The John Constantine Halloween Mafia Game (Game Over, Town Win Day 6)

I'm having flashbacks to my highschool days. I forgot all those pictures and videos existed until we started talking about lasers.

Vote Count 5.01

D2DC: 4 (Luhkoh, Leopold Stotch, Pyrotechnician, Logoutzero
Pyro: 1 (D2DC,

D2Dc met with his end, ultimately, it was his own taunts that turned the rest against him. As the others grabbed him and tossed a rope around his neck, it seemed as if an illusion was in place around him but was quickly loosing it's effects. D2Dc suddenly seemed less human, he grew quite fat and took on a rounded shape with a brownish orange tint, and he began to emit a seriously rotten smell. Like a really old gourd.

Suddenly and without waring D2Dc simultaneously fired a beam of death out of his ass and exploded in one large rotten mass of pumpkin seeds and ichor. Thankfullt none were hit by the foul emission that was D2DC's last.

D2DC is dead.

He was The Demon Ghast, aka the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Lazer Beams Out Of It's Ass. He was mafia.

It is now night, the night will last 24 hours until 11/22/2020 at 7PM CST.

Night actions, send them in ASAP.

Luhkoh was found dead, in the main room of the old mill. There was blood everywhere. It seems as if his heart had been ripped out while he slept. Then his head torn off and thrown into the fire.

Luhkoh was Zed Martin (Town)

The day now dawns a bit early.

With three players left alive, two votes will cause an instant lynching.

The day will run until tomorrow at 7PM CST.

Day/Night cycle will now be 24 hours until the end.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High