

With respect to using it on myself-- I thought It was allowed. That's why I PMed you--so heal myself from the lynch that I knew was imminent. Oh well...

As to everyone else...I TOLD YOU SO!! Was even right that there were likely 3 scum running the show and that my lynching would end the game. as such I leave you all with one final salvo:

Anyone can claim any role they want. What isn't allowed is quoting your Role PM in part or in whole. As to Doc power, it only works as to one night kill. It does not work vs. lynches.

Noodle didn't vote for BA, I called it early but let it go. And the lurkers win as always! Not so much zemaj though.

Anyway, I still don't understand you starting a game as 5T vs 3M. That puts day 1 as a potential MYLO (assuming a successful NK on N1) and same for day 2 is nobody was lynched D1. Of course it didn't turn out that way because of the added people, but you didn't know they would come when you built the game.

I also protest you auto picking Noodle and BA as scum, that's pretty crappy IMO.

But I'm a little salty as I dislike losing, lol.

Thank you for hosting though, and I do hope someone else will host so we can play again.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High